Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [100% Funded, Thanks Everyone] -90 Day Term 1% wk updated 18/10/2012  (Read 3225 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:51:40 PM

No new investers today, any questions please ask.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 09:41:36 PM

No new investers today, any questions please ask.

Why do you feel the need to spam forum users with PMs asking for loans?  Makes you look scammy when you do that...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 06:21:47 AM

I havent spammed anyone just sent a pm to one or two people (including you) who has showed interest in lending already.
Not like I have sent 100 pms to random people.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 12:23:31 PM

I havent spammed anyone just sent a pm to one or two people (including you) who has showed interest in lending already.
Not like I have sent 100 pms to random people.

Sending an unsolicited PM to even one member is spamming. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 05:21:47 PM

It wasnt unsolicited it was a direct response to your post saying you would be interested in lending on btcjam.
I just asked for your consideration for my listing.
I am sorry if I offended you

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:25:05 AM

bump now at 33% - 83 BTC needed.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 01:14:43 PM

Credit score has now finally been verified by BTCjam so hopefully this will attract new lenders.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 09:33:35 AM

Bump - 36% funded, help me fund this please!
All documents including wage slips and proof of job have been uploaded and accepted!

The listing URL again is https://btcjam.com/listings/37 if anyone would be kind enough to invest.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:59:48 AM

Bump - 40%

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:05:14 AM

*edit* nvm, my mistake Smiley

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:14:07 AM

I do yes and it is a valid question.
It just happened at the wrong time of the month - first week of the month all my bills come out which means after my first weekly paycheck after paying off everything including my commitments here I do not have enough to repair the phone until next payday. I took out the loan over 1 week not 6 months - because I can afford to repay the 15 BTC easily with my next pay but do not want to wait a week until the phone gets fixed.
Hope that makes it clearer

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 05:35:37 PM

Bump - new listing created to aquire the remaining funds I need as I did not realise activating the loan at 70% would close it early.

More info in first post but url is https://btcjam.com/listings/114

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 05:49:17 PM

As far as I know the 70% funding is not changeable, Under requires funds It says *funding will start at 70%

Which is a problem really, Because if you need 100 so you set at 130, You might get 130 and have more to pay back.
This should be made variable by requirements IMO.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 05:56:22 PM

As far as I know the 70% funding is not changeable, Under requires funds It says *funding will start at 70%

Which is a problem really, Because if you need 100 so you set at 130, You might get 130 and have more to pay back.
This should be made variable by requirements IMO.

Yes I agree, it confused me!
Which is why I have made a second listing for the remainder I need but this may look bad since it looks like I am taking out multiple loans however I am not I just wanted the same amount to begin with

zaj

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:04:58 PM

gonna risk 5.8 coins at this on your btcjam listing.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

gonna risk 5.8 coins at this on your btcjam listing.

Thanks zaj, it isnt a risk though.

Much appreciated.

zaj

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:06:55 PM

giving money to a stranger is always a risk, not that i doubt you tho Smiley sadly over 75% of the people i invested in before have defaulted over the course.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:08:46 PM

giving money to a stranger is always a risk, not that i doubt you tho Smiley sadly over 75% of the people i invested in before have defaulted over the course.

Yes I understand - you wont be let down though, I have never defaulted on any obligation ever and should this business venture fail I can easily repay with my salary so there is no chance of default.

Thanks for the trust.

Kind Regards,

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 06:16:11 PM

Thanks everyone for funding and supporting me so far - listing is now at 71% and even though I can close early I do really wish this to be 100% funded so if some people would be willing to help me fund the remainder I would be very grateful

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 06:23:02 AM

This has now been 100% funded, thanks everyone!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: