Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webhosting for .05BTC a month or .3BTC a year  (Read 694 times)
oldschool (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 01:03:44 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2012, 07:02:21 AM by oldschool

I would like to test a new server and payment system on my webhosting company.  I have recently setup a new server that I will be testing with bitcoin only customers and my new bitcoin payment processing system through bitpay that I've setup.

All of my other servers are running WHM/cPanel but I've recently setup a Virtualmin/Webmin server that I'd like to offer some very inexpensive hosting plans on to test my integration with both the Virtualmin/Webmin setup and the Bitcoin payments, along with offering free .tk domains and free subdomains off a bitcoin related domain, or your own existing or new domain of course.

My hosting company has been around for more than 10 years and you can verify with whois records and internet archives, I'm not a fly by night company, I just want to test out my new integrations with some real world clients and transactions.  I'd even be willing to modify the plans to be a little more attractive and tailor suit them to you if your willing to help me test other things on the server as well!

Basically I was thinking of offering 1GB Diskspace and 50GB bandwidth, and all the other usual things like email, SQL databases, etc etc.
If you do need more, or feel you should get more for assisting me in testing things out, just PM me, I'm willing to change the plans if you can give me an opinion on different parts of the signup and setup etc.

I don't want people just signing up at this point in time, I want to kind of monitor what happens and exactly who is signing up so I can keep in communication with them, see how it all went, hear there opinion on the payment method, how long it takes to verify etc, so if you are interested please PM me or reply to this post and I will PM you the website of my hosting company and the code to get into the bitcoin section.

Thanks guys!

/Edit:  And if I do remove this server in the future, or the bitcoin payment option (Which I don't plan on doing), I will at your choice either migrate your account to my cPanel servers or give you a full refund for the current term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: