Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best place to trade BTC  (Read 521 times)
Mart1ncrypto

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 05:59:57 PM

I think in order to choose the best cryptocurrency exchange, it is necessary to determine several criteria by which it is necessary to compare exchanges and, on the basis of these conclusions, choose the best one. One of the handy tools for comparing cryptocurrency exchanges can be found here https://cryptogeek.info/en/compare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:25:32 PM

Trading is simple, so go to a user friendly exchange with low fees, fast withdrawals and deposits, and of course the safety,
if you are a beginner go to Binance, because there is a good project place with good fundamentals,
my advice is to buy a coin or token with good fundamentals, analyze before buying it.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 09:16:54 PM

In my opinion,

crypto <-> crypto: Binance
fiat <-> crypto: your local exchange
I agree, of the many exchanges I've used I can only recommend Binance as the best place to start. There are other exchanges like Kucoin and Poloniex but it is not as easy to navigate around for a beginner, with practice and familiarity you will have no problem. Binance is a good place to start  Wink
Renampun

Activity: 2254
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 04:46:52 PM

In my opinion,

crypto <-> crypto: Binance
fiat <-> crypto: your local exchange
I agree, of the many exchanges I've used I can only recommend Binance as the best place to start. There are other exchanges like Kucoin and Poloniex but it is not as easy to navigate around for a beginner, with practice and familiarity you will have no problem. Binance is a good place to start  Wink
Binance is the best place to trade BTC but beginners will be confused about using it...
when I was a beginner I was very confused about using Binance but slowly I tried to adjust myself a little bit and finally, I got used to trading there. should be ready to be difficult at the start as BTC liquidity on Binance is huge.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1215

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:47:05 PM

In my opinion the best place to trade bitcoin is binance and kucoin because currently two exchange sites are popular and secure.Moreover, the withdraw cost of these two exchange sites is less than other exchange sites.

Kucoin is good for trading, I like it because you can split Main Wallet and Trading Wallet. If you hold their utility token (KCS) you save the 20% of trading fees and you also received some rewards in % about the volume of trading done by all the users. This is a passive income and it's very good

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lixer

Activity: 2464
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:42:36 AM

Easy, secure, low-cost to trade crypto. Coinbase just provide services in certain countries. Who can name some . Thank you
Yes, Coinbase is not available in every location, and that’s the reason I don’t make use of it, they only offer wallet services where I live, so I can only make use of their wallet but I can’t trade cryptocurrencies using their exchange.

I have been using Binance to trade, and I also make use of local exchanges and some P2P exchanges. P2P exchanges are the best here when it comes to fiat to crypto trading, because they are usually where you will get the best rate for your money, than making use of big exchanges that will even charge big fees.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:55:39 PM

Easy, secure, low-cost to trade crypto. Coinbase just provide services in certain countries. Who can name some . Thank you
Yes, Coinbase is not available in every location, and that’s the reason I don’t make use of it, they only offer wallet services where I live, so I can only make use of their wallet but I can’t trade cryptocurrencies using their exchange.

I have been using Binance to trade, and I also make use of local exchanges and some P2P exchanges. P2P exchanges are the best here when it comes to fiat to crypto trading, because they are usually where you will get the best rate for your money, than making use of big exchanges that will even charge big fees.
P2P exchanges if you could find proper people to deal with are the best anywhere in the world. There is no middleman to take your money away and most of the time it is cheaper to do that without having neither the trading fee nor the withdrawal amounts neither. Do not get me wrong it became very huge as well, the price of bitcoin is going to 37k+ levels and exchanges did not end up dropping the trading fee, there were trading fee's 0.25% or whatever it was and when it was 7k it was still 0.25% and when it is 37k it is still 0.25% and that shows that regular exchanges like binance do end up making more and more profit when the price went up instead of changing their trading fee structure to something cheaper, people lose hundreds of dollars in thousands of dollars trading.

Do not even remind me of withdrawal fee's, they are the worst when it comes to exchanges, there are as high as 70+ dollar charges. So, P2P if you find someone decent is by far the best without a doubt.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:17:27 PM

Rather than telling many exchange names, I would like to tell about the exchanges I m already using. I will give here some points out of 10 from my user experience, then you can have a clear idea.
1. Binance -10
2. Kucoin -10
3. Chiliz -7
4. Sparrow - 6
5. Cointiger - 5
6. Probit - 8

I have user experience in all of above exchanges. So By looking at many of the replies non-other than me and my reply, You can easily choose what is the best..
Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: