Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Innovative Coins  (Read 2067 times)
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:39:33 PM

GetGems
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:53:08 PM

It would really help if, instead of just mentioning a name or linking a website, you actually say, you know, using sentences and so on, what you think is innovative about the thing you're talking about. 

Cause a bunch of names and links isn't talking about innovation.
Derek492

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:26:47 PM

Mintcoin (MINT)

30x faster than Bitcoin.
Full proof of stake minting. So cost to secure the network is free plus the minters get the transaction fees. Minting to replace mining.

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:16:43 AM

Namecoin is a good innovation for decentralized domain names.

Interesting but I am mostly looking for innovation that could significantly impact industries. Namecoin is not really jumping out at me.

then you are a fool and should not be cluttering this forum up with your nonsense. Namecoin is the defacto alt that has created a remarkable bi-product of bitcoin. Go do some reading, then come back and ask again.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:26:07 PM

It would really help if, instead of just mentioning a name or linking a website, you actually say, you know, using sentences and so on, what you think is innovative about the thing you're talking about. 

Cause a bunch of names and links isn't talking about innovation.

Thats what I'm doing, cheers
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:27:28 PM

Namecoin is a good innovation for decentralized domain names.

Interesting but I am mostly looking for innovation that could significantly impact industries. Namecoin is not really jumping out at me.

then you are a fool and should not be cluttering this forum up with your nonsense. Namecoin is the defacto alt that has created a remarkable bi-product of bitcoin. Go do some reading, then come back and ask again.

Sorry still not jumping out at me. I see some innovation but no real implications to the real world. Please explain, thanks.
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

Not many people talking about innovation or real world use, just some mad trolls. I still only have the weed coins and GEO on my list. Someone mentioned SKULL & pritebaycoin so I'm looking into those.
First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:41:12 PM

It depends on what types of innovations you are looking at, just technical or community building

AppleByte is one of the few coins focused on building a real user community of people using the coin everyday. Coingecko.com now ranks AppleByte as the #5 coin, in terms of real community size and engagement.

The innovation here is the niche & real user growth. AppleByte was created to support artists of all types.
 - The AppleByte Foundation gives artist awards & grants paid in applebytes
 - Over 600 artists have been tipped via the Twitter tipping bot in the last 3 months
 - Musicians can sell their music for applebytes on music.applebyte.me
 - The followers in AppleBytes social media are now over 40,000, consisting of artists & art lovers

Please check out the communities yourself:
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter

More AppleByte Details on Announce Thread: Announce Thread

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:02:44 PM

It depends on what types of innovations you are looking at, just technical or community building

AppleByte is one of the few coins focused on building a real user community of people using the coin everyday. Coingecko.com now ranks AppleByte as the #5 coin, in terms of real community size and engagement.

The innovation here is the niche & real user growth. AppleByte was created to support artists of all types.
 - The AppleByte Foundation gives artist awards & grants paid in applebytes
 - Over 600 artists have been tipped via the Twitter tipping bot in the last 3 months
 - Musicians can sell their music for applebytes on music.applebyte.me
 - The followers in AppleBytes social media are now over 40,000, consisting of artists & art lovers

Please check out the communities yourself:
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter

More AppleByte Details on Announce Thread: Announce Thread

Quite interesting, thanks for the post. Will do some research on it later.
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:31:20 AM

Mintcoin (MINT)

30x faster than Bitcoin.
Full proof of stake minting. So cost to secure the network is free plus the minters get the transaction fees. Minting to replace mining.

Does the 700 Million Premine bother you at all?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: