Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407725 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
konstryktor777

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

This wallet BTSSjVASoEwQJApx6VGNGSUZVYMIMPVFyuzh at me raises fear. If the owner of the wallet withdraws all coins for sale on Poloniex.

The coin will come to an end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:20:37 AM

Not a good day for XBC   Tongue

Where is the bottom???  Huh

Any news there ?? Why the price sliding without pump ??
XBC will recover soon !!
All the best team
konstryktor777

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:23:21 AM

You need to develop a coin and not just news.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:34:42 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 01:26:48 PM by BitcoinPlusBus

More than 70% the current supply of this shitcoin was premined on Block 2.

https://www.blockexperts.com/xbc/height/2

Do you even realise that this coin was swapped out v the old chain on a 1:1 basis overseen by poloniex and paid for by a few of us community members out of our own pockets when the old chain stalled out?HAVE YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED THIS?Guess how much funds raised through ICO/Crowdsale for this takeover?The answer is ZERO as in 0 btc.WE SPENT OUR OWN MONEY!Now go and take a look at how much others like ethereum,lisk,waves etc etc etc raised ON TOP of their premined tokens and then head on over to their threads because you are in the wrong place to be directing your nonsense

77K of the current 95K supply is in the top 10 wallets. Maybe exchanges, but most of them are staking.  

The largest wallet addresses that I am aware of are the poloniex exchange and community wallet addresses.Any other large addresses are already there from the old chain through the 1:1 swap.Even though we paid for the whole upgrade out of our own pockets we felt obliged to swap everybodys coins regardless of how many they had as I am sure they paid for their old XBC like everybody else.I personally lost XBC on mintpal that couldnt be swapped because I hadnt them on my own balance.I also sold my holdings for rock bottom price in order to raise some btc to pay towards development.In fact I only had 4 coins to sell during the major price rise.All my holdings were sold at less than 0.0003BTC.I along with one or two others have personally donated over 1 thousand XBC each and worked on this project for up to three years even after being personally burned ourselves by the old XBC.I am probably the most honest person on this forum along with one or two others..

No development.

https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg?tab=overview&from=2017-04-01&to=2017-04-26

Much development carried out since old chain stalled.Wallet messaging,Easier Tor option,graphics facelift,New website,New block explorer,listing on coinpayments,coinomi,cointopay,coinexchange,cryptopia etc etc.There is more to development than wallet upgrades which in fact are taking place again for the third time since the coin was taken over by community members so your comment is nonsense.

The fact that Cointelegraph is shilling this shitcoin is disturbing.Disturbing to who?..You?? It has absolutely nothing to offer.Refer to comment aboveIt is an insecure POS coin that is highly undistributed I agree distribution could be better but it is definitely improving but dont forget to take a look at bitcoin premine and distribution also.You will notice one wallet has 1 mill coins premined and another guy has over 300,000btc. Anyone with any knowledge about cryptocurrencies know this is one of hte worst Shitcoins out there. I could name a few out there but this one isnt on that list.It is quite secure now also backed up with secondary POW to prevent chain stalling like the last chain did.

About 9000 have been dumped on suckers in Polo. There is probably another 40K or so to go and then the scammers behind this will leave. I dont hold a bag myself as I already pointed out having had to dump them for pennies/cents in order to raise funds for development along with one or two others when nobody else stepped up and have no control over who buys or sells bitcoinplus but unlike other coins we have repeatedly posted notices for people to do their own research before trading etc as we have NO control over who buys or sells this coin or what price they do it at.

Go ahead and delete this. You can't stop the truth about this coming out. Tell the whole truth and not the bits that suit your malevolent narrative and you wont be deleted.In fact I was even more negative than you when the old chain came to a halt and my posts probably worse until I realised it would solve nothing unless we took action ourselves..

We are trying our best here  Smiley
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:14:57 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)
Difficulty

POW: 3.62004869
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

314567 blocks
30 connections
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

I'm gunna hold. No need to dump just because the price slumped a bit. I'd rather stake for months and forget about the price when it comes to this one. I see the activity from the community here, and this is the basis for why I decided to invest. Yes call me a bag holder because I prefer staking XBC - which is more cost effective than running miners in a data center paying MAJOR power cost, employees to run it when I'm away, and continuous upkeep and maintenance.

To the new fudders.

Can you please find me a better POS cryptocurrency to buy and stake at the present time? I like low supply like XBC, need a strong community like XBC, and need some decent advancements on the day to day like XBC, and a somewhat stable value for the coin making it worth to stake in the first place.

No need to bash the progress being made here, if you don't like the layout of things...tell the community how it can improve.

When it comes to the large wallets, yes its a wee - bit concerning. Is there anyway the devs can contact Poloniex to see which wallets they own?

When I look at the top wallets, I see some of them with no major withdraws and seems to me they are just staking.

The connection count has dropped a bit in the last few days I will say. Wonder if some smaller investors decided to dump as the price of BTC has taken leaps and bounds over the last few days.

The decrease in XBC/BTC valuation would go down in this situation unless the price of XBC were to rise in price with the rise of BTC.

There has been some nice price action as of late and a small dump in price wont get me running off to dump - I like a solid daily income to pay the light bill. I can stake my daily light bill on the day to day and not lift a finger..I'm in.

As XBC price matures and the project gets some more attention I'm sure staking will soon pay for the daily light bill - along with daily food expenses.

I'm in it for the long term - I can wait 1-2 years if I have to, atleast I'm staking returns that are compounding at 20% a year.  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
needypoo

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

PexPeppers accepts XBC via Coinpayments.net

Why purchase PexPeppers hot sauce? Our hot sauces are very high in flavor and with little to no sodium! We have sold over 30,000 bottles ALL OVER THE WORLD! Our sauces are very high in chile concentration, use local products, and taste GREAT! If you're looking for some vinegary franks red hot or Cholula, don't look here! We have flavors such as Orange Habanero and Peach, Honey and Habanero with a hint of lime juice, and even a full bodied taco sauce for you to try! Keep your eyes peeled in may for the return of a seriously hot sauce. Painapple, with the worlds hottest pepper the Carolina Reaper! We don't just do hot sauce though, we have plenty of chili pepper seeds for the gardener in your life!

We do ship all over the world, just use our shipping calculator at the cart page. Use coinpayments to checkout. Now that you know how to order, take a look at some of our products!

Also, dont forget about our Three Pack!

Check out the following links as well.

Just so you guys know, PexPeppers isnt some hobby, It's my full time job. I have sold over 50,000 bottles and have shipped to over 20 countries. I have been accepting cryptocurrency for hot sauce since 2013.
jfieschi

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

PoSWallet NEW VOTING RULES

I noticed PoSWallet change the vote rules yesterday, the only intention is to sale votes at HIGH PRICE.
You can contact the PoSWallet true #SLACK many times you want to request the
Voting Rules be back to 1 free vote per 24 hours..

Follow this link to PoSWallet #SLACK Invite : https://poswallet.signup.team/

Thanks for support the community coins that want be listed at PoSWallet.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

Why purchase PexPeppers hot sauce? Our hot sauces are very high in flavor and with little to no sodium! We have sold over 30,000 bottles ALL OVER THE WORLD! Our sauces are very high in chile concentration, use local products, and taste GREAT! If you're looking for some vinegary franks red hot or Cholula, don't look here! We have flavors such as Orange Habanero and Peach, Honey and Habanero with a hint of lime juice, and even a full bodied taco sauce for you to try! Keep your eyes peeled in may for the return of a seriously hot sauce. Painapple, with the worlds hottest pepper the Carolina Reaper! We don't just do hot sauce though, we have plenty of chili pepper seeds for the gardener in your life!

We do ship all over the world, just use our shipping calculator at the cart page. Use coinpayments to checkout. Now that you know how to order, take a look at some of our products!

Just so you guys know, PexPeppers isnt some hobby, It's my full time job. I have sold over 50,000 bottles and have shipped to over 20 countries. I have been accepting cryptocurrency for hot sauce since 2013.

Good stuff thanks for that.We will get your details posted on the stores list asap.Best of luck with your business etc.
jfieschi

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:10 PM

I'm gunna hold. No need to dump just because the price slumped a bit. I'd rather stake for months and forget about the price when it comes to this one. I see the activity from the community here, and this is the basis for why I decided to invest. Yes call me a bag holder because I prefer staking XBC - which is more cost effective than running miners in a data center paying MAJOR power cost, employees to run it when I'm away, and continuous upkeep and maintenance.

To the new fudders.

Can you please find me a better POS cryptocurrency to buy and stake at the present time? I like low supply like XBC, need a strong community like XBC, and need some decent advancements on the day to day like XBC, and a somewhat stable value for the coin making it worth to stake in the first place.

No need to bash the progress being made here, if you don't like the layout of things...tell the community how it can improve.

When it comes to the large wallets, yes its a wee - bit concerning. Is there anyway the devs can contact Poloniex to see which wallets they own?

When I look at the top wallets, I see some of them with no major withdraws and seems to me they are just staking.

The connection count has dropped a bit in the last few days I will say. Wonder if some smaller investors decided to dump as the price of BTC has taken leaps and bounds over the last few days.

The decrease in XBC/BTC valuation would go down in this situation unless the price of XBC were to rise in price with the rise of BTC.

There has been some nice price action as of late and a small dump in price wont get me running off to dump - I like a solid daily income to pay the light bill. I can stake my daily light bill on the day to day and not lift a finger..I'm in.

As XBC price matures and the project gets some more attention I'm sure staking will soon pay for the daily light bill - along with daily food expenses.

I'm in it for the long term - I can wait 1-2 years if I have to, atleast I'm staking returns that are compounding at 20% a year.  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Josepino

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:14:50 PM

Working on being added to this exchange soon. Will be great to have a Euro market.

https://www.litebit.eu/en

it's nice to see this exchange. I need a exchange to deposit Euro for trading.
How long does it take to be listed on this exchange? I do not want to wait for so long.
Thank you.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:35:40 PM

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

To the new fudders.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

To the Fudders, lets be real here.

What are you doing here?

None of you have come back to my response with anything of merit!

How about I top it off and say I've made $17 in XBC STAKING today that I can easily cash out 25% of my stakes ( for light bill ) compound the rest staked today for a year compounding at 20% !

My light bill is about $90 a month.

Divide that by 30 days.

Comes to $3 a day.

If I said I made $17 in XBC STAKING just today ( with 9+ hours left in the day ) how many days of my light bill did I pay so far staking XBC?

This should be enough for you to just go away too, maybe buy some XBC and stop staking whatever other currency you're currently working and trolling for.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:06:53 AM

I login again to poswallet but it change the voting ,i need to wait again for 4day
hogie2010

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 02:02:01 AM

I vote for a new website. The current website is fine for the XBC Project but BitcoinPlus needs an image update. A more professional website to promote the advantages of using and owning BitcoinPlus.

examples: https://bit.diamonds/ , https://pivx.org/

We could keep the current fonts, colors, and great banners.  Wink

needypoo

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

Good stuff thanks for that.We will get your details posted on the stores list asap.Best of luck with your business etc.

Thank you.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:45:28 AM

I vote for a new website. The current website is fine for the XBC Project but BitcoinPlus needs an image update. A more professional website to promote the advantages of using and owning BitcoinPlus.

We could keep the current fonts, colors, and great banners.  Wink

I certainly agree.

I will donate to this revise if the devs wish to carry out the job.
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

We could keep the current fonts, colors, and great banners.  Wink

Are for progress, then donate.
EGStrategies

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

^^^ the website of a $411 billion market cap public stock

maybe we can get their web designer to help us out

flashy websites are a dime a dozen in crypto. market performance and technical performance of the coin speaks much louder. IMO the website is great how it is and even has a bit of a nostalgic touch to it
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: