Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

Why does the volume suck on polo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

Sun, 11 Jun 2017 05:24:33 GMT

Current Block

38 connections

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

Network gH/s / (hash/s)
0.0001242280 / .12422792
dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:58:26 AM

Bitcoinplus [XBC] price has now remained at its average highest floating exchange rate for the longest length of time in its history.This is a great acheivement and we are proud of the progress we have made to date including 3 major overhauls to our codebase,addition to coinpayments,cointopay,coinomi,marketing campaign through media exposure on cointelegraph and our latest banner advert campaign on coinmarketcap.We have added additional hardcoded nodes for instant connections for non TOR users and added listings to more exchanges such as cryptopia,coinexchange,cryptodao and hopefully soon Yobit exchange.

Although we have not received a stake payment from our development team wallet for over 2 months now we still have a surplus on our balance and are actively approaching other developers to help out while our preferable developer is dealing with a major task backlog.We may put some work out to tender and are constantly discussing trends and realistic goals for us to achieve within realistic timelines but we are focused on making a compact,efficent & scalable utility that is secure and reliable.This may be acheived through continuous upgrades or addidional work to the codebase but is not limited to this and hardforks right up to migration to a whole new codebase is also something we have done in the past and have experience of.Everything is on the table but at this moment we have absolutely NO need for such drastic changes and such overkill is completely unnescessary but like I said if such measures are required for any reason that is the projects best interest it will be discussed and has been already.Dont think because we are not here blasting out meaningless hype around the clock that we are losing interest.Bitcoinplus is in much better shape than I have ever seen it and I have been here for a few years now day in day out and seen it at its worst.

We are extremely happy with our progress to date considering XBC had been abandoned and its chain stalled out and rebuilding it to what it is today.XBC traded for a few cents at one stage with no trading volume and today we see consistent daily volume over 100k usd.

We are planning for a long life cycle and laying the groundwork for a viable/sustainable future.

This is a great achievement but there is plenty of work ahead but once again thank you for your continued support.

Always at your side.
Good job!
Robbert

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

http://block.bitcoinplus.org/images/logo.png

Bitcoinplus [XBC] price has now remained at its average highest floating exchange rate for the longest length of time in its history.This is a great acheivement and we are proud of the progress we have made to date including 3 major overhauls to our codebase,addition to coinpayments,cointopay,coinomi,marketing campaign through media exposure on cointelegraph and our latest banner advert campaign on coinmarketcap.We have added additional hardcoded nodes for instant connections for non TOR users and added listings to more exchanges such as cryptopia,coinexchange,cryptodao and hopefully soon Yobit exchange.

Although we have not received a stake payment from our development team wallet for over 2 months now we still have a surplus on our balance and are actively approaching other developers to help out while our preferable developer is dealing with a major task backlog.We may put some work out to tender and are constantly discussing trends and realistic goals for us to achieve within realistic timelines but we are focused on making a compact,efficent & scalable utility that is secure and reliable.This may be acheived through continuous upgrades or addidional work to the codebase but is not limited to this and hardforks right up to migration to a whole new codebase is also something we have done in the past and have experience of.Everything is on the table but at this moment we have absolutely NO need for such drastic changes and such overkill is completely unnescessary but like I said if such measures are required for any reason that is the projects best interest it will be discussed and has been already.Dont think because we are not here blasting out meaningless hype around the clock that we are losing interest.Bitcoinplus is in much better shape than I have ever seen it and I have been here for a few years now day in day out and seen it at its worst.

We are extremely happy with our progress to date considering XBC had been abandoned and its chain stalled out and rebuilding it to what it is today.XBC traded for a few cents at one stage with no trading volume and today we see consistent daily volume over 100k usd.

We are planning for a long life cycle and laying the groundwork for a viable/sustainable future.

This is a great achievement but there is plenty of work ahead but once again thank you for your continued support.

This is great and keep it up.. however... be aware that the competition in crypto has also gotten a lot stronger over the last few years... I hope some bigger developments are in the pipeline to spark interest
Kind regards
Robbert
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

It is long road since old XBC and have seen it from the bad one to this current state and agree it has never in history had this much development and added services with many years service provided mainly for no reward and heavy loss for at least one member but with major project out there to compete who have many million dollars and many fulltime programmers to compete I think some niche needs to be found again and to be sustainable keep tight and manageable framewor maybe focus on speed and security but also one other thing no others have thinking of at this time.Unfortunately it is not the hard work or dedication or honesty that is prevailing now but mainly the ICO who raise big bucks through their scammy hype cloned vaporware with some genuine good tech leading the pack of course but maybe try to copy in less bigger way and ride on their back like the old chinese story of the wise small creature jumping on the larger ones back to cross the river.

Thank you for all your efforts to date and although my XBC holdings are much smaller now I always have time for XBC due to the people who saved it and its hard struggle not only from bottom but from a hole within a crater.

█████████████████████
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

People dropping out like flies. Grin
konstryktor777

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Again, the debate about the price of xbc. I'm thinking of getting out of the xbc project and selling coins.
konstryktor777

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

XBC is growing in price just because the bitcoin is growing in price.

If the price of bitcoin falls against the dollar. And the price of XBC will also fall against the dollar.

Therefore, XBC for $ 100 is not an argument now.
ry474k3

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

I'm going to show you XBC future. At some point will go to $200. The haters will say it's a pump. Then it will drop to $160. The haters will say there it goes its over with done finished. Then it will go to $300. The haters will scream PUMP!!!! Then it will drop to $240. The haters will scream it's OVER!!! Then it will rise to $500. The haters will be in a rage !!! "PUMP!!!! When it hits $1000 the haters are going to come undone.

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with FACTS like our great branding, our insane staking, our awesome limited supply, our honest team and reputation, the fact that XBC is growing, and a dozen other things.

I know Romano personally as I'm one of the largest holders of VIA and am the largest holder of XCH. I'll get with him and see what he says.

There is not a hope that Romano will work on XBC and less hype about price and staking but more development would be preferable.Any shitcoin can have 100k coins and 20% stake like a fucking ponzi.The staking % is far too high and will end up destroying the price.I guarantee it when price increases all the low iq fuckbags here moaning like bitches will be the ones dumping their coins and complaining at the same time there is not enough volume to satisfy their weekly cashout.You either dont understand maths or hold 90% of XBc because if its not the latter you are doomed especially if price rise and lazy shitbag holders have more opportunity to dump.Concentrate on development and not promoting some 20% piggy/flappy coin cartoon scheme.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

XBC is growing in price just because the bitcoin is growing in price.

If the price of bitcoin falls against the dollar. And the price of XBC will also fall against the dollar.

Therefore, XBC for $ 100 is not an argument now.
What is the reason XBC follow BTC price?
Not if the price of BTC rises then altcoin prices will go down all that is gripped from the world of trading Cryptocurrency

I'm going to show you XBC future. At some point will go to $200. The haters will say it's a pump. Then it will drop to $160. The haters will say there it goes its over with done finished. Then it will go to $300. The haters will scream PUMP!!!! Then it will drop to $240. The haters will scream it's OVER!!! Then it will rise to $500. The haters will be in a rage !!! "PUMP!!!! When it hits $1000 the haters are going to come undone.

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with FACTS like our great branding, our insane staking, our awesome limited supply, our honest team and reputation, the fact that XBC is growing, and a dozen other things.

I know Romano personally as I'm one of the largest holders of VIA and am the largest holder of XCH. I'll get with him and see what he says.

There is not a hope that Romano will work on XBC and less hype about price and staking but more development would be preferable.Any shitcoin can have 100k coins and 20% stake like a fucking ponzi.The staking % is far too high and will end up destroying the price.I guarantee it when price increases all the low iq fuckbags here moaning like bitches will be the ones dumping their coins and complaining at the same time there is not enough volume to satisfy their weekly cashout.You either dont understand maths or hold 90% of XBc because if its not the latter you are doomed especially if price rise and lazy shitbag holders have more opportunity to dump.Concentrate on development and not promoting some 20% piggy/flappy coin cartoon scheme.
I agree with your statement, it is better to develop than to promote like MLM
With its many developments and cooperation by some parties then the price will go up by itself,Let alone the suply of XBC is very little
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Mastertrader777 we need to talk. The Coinmarketcap ads ARE running. You can verify this with Coinmarketcap. We are still waiting on our stake. This can be verified as well. The rest of what your saying is crazy talk. Do you understand? Crazy talk. SegWit and Lightning will be implemented at some point. Now let me further discuss this. This is going to happen. When you post about it I confirm it. When I post about you blast me for hype. If your a holder of XBC your only hurting yourself and so it makes no sense.

holding my thought.
MarketMagic

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

You can say that if you base it on my BCT account, that is perfectly fine. However your response (did I step on your toes) make you sound more like a noob than me...
Kind regards,
Robbert

Ok noob thanks.

█████████████████████
Robbert

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

You can say that if you base it on my BCT account, that is perfectly fine. However your response (did I step on your toes) make you sound more like a noob than me...
Kind regards,
Robbert

Ok noob thanks.

if you are so senior and so experienced.. why not actually contribute with that knowledge and insight to a serious but critical discussion? 
MarketMagic

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

Kind regards,
Robbert

Ok noob thanks.

if you are so senior and so experienced.. why not actually contribute with that knowledge and insight to a serious but critical discussion? 

I have personally donated over 1.7k XBC over the years ..NOOB

█████████████████████
Robbert

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

Kind regards,
Robbert

Ok noob thanks.

I have personally donated over 1.7k XBC over the years ..NOOB

I didn't ask you what you donated (nice that you did though)... I asked you to join in a serious but critical discussion on the trajectory for XBC or is that too difficult?
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:23:21 PM

MODERATION RULES

No spamming. Keep on topic.
Duplicate posts will be deleted.
Abusive comments will be deleted.
Bullying,harrassment and persistent trolling thread users is not allowed.
Baseless accusations will be deleted.
Posting fabrications is not allowed.
No cross-posting with other topics. Keep on topic, this thread is about Bitcoinplus [XBC].
Opinion posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views.
3rd party projects, other projects, related services and products like independent wallets and services should not be advertised on this thread.
Advertising mining pools is prohibited by BCT rules, so if you have a pool, send a PM and we may add it to the OP and bitcoinplus.org website.
Doxing someone is not allowed.
Questions about Bitcoinplus[XBC] should be asked in this official Ann.

This includes quoting posts that contain slanderous or vindictive baseless comments.
bitcoinplusmagic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

Coinmarketcap Stats below since they have been running. It works out at around 5000 views a day and around 25-40 clicks per day.
Full banner can be found here - http://share.bannersnack.com/F976F8D569B/bx9yv0yft

BitcoinPlus - The Alternative Cryptocurrency
Join us on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPlus_XBC
Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/xbcplus
bitcoinplusmagic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:41:05 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 08:55:12 PM by bitcoinplusmagic

Last Staking Payout from Poloniex dated 13/04/2017 as below. Notice the figures exactly match the Sustainability Spreadsheet as per
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZBVNRXw0xFagyjyBmxev5sutDrKY-rJgVSA4FCuglM4/edit#gid=684968034

BitcoinPlus - The Alternative Cryptocurrency
Join us on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPlus_XBC
Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/xbcplus
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

If XBC market growing why Vol down... That means ETH which was 0.01 Before Jan and now 0.12 is just because BTC going up .. It's crazy ..
XBC please except you are down and down .. In compare with other coins in market you are out of Top 100 now struggling for 150
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:53:39 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:59:12 AM by BitcoinPlusBus

Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:47:52 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

345734 blocks

36 connections
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: