Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 THINGS 'IDIOCRACY' PREDICTED WOULD HAPPEN, AND SADLY ALREADY HAVE  (Read 2680 times)
PrismRevolution

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:30:07 PM

Idiocracy was just a reflession on the actual state of the things, and what "happened" is simply the realisation of it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:02:30 AM

Many things in this world are very predictable. You can see news about some strange virus in Africa and suddenly this virus is life threatening..And vaccine comes after few months and millions of people will take this vaccine voluntarily in fear of imaginary diseases.
It is not new that Big pharma Invents diseases and repackaged old drugs in new names ..
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

Don't try this here, too much logic in your picture Wink
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

Here Idiocracy's Joe Bauer argues a point with the 'skeptics' of the future. Three hundred thousand views, two comments? That can´t be right, maybe a thousand got deleted on account of sheer idiocy, who knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:46:06 PM

People are abusing delicate cherry blossom trees for the perfect spring selfie

With springtime approaching, cherry blossom season is upon us.

In Nanjing, China, the sight of the pretty pink florals have both locals and tourists flocking to the site of Jinming Temple to take pictures.

But how far would you go for a great photo? According to People's Daily, people will go to great lengths indeed, including damaging public property to get the best possible shot.

SEE ALSO: Woman in China bounces and hangs on electrical line resisting rescue

An unidentified Chinese woman was captured in a series of photos climbing a tree in high heels and breaking its branches so she could be photographed perched on the tree....more

http://mashable.com/2016/03/22/china-cherry-blossom-trees/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#TuDmdIQxk8qJ

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:56:55 PM

I haven't seen that movie yet and I believe so that I didn't heard anyone from here told that there is this type of movie including in the movie house. I think I have to ask for a copy this seems like a big question on my part for frozen in live 500 years ago, well I guess this is all about movie anything can be possible..

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:32:32 AM

It has been here for a long time...

https://www.facebook.com/455832827940494/videos/476422045881572/?fref=nf

MajorTrader

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

I need to watch that film again as I haven't seen it in years, but as ridiculously stupid as it may have seen at the time it's scary how much of it is relevant today.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:16:22 PM

VHS never died — it just went away for a little while.

James Meyers of Concord, North Carolina, learned that lesson the hard way on Tuesday when local police pulled him over with an arrest warrant. Fourteen years ago, Meyers failed to return his VHS copy of Freddy Got Fingered to J&J's video store in nearby Kannapolis. Though the store has since closed, Meyers was accused of "failing to return rental property," a misdemeanor punishable with a fine of up to $200.

SEE ALSO: Boyfriend makes 50 cheesecakes for his girlfriend's birthday, cares nothing about dental bills

The officer had initially pulled Meyers over for a broken taillight. After running his license, the officer pulled him out of the car 25 minutes later.

http://mashable.com/2016/03/24/vhs-arrest/

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:29:08 PM

This is bloody disgusting.....Baby chicks thrown in buckets & DYED bright colors– a disgusting way to boost Easter sales
‪#‎EasterWeekend‬

https://www.facebook.com/inthenowrt/

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:39:38 AM

STUART, Fla. (AP) — Authorities in Florida have arrested a man they say stole a BMW after trying to buy it with a food stamp debit card.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office tells news outlets in a statement that 36-year-old Nicholas Jackson was arrested Friday and charged with grand theft auto.

Deputies say Jackson was turned away at the Pompano Beach auto dealership after trying to buy the $60,000 car using his EBT card and a credit card....

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/111786969-story

zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 12:56:39 AM

"IDIOCRACY" lol - remind me the movie very funny!  Smiley

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:27:22 AM

"IDIOCRACY" lol - remind me the movie very funny!  Smiley

I have it on the phone, a compact copy. It´s mainly for the audio,  sometimes listen to it when I need to kill some time. Pretty hilarious.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:13:58 AM

Seriously!!

The Daily Mail reports, the president of Emory University has spoken to demonstrators who said they were frightened after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk around campus.

Students at the Atlanta school, which has an enrollment of more than 14,000 claim their 'safe space' was violated when the messages appeared on sidewalks and buildings.

Jim Wagner, president of the Atlanta university, wrote Tuesday that the students viewed the messages as intimidation, and they voiced 'genuine concern and pain' as a result.

He acted after student government wrote to him and slammed the university's response, prompting a meeting that led to protests.

Now administrators want to track down those responsible for the controversial markings.
Be warned the following "controversial markings" may offend...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-24/emory-students-scared-pain-after-safe-space-violated-word-trump-written-chalk

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:17:00 AM

Emory's student newspaper, The Wheel, said Wagner outlined four steps that administrators plan to take in order to address the issues raised by the protesters who said they were in pain in a campus-wide email.

Wagner added that the Freedom of Expression Committee is meeting to address whether the person or people responsible for the chalking were in compliance with Emory’s policy.

He said that they would debate technical issues, such as whether or not the chalkings were done on an appropriate surface.

However, he believes that the broader concern motivating the protests had to do more with the ideas the chalkings stood for than how they were done.

The Wheel also reported that the students this week chanted, 'You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!' shortly before Wagner agreed to meet with them.

Poor babies. Social media responded...

'The crybaby students forfeited any expectation of an open discussion with their demands that any talk or chalk of Trump should be banished from their fantasyland.'

'I have no idea how you kids will survive once you get out into the real world. People have different opinions than you. You need to grow up, and fast.'

One person also wrote: 'Within a year I am ashamed of both my undergraduate college (Yale) and my graduate university (Emory Law, '77).

'I am a liberal supporter of Clinton and Sanders (the former by a shade) and I want to shout at the thin-skinned crybabies on these campuses who are so obsessed with 'safe spaces' and so dismissive of free speech values: "GROW THE F*** UP !"
As we summed up recently, no matter where you go in life, someone will be there to offend you. Maybe it’s a joke you overheard on vacation, a spat at the office, or a difference of opinion with someone in line at the grocery store. Inevitably, someone will offend you and your values. If you cannot handle that without losing control of your emotions and reverting back to your “safe space” away from the harmful words of others, then you’re best to just stay put at home.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:39:35 AM

A British man woke up to a surprise when an alcohol-fuelled night in Essex transformed into an impromptu Spanish mini-break.

Reveller Alex Caviel’s bar crawl in Chelmsford took him further afield than planned last weekend when he unexpectedly woke up on a flight to Barcelona.

The 21-year-old told the Essex Chronicle: “Me and my best friend... were going to pretty much every bar in Chelmsford.

"But at about half three my friend disappeared and I remembered just thinking to myself, ‘it would be nice to fly away somewhere’”....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-man-goes-out-for-quiet-drink-in-essex-wakes-up-in-barcelona-a6951756.html

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:21:14 AM

Emory's student newspaper, The Wheel, said Wagner outlined four steps that administrators plan to take in order to address the issues raised by the protesters who said they were in pain in a campus-wide email.

Wagner added that the Freedom of Expression Committee is meeting to address whether the person or people responsible for the chalking were in compliance with Emory’s policy.

He said that they would debate technical issues, such as whether or not the chalkings were done on an appropriate surface.

However, he believes that the broader concern motivating the protests had to do more with the ideas the chalkings stood for than how they were done.

The Wheel also reported that the students this week chanted, 'You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!' shortly before Wagner agreed to meet with them.

Poor babies. Social media responded...

'The crybaby students forfeited any expectation of an open discussion with their demands that any talk or chalk of Trump should be banished from their fantasyland.'

'I have no idea how you kids will survive once you get out into the real world. People have different opinions than you. You need to grow up, and fast.'

One person also wrote: 'Within a year I am ashamed of both my undergraduate college (Yale) and my graduate university (Emory Law, '77).

'I am a liberal supporter of Clinton and Sanders (the former by a shade) and I want to shout at the thin-skinned crybabies on these campuses who are so obsessed with 'safe spaces' and so dismissive of free speech values: "GROW THE F*** UP !"
As we summed up recently, no matter where you go in life, someone will be there to offend you. Maybe it’s a joke you overheard on vacation, a spat at the office, or a difference of opinion with someone in line at the grocery store. Inevitably, someone will offend you and your values. If you cannot handle that without losing control of your emotions and reverting back to your “safe space” away from the harmful words of others, then you’re best to just stay put at home.

"We're pain"? It's a bit weird for sure. Though I perfectly understand they protest the poitical use of universities, that's not something acepted in USA no?

Which is already a bit strange. Universities should be the first place discussing and fighting over politics.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:49:27 AM

A surprise birthday party went horribly wrong after girls between the age of 13 and 17 years accidentally became pregnant. A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

Read more at WOB: http://www.worldofbuzz.com/16-girls-pregnant-after-boy-ejaculated-into-swimming-pool/

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: