Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAW/Paycoin] The Shill Shitpost Thread  (Read 865 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:04:13 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 04:58:50 AM by Xian01

This thread has been created in direct response to naturelle's self moderated thread, where they attempt to create a distractionary narrative, drawing attention away from the fraud that was principally perpetrated by Homero Joshua Garza via his Paycoin scheme.

While I loathe self-moderated threads, I recognize their utility when used as a means of "fighting fire with fire".

suchmoon has a pretty epic thread outlining this sordid story, that looks like it might become another legendary cautionary tale in the vein of Butterfly Labs or PirateAt40's ponzi scheme.

I've been a member of these forums for a long time, and don't take kindly to scammers fucking this community over, after having been fucked over by Butterfly Labs myself.

When I see blatant fraudulent shit like this, and shills defending their scheme - in the face of a massive email dump detailing the fraud ( Google "paycoin leaked email torrent download" ) - well... I'm not going to stand for it.

Legal Actions

Mississippi Power Company v. GAW Miners, LLC
https://ia601506.us.archive.org/27/items/gov.uscourts.mssd.88839/gov.uscourts.mssd.88839.docket.html

Pending SEC Investigation
http://coinfire.io/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

Known GAW/Paycoin shill accounts

EvilPanda
naturelle
miavatorSUCKS
(... will add more when noted)

Known/Affiliated Garza Scam Vectors

cryptoprivateinvestorsgroup.com, mineralpass.com, cryptochange.org, onlycrypto.com, orderpaycard.com, paybase2.com, paybaseredux.com, btclater.com, btclater.net, buildaprincess.com, cornerstonehub.com, gawrigs.net, god-sourced.com, judophone.com, ltcscammer.com, miner2miner.com, minercircle.net, myjugo.net, gaw-miners.com, rhvoice.com, minertominer.com, miner2miner.com, buildmyprincess.com, judovoice.com, god-sourced.com, godsourced.com, buildyourprince.com, mybeautybelle.com, smartdigitalvoice.com, ninjavoice.com, freshminer.com, gawoot.com, virtualhasher.com, mikosapir.com, robinhoodvoice.com, fallonmovingreviews.com, gaw-x.com, jugosip.com, garzahouse.com, jugotechnologies.com, jugophone.com, jugoring.com, callpon.com, ilovemyjessica.com, jugopbx.com, jugoentertainment.com, jugobox.com, jugochannel.com, jugochannels.com, cornerstonehub.com, cornerstonelifegroups.com, thejugoone.com, thejugo-one.com, hashtrader.com, jugocore.com, gurumining.com, jugocloud.com, jugocentral.com, jugotalk.com, jugointeractive.com, jugo-one.com, gawminers.com, bitscammer.com, aukhunt.com, auklist.com, auklist.net, aukteam.com, aukwifi.com, aukwifi.net, duganslaw.com, gamezonework.net, gawbiz.com, gawhunt.com, gawhunt.net, gawspot.com, gawspot.info, gawspot.net, gawspot.org, gawtalk.com, greataukwireless.net, homerogarza.net, ihartford.net, ipwisp.com, ipwisp.net, ivermont.net, joshgarza.net, joshgarza.us, optimaisp.net, Mineralpass.com, Mineralpass.info, Mineralpass.net, Mineralpass.org, paybaseproject.com, paybaseproject.net, grey-stonellc.net, grey-stonellc.com, reservecoincard.com, ordercoincard.com, hashtalk.org, hashtalk.ch, btclend.org

Additional Information/Perspective

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Paycoin

Comedy Gold

http://bitcoinist.net/press-release-btc-com/

The comedy that spawned this post in naturelle's self-moderated thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.
You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Game on !
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.
You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Carlos ? Is that you ?
Hey dude. If you haven't figured it out yet, every time you delete my opinion, I'm just going to re-post it. I'll copypasta this on talk.btc.com as well for good measure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:12:32 AM

And then there are the paid shills like Evil Penguin and the gang of assholes he rounded up to help Homero Josh Garza defraud the members here. Good on ya for taking a stand against these shitbags, Xian. Me, being a complete newbie when the Paycoin aspect of this scam was taking shape, was alerted to this scam by the actions of members who actually care, and I commend you and the others who have stepped forward to fight this brazen scammage. Thank You for actually caring about other human beings and the concept of digital currency.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:16:38 AM

"Evil Penguin" thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033266.0

naturelle is threatening to contact my employer. I don't know who he thinks that is, but in the unlikely event that it is my real "employer" the conversation will be posted here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065829.msg11426063#msg11426063
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:32:53 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 03:51:35 PM by Xian01

Apparently, the Garza and Paycoin shills are worried about "Us the community".

Don't think I'm going to hear a better joke today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065829.msg11430974#msg11430974

ah finally you admit, its a scam  Grin
Ya it's a shame we all lost so much
Who is "we" ?
Us the community
What community ?

Bitcointalk ? Because, well, I'm sure you are very well aware of the scorn and contempt that is heaped upon anything Garza or Paycoin related, by this community.

I don't count myself along your "us".

EDIT: As expected, deleted Smiley

ah finally you admit, its a scam  Grin
Ya it's a shame we all lost so much
Who is "we" ?
Us the community
What community ?

Bitcointalk ? Because, well, I'm sure you are very well aware of the scorn and contempt that is heaped upon anything Garza or Paycoin related, by this community.

I don't count myself along your "us".
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:36:33 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/anyone-else-get-this-btclend-email/3932

Another Homero-related scam vector with BTCLend ?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:47:41 PM

Add miningsweden.se to the vector:

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

We are working with BTCLend.org to add some really nice features on the site and if you haven’t signed up for their wallet do so at https://wallet.btclend.org/Account/Referral/[referral link removed] (it supports MiningSweden) and be ready for the new features that will come soon as the developers are done connecting the systems Smiley

I asked them for proof of mining a few days ago but it seems they're more concerned about roping in borrowed money.
mmsen

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:20:58 AM

Speaking of GAW and fraud I got an email pertaining to CoinCard today.

Apparently it's a continuance of the Paycoin mess.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:36:37 PM

Anyone who would send the Fraudster Homero Garza, head of CPIG,  their complete personal and financial information to get a Credit Card is a complete idiot.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:23:34 PM

What is going through his head to keep up the association with GAW?

The millions of offshoots show that people are finally smart enough to stop blowing money on GAW/Josh, so why add that "picking up where GAW left off" line?

Is he stupid enough to think the shills still posting are true believers and not just bagholders trying desperately to hand off their bags of shit?

Is he just super narcissistic and thinks that this card will expunge the failures of GAW and make people forgive/forget follow to the next scheme?

I really don't get why he doesn't just disappear and try to make it so it isn't obvious to everyone that his next scam is connected to him and all the others.
mmsen

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:29:46 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 05:15:12 PM by mmsen

^^ Personally I'm glad for the heads up.

I've been looking around for such a card. I'm glad that I've been forewarned as pertains to CoinCard and as such won't be getting caught up with this particular scam.

It's clear that Garza's brain is wired very differently from most. To the very end he has denied any fraud in relation to Paycoin, even when the evidence and numbers show otherwise.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 11:18:56 PM

hashtalk.ch
btclend.org
miningsweden.se
paybase.com
ordercoincard.com
cryptochange.org
mineral.com

Note: cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, cryptoprivateinvestorsgroup.com, mineralpass.com, cryptochange.org, cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, onlycrypto.com, orderpaycard.com, paybase2.com, paybaseredux.com, btclater.com, btclater.net, buildaprincess.com, cornerstonehub.com, gawrigs.net, god-sourced.com, judophone.com, ltcscammer.com, miner2miner.com, minercircle.net, myjugo.net, gaw-miners.com, rhvoice.com, minertominer.com, miner2miner.com, buildmyprincess.com, judovoice.com, god-sourced.com, godsourced.com, buildyourprince.com, mybeautybelle.com, smartdigitalvoice.com, ninjavoice.com, freshminer.com, gawoot.com, virtualhasher.com, mikosapir.com, robinhoodvoice.com, fallonmovingreviews.com, gaw-x.com, jugosip.com, garzahouse.com, jugotechnologies.com, jugophone.com, jugoring.com, callpon.com, ilovemyjessica.com, jugopbx.com, jugoentertainment.com, jugobox.com, jugochannel.com, jugochannels.com, cornerstonehub.com, cornerstonelifegroups.com, thejugoone.com, thejugo-one.com, hashtrader.com, jugocore.com, gurumining.com, jugocloud.com, jugocentral.com, jugotalk.com, jugointeractive.com, jugo-one.com, gawminers.com, bitscammer.com, aukhunt.com, auklist.com, auklist.net, aukteam.com, aukwifi.com, aukwifi.net, duganslaw.com, gamezonework.net, gawbiz.com, gawhunt.com, gawhunt.net, gawspot.com, gawspot.info, gawspot.net, gawspot.org, gawtalk.com, greataukwireless.net, homerogarza.net, ihartford.net, ipwisp.com, ipwisp.net, ivermont.net, joshgarza.net, joshgarza.us, optimaisp.net, Mineralpass.com, Mineralpass.info, Mineralpass.net, Mineralpass.org, paybaseproject.com, paybaseproject.net, grey-stonellc.net, grey-stonellc.com, reservecoincard.com, ordercoincard.com, hashtalk.org, hashtalk.ch, btclend.org,

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

Known GAW/Paycoin shill accounts

naturelle
miavatorSUCKS

Note: Evil Panda https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033266.0

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:41:41 AM

http://bitcoinist.net/press-release-btc-com/

"Due to extenuating circumstances Bitcoinist LTD. will no longer be operating BTC.com.
Bitcoinist LTD and GAW Miners LLC had a long term license contract for the domain BTC.com – on a revenue sharing model basis. There was to be no content control or input for GAW Miners LLC."

"As it follows, GAW Miners LLC has been violating our contract by not paying the original lease of the domain that has lead to the loss of the domain."

In what I'm sure is a surprise to no one, it appears Homero has taken payments for the btc.com lease, and run.

Where is your gawd now, shills ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: