Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you purchased your copy of Bitcoin Magazine Issue #3 at Barnes & Noble yet?  (Read 2754 times)
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:32:07 PM

As the title of the thread says, I am wondering who has bought Bitcoin Magazine at Barnes and Noble since it went on sale Monday. Pictures of the magazine on store shelves and action shots in general are encouraged. Tell your story about buying Bitcoin Magazine Issue 3 at Barnes and Noble here and your story/photos may be published by Bitcoin Magazine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:48:49 PM

Who do I talk to about never receiving issues 2 and 3 that I bought in June?
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:01:07 AM

Who do I talk to about never receiving issues 2 and 3 that I bought in June?

They were shipped to most customers last week, so if you have not received them yet there is probably nothing to worry about. If you want to confirm your order has been shipped and the shipping date, you can email support@bitcoinmagazine.net.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:14:45 AM

Most of orders of #2 and #3 were shipped during this week.

All UK based customers were shipped their copies of #2 and #3 earlier in August.

All customers who ordered in bulk were shipped their copies in August by express mail.

This is going to be standard shipping procedure going forward. i.e. UK and bulk orders are shipped about a week after "print sign off date" (allow extra 1-3 days for transit). The rest of the orders are shipped about two weeks after "print sign off date" (allow extra 1-2 weeks in transit).

If you want to be among the first to receive the magazine you either need to relocate to UK or to order 20 copies or more, see "bulk orders" here http://bitcoinmagazine.net/subscribe/ .

UK and bulk I ship personally the next day after we get delivery from the printer, the rest of magazines travel by road to our EU warehouse and shipped from there.

-
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:16:08 AM

I'll look out for it this weekend. I'm inclined to buy an issue but if Matthew doesn't pay up this Sunday, I don't want anything to do with the magazine.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:27:01 AM

Just checked the website and it improved a lot since the last time I checked. Very neat.

Just added to my RSS client.

btw, the website doesn't have a favicon. It looks better on Reeder.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:59:02 AM

I'll buy a year's subscription if Matthew pays out as he said in his bet thread and in PMs.

Less than 48 hours...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 01:56:19 AM

I'll look out for it this weekend. I'm inclined to buy an issue but if Matthew doesn't pay up this Sunday, I don't want anything to do with the magazine.

Same, I'm buying if Matthew pays out.  Hell, I'll be so happy I'll even buy them out most likely. If he doesn't pay with him co-owning the magazine and all, there's no chance in hell I'll ever buy an issue.

Guess we'll see!  Wink
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 02:03:22 AM

Same, I'm buying if Matthew pays out.  Hell, I'll be so happy I'll even buy them out most likely. If he doesn't pay with him co-owning the magazine and all, there's no chance in hell I'll ever buy an issue.

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 02:39:13 AM

I'll buy a year's subscription if Matthew pays out as he said in his bet thread and in PMs.

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

I'm going to keep you all to your word on that. If I lose and pay out according to the rules in my thread OP, you'll all buy a magazine.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 02:41:18 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

I'm going to keep you all to your word on that. If I lose and pay out according to the rules in my thread OP, you'll all buy a magazine.

Matthew,

I'm quoting you quoting me because I'm pretty sure we're all serious about our words if you lose and pay.

37 hours and counting...

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 02:47:50 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

Matthew,

I'm quoting you quoting me because I'm pretty sure we're all serious about our words if you lose and pay.

37 hours and counting...

Smoothie, I'm quoting you quoting me quoting you because I'm very serious about paying out according to the rules in my thread OP. I also think it's retarded that you guys think that "not buying a magazine if matthew doesn't pay" affects me in the slightest. It's not my magazine you know  Wink

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 02:55:20 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

Matthew,

37 hours and counting...

Smoothie, I'm quoting you quoting me quoting you because I'm very serious about paying out according to the rules in my thread OP. I also think it's retarded that you guys think that "not buying a magazine if matthew doesn't pay" affects me in the slightest. It's not my magazine you know  Wink

I'm quoting to make sure all the wink smileys are not changed and to increase my post count.

~Bruno~
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 02:59:48 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

Matthew,

37 hours and counting...

I'm quoting to make sure all the wink smileys are not changed and to increase my post count.

~Bruno~

I'm quoting this just because I love winky smileys!!  Wink
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:49:58 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

After I buy all they have I'll stand out in front of Barnes and Noble handing them out to people.  Hell, I'll even film it and post it to youtube for proof. Smiley
CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

Absolutely. I'll post a pic.

bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 04:01:01 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

After I buy all they have I'll stand out in front of Barnes and Noble handing them out to people.  Hell, I'll even film it and post it to youtube for proof. Smiley

I can almost certainly guarantee that if you do that and film it, we will post it our website as a featured article. Not to be too nerdy, but in the words of Jean-Luc Picard - Make it so!
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 04:32:06 AM

Less than 48 hours...

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

Matthew,

37 hours and counting...

Matthew, I'm quoting you quoting me quoting you quoting me because I do hope you pay if you lose. Also i'm not the retard that said I wouldn't buy a magazine if you don't pay. Yes it isn't your magazine. It would be mine if I paid for it.  Wink

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:34:54 AM

Yes it isn't your magazine. It would be mine if I paid for it.  Wink

I lol'ed

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:53:16 AM

Can you please clarify your involvment with Bitcoin Magazine? I read the Satoshi Superstar's bio where you refered to yourself as "head of the Bitcoin Magazine". I found out about Bitcoin Magazine from your forum pic, which used to be a flashing bitcoin magazine logo. Don't you also write articles for the magazine?

In the event that you do not pay up Sunday, I would refuse to fund an organization that is directly involved with you. If you do pay out the $650K+ in bets, I will apologize for misjudging your character, and I"ll be heading to B&N to pick up my first copy of Bitcoin Magazine.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: