Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mentioned in AIB new video  (Read 1272 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:51:19 PM

Lol, Ham to progressive log hai, hame to ‪#‎bitcoin‬ bhi chalgea dahej me ( We are progressive people, #bitcoin will also work. )

Youtube :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU6qI92Nt-Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s&utm_content=buffer2790b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:08:07 AM

Hahahah this is awesome!
bineshb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:12:20 AM

We should have them do an educational video for bitcoin. I mean a video similar to what they did to India's Net Neutrality.
They can use Bitcoin to Monetize their content thru change tip or even by just having a BTC address .

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:52:11 AM

We should have them do an educational video for bitcoin. I mean a video similar to what they did to India's Net Neutrality.
They can use Bitcoin to Monetize their content thru change tip or even by just having a BTC address .

I doubt they will do that, specially because the audience won't be interested and it does no good to their channel. And I doubt they will get enough tips. But mentioning bitcoin like this is good too. A lot of my friends knew about the term bitcoin being mentioned, and I was able to tell them more about it.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:50:07 PM

LOL! First they used to say that onions and mangoes will be accepted as dowry and not bitcoins. Means bitcoins is getting famous these days. Hope Kapil too cracks some jokes in his show  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: