Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lionel Messi promoting blockchain smartphone  (Read 95 times)
jayyen (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

A blockchain mass market smartphone is set to be released in November this year.The question is if this smartphone which is speculated to be sold at 1000$ when hit the market will finally popularized blockchain worldwide since the brand ambassador has a lot of fans in football.It appears that this was a strategic marketing move for the industry.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valay9836

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Doubtful for me as a marketing ploy . And I doubt it will gain popularity
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Many celebrities advertise cryptocurrency projects. Shortly about bitcoin everyone will know, and prices will rise several times.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

Popularity is what you need blockchain and crypto currency including, so I think that this is a good move!
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Where did you get that news from? Do you have a link to share? A lot of celebrity endorsing cryptocurrency but I hope it won't mislead the people to invest the right crypto.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

thats great. he has millions of fans and everyone will know about crypto. thats great positive news for entire crypto space. also people have great trust on him. im very happy about this news

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: