Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TennisChamp in Nitrogen Chat owes me a lot of money, will pay for his INFO  (Read 453 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:06:45 AM

TennisChamp owes me a big debt. I am a loan shark and he ****** with the wrong person. Want to make his life hell persay (no I won't kill him I promise) but I sure as hell want to make him reconsider his life as a gambling addict. Maybe it'll be a wake up call.

Paying for his name, address, work #, cell # and anything I can do to personally hurt his life. He ain't paying me back the debt he owes, he made that clear so I will make sure his boss knows of him (if hes still employed), make sure pizzas are ordered to his house, have one of my guys come talk to him, and overall just make his life hell.

He is known as "tennis" in sealswithclubs if anyone knows of him there.

He lives in California and plays poker locally as well.

Will appreciate all info gathered in this matter. Thank you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tennis

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:14:45 AM

Mods please erase this thread and ban this guy....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056366.0
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:18:26 AM

Mods please erase this thread and ban this guy....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056366.0

Mods don't ban AND mods don't erase. Sorry bud. Can't wait to see you lose your all in bet tonight!!! Saltine crackers and rain water for you later!!

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:20:47 AM

An uber customer of Tennis's has contacted me and has provided me Tennis's info. After looking up his facebook and other info, it def does appear to be him. I also found him on Uber. I look forward to my plans with this info.

tennis

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

Mods this guy is a lunatic... he buys up bitcointalk accounts and scams people... you guys have a real problem here....
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:21:29 AM

Mods this guy is a lunatic... he buys up bitcointalk accounts and scams people... you guys have a real problem here....
Sorry bro, your degenerate actions have finally gone too far. It will be fun soon.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:22:10 AM

if tennis truly owes you money then post transaction proof to his wallets. and prove that theyre his wallets. im not siding with either of you here but this is the 2nd thread ive seen on this topic and i dont remember seeing proof in last thread. so if theres no proof please lock the thread and move on. if there is proof then post it and maybe someone will help.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
notgmode

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:25:09 AM

Hello Mod,

I need to find this character Stratty (Strat1x) (wstubble).  It appears he has scammed me out of $125 dollars via Amazon card.  I see he has an account with you all.  What proof do I need to upload?

Thanks,

CB
fishnkid

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:25:41 AM

This clown made a bs thread a few weeks ago too.  BitcoinDisturbed is the actual scammer in this situation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: