Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40161 times)
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:29:42 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 06:26:48 AM by EinaiOraCoinDev

SPECS:
ALGO: SCRYPT POW/POS
BLOCK 1 31755 premine
BLOCKS 0-100 0 REWARD TO PREVENT INSTAMINING
BLOCKS 101-1000 600 COINS PER BLOCK
BLOCKS 1001-2000 300 COINS PER BLOCK
BLOCKS 2001-3000 150 COINS PER BLOCK
BLOCKS 3001-4000 75 COINS PER BLOCK
BLOCKS 6001 AND ON 1 COIN PER BLOCK
COIN MATURITY 120 BLOCKS
DIFFICULTY RETARGETS AFTER EVERY BLOCK
'

POS 365% P.A
MIN AGE 24 HOURS
MAX AGE 7 DAYS
POS WORKS OUT TO 1% DAILY INTEREST

EiniaOraCoinNEW.conf
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8736
rpcuser=somethingyouchoose
rpcpassword=somethingyouchoose
addnode=107.170.156.17

WALLETS

NEW WINDOWS CLIENT LINK
LINUX BUILD IN SOURCE

BLOCK EXPLORER AND RICH LIST
PREMINE ADDRESS EXLYRPai9ANruJbQLYici8ifoi6RGCY4os
You will notice that the premine address changed because my wallet messed up so the 18000 premine is now at this address

WEBSITE

EMAIL

EXCHANGES

SOURCE CODE

POOLS

TWITTER

BOUNTIES
TRANSLATIONS - 150 EOC EACH
GAMES LIKE BLACKJACK OR DICE - 250 EOC EACH
SIGNATURE CONTEST - 1000 EOC TO WINNER
RENAME AND LOGO DESIGN CONTEST WINNER - 4500 EOC TO WINNER
REMEMBER WE WANT TO KEEP THE EOC TICKER BUT WANT A MORE PEOPLE FRIENDLY NAME

EOC DONATIONS EN9ziUC22cThu3rZ5u25ioMiKnzD5FcuBj
ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM EMAIL ME
COME JOIN THE TEAM AND BE READY FOR THE CHANGE TO CRYPTO TO BRING IT TO THE MASSES! COMING THIS SUMMER!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:30:14 AM

OK

Hmmm . I hope ninjau Launch  Cry Cry

Big Premine with BIg POS . LOL
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:32:26 AM

OK

Hmmm . I hope ninjau Launch  Cry Cry
Ya sounds not bad but I wish it wasn't so long till the launch??? Why so long till the launch Dev?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:32:40 AM

BLOCK 1 75000 PREMINE

Too big

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:33:30 AM

lol I dont even know how to pronounce this.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:33:55 AM

what ever happened to proof of developer?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:35:13 AM

I don't think 75000 coins is too much if the Dev provides an address for the premine so people can watch it right? It's not even 1% of the total coin supply is it?  What are you going to do about the premine Dev?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:38:08 AM

I don't think 75000 coins is too much if the Dev provides an address for the premine so people can watch it right? It's not even 1% of the total coin supply is it?  What are you going to do about the premine Dev?
75k from 1,13 M, i think its more than 1%
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:48:10 AM

75k from 1,13 M, i think its more than 1%

premine is like 8%....pfff
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:50:19 AM

I'm sorry for the delay on the answers.  I have chosen a premine for my very first coin because I have seen way too many pump and dump coins lately with the old saying NO ICO/NO PREMINE!! They get mined and dumped and the dev disappears!! I plan on hopefully launching another coin in the future so because I'm new to this whole developer thing I and because I don't own any huge mining rigs I felt that a small premine for my efforts wasn't too much to ask.  I believe that the 75000 coins I will be keeping is around 0.625% of the total coin supply if I'm not mistaken.  I will be giving the premine address out as soon as the coin launches so the people know whether or not the premine has been touched.

Or if it would please the community I can offer to have the premine held in a wallet in escrow by someone trusted by the community if that would ease people's minds?  I have no intentions of just dumping the premine onto people because I would like to see the coin become a success as my first coin and I'm trying out different ideas to see what will make a good solid trade able coin that will hold a steady floor and people will look into investing in.

As for the long release date, that is only because I want to make sure that every little thing is in tip top shape and working order before I launch the coin.  I have seen far too many coins getting released before the Dev or team was ready and them having to delay launches or hardfork their coins because the block chain was messing up.  I also want to make sure that if there are any other ideas on what could make the coin better or things the community would like to see in a coin that I may have time to add those features before launching the coin.  

I would like you people to know and understand that I am trying to make a good name for myself as a developer and an honest person in the CryptoCommunity.

As for Proof of Developer I will promise everyone that if everything goes well and I can make this coin a success that I will gladly give out the proof of who I am and anything like that.  I have nothing to hide from this world or the people who live in it.  I was just sick and tired of scam coin after scam coin and Developers disappearing left and right and finally decided to do something about it!

Anyways if anyone has any questions or suggestions I will gladly answer them and look forward to hopefully having a successful launch of this coin! Cheesy
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:00:43 AM

Ok, it is 6.25% of total POW coins, it's simple math really.

Also:
"I plan on hopefully launching another coin in the future so because I'm new to this whole developer thing I and because I don't own any huge mining rigs I felt that a small premine for my efforts wasn't too much to ask."

You literally admit you want to launch another coin and you're just charging 6.25% of total pow coins on this one for your "effort"?
 Grin

BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:04:34 AM

This will replace BTC. Panic buy.  Undecided
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:13:24 AM

Ok, it is 6.25% of total POW coins, it's simple math really. Premines aren't calculated against the "total coin supply" as pos coins are pretty much endless in most coins.

Also:
"I plan on hopefully launching another coin in the future so because I'm new to this whole developer thing I and because I don't own any huge mining rigs I felt that a small premine for my efforts wasn't too much to ask."

You literally admit you want to launch another coin and you're just charging 6.25% of total pow coins on this one for your "effort"?
 Grin

No you misunderstood me there haha I mean eventually I plan on launching another coin which I don't plan on doing until months maybe even a year down the line.  I'm not some scam shit dev who launches a new coin everyday.  I have admitted that I am fairly new to all this and that is the reason for the delay on the launch because I want to make sure that everything is working properly before releasing it out to the public and as for the premine I've said that I will gladly let a trusted escrow hold the premine in a wallet until after the POW phase has ended if that will make people feel more secure about mining this coin.  Or I have even offered to put 50000 of the premine into a trusted escrow and use the other 25000 for promotional giveaways on say Twitter to help bring more people to the community.

My intentions are to make a coin which people will trade and will hold some value and not get dumped to the ground.  If this coin is a great success I won't be launching any new coins anytime soon because I will be busy maintaining this coin and updating features into the coin that the community would like to see implemented into it.

I only said that in the future I would be launching another coin because this will be the very first coin that I launch ever and I'm just testing the waters with SPECS to see what kinds will have people mining and trading the coin.

Also I find that funny that a mining pool would be talking about me wanting to make sure I earn some profits for making a coin when a pools only purpose is to profit off of the coins that it offers mining for.  I understand that people will be skeptical about this coin which is also why I have said that I am very open to suggestions on how to launch this coin! Thanks
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:15:52 AM

So ready!!  Grin Grin Grin

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:17:03 AM

Well I definitely think that if you are going to have the premine that you should at least leave it in the care of a trusted community escrow until the POW phase is over! That's my vote!! And I also think that you should do the 50000 coins and 25000 coins giveaway that you were saying as well! That way we know at least 25000 of the premine are given out to other people lmao Wink But I honestly think if everything looks good on launch day I will definitely be renting some rigs for this puppy for sure Smiley I've seen coins with way bigger premines and people still mine those so I don't see what the big deal is? At least the Dev offered solutions for the premine to make the people feel safe about mining this coin right?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:58:49 AM

After speaking with someone in the community I have decided that I will do the 50000 coins held with a trusted escrow chosen by the community until the POW is completely finished and the remaining 25000 coins I will be offering in a couple giveaways I will host on Twitter during the next week or two.  So if there is anyone that you people feel is trustworthy enough to hold onto the escrow until POW is over then please let me know so that I may contact them and work out the details with them.

I realize that the word premine scares some people off of a coin which is why I am trying to make this as safe and secure as I can possibly make it for people so they know that I'm not just going to dump the premine and abandon the coin.

Also if there is any other concerns or questions that anyone has about the coin or anything to do with it please don't hesitate to ask them and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.  Also if I can make everyone happy earlier than the 5th of June and I can make sure that everything is in perfect working condition then I will update and release the coin earlier but I promise I won't ninja launch it.  I will make sure to give everyone at least a good 12 to 24 hours before the launch to know that it is coming if that is the case.

Thanks and Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:04:01 AM

well your OP is having a promising statement and the way you are explaining things to community is appreciated. im in wish you GL hope that this would be the coin which i ll keep in my staking wallets rather to do get quick ROI with profits.

loving the 365% POS part but you know that maintaining this would be heck of a job, hopefully you'll be able to support your words.

the 365% POS i'll interprate as pluck and eat every week Wink

Few suggestions:
  • active on social media to promote your coin
    if you can explain the name more in detail and story behind it (just to build interest)
    looking forward to roadmap but glimpse of it before launch will create intrest in community.
    countdown would be necessary because i love to see a big timer in OP rather to read things Smiley
    pools pre reg would be good
    announce bounties should you have something in your plan which requires it.

rest wish you good luck and hope to see you more active in the thread.

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:04:08 AM

After speaking with someone in the community I have decided that I will do the 50000 coins held with a trusted escrow chosen by the community until the POW is completely finished and the remaining 25000 coins I will be offering in a couple giveaways I will host on Twitter during the next week or two.  So if there is anyone that you people feel is trustworthy enough to hold onto the escrow until POW is over then please let me know so that I may contact them and work out the details with them.

I realize that the word premine scares some people off of a coin which is why I am trying to make this as safe and secure as I can possibly make it for people so they know that I'm not just going to dump the premine and abandon the coin.

Also if there is any other concerns or questions that anyone has about the coin or anything to do with it please don't hesitate to ask them and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.  Also if I can make everyone happy earlier than the 5th of June and I can make sure that everything is in perfect working condition then I will update and release the coin earlier but I promise I won't ninja launch it.  I will make sure to give everyone at least a good 12 to 24 hours before the launch to know that it is coming if that is the case.

Thanks and Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

Thanks for the update.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:19:54 AM

I dunno about the rest of the people but I would suggest getting one of the pool operators that host your coin to hold the escrow coins.  They all seem to be trusted amongst the crypto community and I'm sure no one would have a problem with that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:34:34 AM

I dunno about the rest of the people but I would suggest getting one of the pool operators that host your coin to hold the escrow coins.  They all seem to be trusted amongst the crypto community and I'm sure no one would have a problem with that Smiley
Well if anyone would like to step up and offer to hold the 50000 coins for me until the POW is over I will be gladly accepting applications Smiley

Also I have created a twitter account under @EiniaOraDev if people would like to follow and participate in the giveaway when I begin hosting them after the coin is officially launched.

I am also looking for some ideas on what kind of games I should host for the giveaways if anyone has any ideas that they would like to throw forward I am open to suggestions Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: