Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Munero automatically be replaced with "Bullshite" in Bitcointalk?
Yes - 54 (43.5%)
No - 31 (25%)
It should be banned completely - 17 (13.7%)
What? Munero is better than bitcoin - 22 (17.7%)
Total Voters: 124

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONERO be CENSORED on Bitcointalk?  (Read 5418 times)
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 09:44:43 PM

rumor has it that all the recent noob spam is inception-type-spam, wherein monero attackers are spinning up spam threads in order to make monero look like a bunch of spammers.

here it comes...

wait for it...

IS

IT

TRUE?

no one can control people. I think the "can't create new thread until you've got more than X posts" thing could counter this type of spam, but I tend to agree with whoever made the decision to get rid of that in that it keeps new people from contributing to bitcointalk.

and for the record, the work in progress cited above by aleix is work in progress as initiated by the community, independent of the core team. If you don't follow Monero closely its hard to miss this stuff, considering we just tried it out recently, so yeah, its pretty *insert tumbleweed gif here*

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:03:44 PM

The shameless shills are the reason I will never touch it. Usually those who scream the loudest have the least to say

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:26:01 PM

The shameless shills are the reason I will never touch it. Usually those who scream the loudest have the least to say

Or you could just ignore the shills and research the software by yourself and base your opinion on that... but well whatever floats your boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: