Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELAUNCH] HZxchange  (Read 3990 times)
pharesim (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:17:08 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 08:52:41 AM by pharesim

Website sourcecode is now available here:
https://github.com/pharesim/hzxchange.net

It was rewritten to work without external scripts, all it needs is a public HZ node.
You can now run it in your browser without needing a web server, just open the index.html.
This will enable us to create mobile apps from it too.

If you want to work on some styling (especially for mobile view), feel free to submit a pull request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:42:32 PM

Hi guys, please add 2BACCO Coins for trading

2BACCO annoucement thread at bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.0

Official 2BACCO website:  http://www.2bacco.com

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:05:58 PM

Hi guys, please add 2BACCO Coins for trading

2BACCO annoucement thread at bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.0

Official 2BACCO website:  http://www.2bacco.com

Spam for scam coin should be removed...and this post along with it...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:05:54 PM

Great work guys Smiley
Is Monero already on your list of coins to add ?

Thanks Smiley

For now we only support BTC, BTS and NXT based coins. I will add CryptoNote and NEM later, but I absolutely can't tell when. Will be a while, my to-do-list is getting bigger instead of smaller all the time Wink
The code's on github though, anyone could add it...

Hi
is that mean that it is possible to simply add coin to your exchange,that could be nice,Horizon is really great development,worth to support

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pharesim (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:21:55 AM

Yes, all BTC based coins which support multisig can easily be added. It requires 2 persons (+ one of us), each running a server with the coin wallet(s), HZ, and a script to sign valid withdrawals.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:03:08 PM

Yes, all BTC based coins which support multisig can easily be added. It requires 2 persons (+ one of us), each running a server with the coin wallet(s), HZ, and a script to sign valid withdrawals.

Thank you very much

.Development what i support is not any blockchain based,it is new technology designed for price stability

with halfsecond transaction and deflation inflation control.RPCJason has been done for integration with exchanges,but itcould be not enough,maybe later will be possible when Horizon Ex will be more improved

We are now on Horizon like asset

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pharesim (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:17:32 AM

Blocknet has been added. Asset ID 7736176051673290195
Emerger

Activity: 199
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:15:51 PM

I've been trying to get the code from github working with my own instance of HZ, which is running on my LAN.

I've put the address of my local nhz server in the config.js file

i.e. var server = 'http://10.0.0.12:7776';

I can access the HZ wallet at that same address, but when I open HZxchange's index.html all I see is "Loading..."

Any guess as to what I am doing wrong?

javascript is enabled, etc. I'm wondering if I need to do anything special with my HZ server's config. As said, I can access the HZ wallet directly without issues.

Thanks!

tiker

Activity: 459

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:19:31 PM

Is there a minimum deposit required?  Just playing around I sent a few DASH transactions from a faucet to my address.  I received a bunch of messages in the HZ wallet saying a transaction was detected and assets will be transferred once confirmed but the assets haven't been sent.  The first message was sent July 3rd so it's been a couple of weeks.
pharesim (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:32:24 PM

The minimum fee for DASH deposits and withdrawals is 0.005, set via the hzxdashminfee alias.
pharesim (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:54:21 PM

One of the signing servers was lost. Please withdraw your funds until this issue has been solved.

If you're willing and able to run a server with hz, the wallets of the coins listed and a small script please contact me as soon as possible.
Emerger

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:55:54 PM

One of the signing servers was lost. Please withdraw your funds until this issue has been solved.

If you're willing and able to run a server with hz, the wallets of the coins listed and a small script please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks for notifying us. I hope you will find somebody who can maintain the necessary replacement server. I'll personally donate 100k HZ to anyone who steps up to do this, and keeps it running for at least a month (subject to pharesim's acceptance).

pharesim (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:14:41 AM

Thanks for notifying us. I hope you will find somebody who can maintain the necessary replacement server. I'll personally donate 100k HZ to anyone who steps up to do this, and keeps it running for at least a month (subject to pharesim's acceptance).

If you're sure you want to do that, that's about the total of what we made in fees so far...

We seem to be in kind of a hen and egg problem here. We'd need more listed coins to be attractive for users, and more users to make signing rentable.

I've been thinking about starting a fundraising to get HZxGO done, because it may solve the problem by letting the traders run own signing nodes from the interface. But it'd be a lot more work than what we have now, I definitely couldn't do it alone, even if I quit my bill-paying dayjob, and would need to hire a team. When my calculations reached 100k$ and I wasn't near done with everything I felt like that's not the way to go too.

Someone contacted me on fb already, but don't let that hold you back if you could host some wallets too, there's a lot of coins which could be added...
Emerger

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:27:22 AM

If you're sure you want to do that, that's about the total of what we made in fees so far...

We seem to be in kind of a hen and egg problem here. We'd need more listed coins to be attractive for users, and more users to make signing rentable.

I've been thinking about starting a fundraising to get HZxGO done, because it may solve the problem by letting the traders run own signing nodes from the interface. But it'd be a lot more work than what we have now, I definitely couldn't do it alone, even if I quit my bill-paying dayjob, and would need to hire a team. When my calculations reached 100k$ and I wasn't near done with everything I felt like that's not the way to go too.

Someone contacted me on fb already, but don't let that hold you back if you could host some wallets too, there's a lot of coins which could be added...

Well, I want to see HZxchange gain popularity but don't have time to maintain a server for that many coins myself - hence I'm happy to offer a 100k HZ reward to the person who does step up to the job of replacing the servers in a dedicated way.

I'm also happy to contribute an equal or greater reward towards anyone who substantially improves the CSS "look and feel" of HZxchange (PR on github). i.e. display proper candlestick price/volume graphs, in addition to looking much prettier. Yet the requirements and ideas for that are probably best defined by you before anything is promised. Do you have any thoughts on this?

As far as new coins, I've been thinking about getting EmerCoin listed at HZxchange. It's all about decentralized services so I think would fit right in, and I could probably convince another from that community to run another node, and run a server myself. Preferably the third server to be run by someone in HZ. But that's just one coin, so doesn't help with the current problem, does it?

Hopefully the right people to run servers for the existing HZxchange coins will come along... as well as new coins.

Also, do you mind me asking - what happened to cause one of the signing servers to be lost? ( all the coins at https://horizonplatform.io/topic/hzxchange/ list Multisig: pharesim, james, scarecrow, so I assume someone stepped down from running nodes? )

pharesim (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:59:30 AM

Sorry for the non-communication. The gateway is still running on two nodes, but we're nearing the moment where I find motivation to prepare the transactions to move the funds to the already created new multisig addresses.
Not that a lot of people would've restrained from using the exchange because of that Tongue

I still would love to keep working on a truely decentralized exchange for HZ, but there's just no chance for it paying off, and I'm not willing to work as much for free any more as I did during the last three years.

Now BTS 2.0 has the so-called worker proposals, which allow funding projects from the blockchain by vote. Creating what I intended for HZxGO would allow me laying it out in a way that makes it easy to port back to HZ. So if you're in BTS, please support my worker proposal Smiley

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19351.0.html
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:59:26 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 05:17:18 PM by n2004al

I am new to horizon and I want to buy HZxchange with HZ. Up the place when are the order which buy such asset is written: This asset represents 100% of the fees generated by the different HZx assets. Payouts are processed weekly. Visit the official Horizon forum or join HZxchange on Facebook for more information.

Can anyone explain me how is determined the amount of payouts every week and the approximate value of this payout (for example the weekly amount in the last 3-4 weeks). Have to do this with the amount of the HZxchange units bought (must be so but I must ask even for this to be sure)?. I see that the price of 1 unity of HZxchange is decreasing. Is this connected even with the weekly amount earned (weekly payouts)? Then the payout are lifetime if I don't sell my HZxchange?

Then the payout are the same if I buy HZxchange from the people who sell those (showed with red) and not directly from the place when are sold normally (showed with green)? So the HZxchange unit (the amount of unit) that will be bought is the same and have the same value and give the same profit independently from the place where is (are) bought (from the red side and from the red one)?

Thanks in advance who will answer to me.
pharesim (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:04:06 PM

hzxchange.net is back up, currently only with a couple of assets. We're working on getting the balances transferred and adding the coins that were listed before.

The total fees so far accumulated to 200k HZ, which will be paid out to holders later. Let's hope that we'll get some activity in the near future to make it worth the while.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: