Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40157 times)
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:01:03 AM

Why sometime its ''Einia'' and other its ''Einai'' ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:08:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

It is Einai but I made a typo error and just kept it that way because I didn't realize that it was spelled incorrectly until after everything was said and done.

So it seems that some people have messaged me about the difficulty not adjusting properly? Is this really happening?  Also is there any pools up and running yet?  I have also received some messages regarding the pools not functioning properly?

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:11:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

It is Einai but I made a typo error and just kept it that way because I didn't realize that it was spelled incorrectly until after everything was said and done.

So it seems that some people have messaged me about the difficulty not adjusting properly? Is this really happening?  Also is there any pools up and running yet?  I have also received some messages regarding the pools not functioning properly?

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Dev, we know you and friends are instamining the shit out of this coin. Wrong link, then wrong conf name, and all the time the only real pool,
binpool, is mysteriously delayed 2-3 hours? Isn't it past your bed time baby? Grow up and launch a real coin when you do.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

xaxuke

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:11:41 AM

XaXamining have some problems.
Delay for up the pool.
Sorry.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:17:40 AM

comeon guys where are the pool opreators SID we need you mate Smiley

LockDown

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:20:05 AM

Wallet synced for me.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:23:57 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 02:58:29 AM by jimlite

Hello Everyone,

So it seems that some people have messaged me about the difficulty not adjusting properly? Is this really happening?  Also is there any pools up and running yet?  I have also received some messages regarding the pools not functioning properly?

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Dev, we know you and friends are instamining the shit out of this coin. Wrong link, then wrong conf name, and all the time the only real pool,
binpool, is mysteriously delayed 2-3 hours? Isn't it past your bed time baby? Grow up and launch a real coin when you do.

barrystyle, you are very helpful. You are not the problem, the DEV IS. I've been around this game long enough (see my member status). I've solo'd coins, but mostly I pool mine. Dev posts bad link, then when asked fixes it. Then he posts wrong coin name spelling for .conf file so people can't start as -server. Then gives correct spelling. Meanwhile neither of the two pools is working. Sorry, complete crap coin. No wonder none of the regular pools would touch it. Well at least it wasn't one of this weeks virus coin, that is about the only good thing you can say about it. Anyone who rented also wasted money on this. I have my  own asic and rent and both were a fail with this coin.  This is on DEV. Barry, I see you are a new account, but already seem like a very helpful person in the community, this was not directed at you.

g

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:24:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry about the links in the beginning but I assure you the only person that had any access to a wallet at the time of the launch was me and only me.  No one had access to the wallets until I posted the proper links.  As for the .conf file that is exactly the .conf file that I am using in my wallet right now and I have 17 Active connections right now using the following file:

EiniaOra.conf
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8736
rpcuser=somethingyouchoose
rpcpassword=somethingyouchoose
addnode=107.170.156.17

Maybe some people accidentally put EinaiOra.conf instead of EiniaOra.conf and I'll admit that was my fault when developing the coin which I realized the typo after I already had everything put together and ready.

And if you for some reason think that I am instamining this coin I can 100% assure you that I haven't mined a single coin except for the very first block and that is all.  I do apologize that I didn't have more pools open for the launch like I had anticipated.  I don't quite no where Binpool is at because I did send them the link for the source code about 5 minutes prior to the launch so they could compile the pool for the launch.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
xxSUPERMANxx

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:24:50 AM

Pools still not up
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:26:25 AM

Better to relaunch DEV.. not good for distibution.. this ONE MAN SHOW..  Smiley
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:26:31 AM

Binpool stated they would in 2-3 hrs after launch I believe
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:27:09 AM

@BinPool - http://eoc.binpool.com/ - up and launch for pre-reg (Lauch time not good for me, but pool launch later time countdown. after 2-3 hour. Sorry for this trouble Wink) Wait all on our pool
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:33:52 AM

Dev, other than the pool problem, LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.
We were using EinaiOraCoin.conf not EinaOraCoin.conf, so that is why we
couldn't get it running. Now that that is sorted out thanks to barrystyle,
I guess things are ok, other than 400 instamined blocks by whomever.

P.S. What the hell does the name mean anyways? Why such a long weird spelled name?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money