Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Motorola Moto G - almost new  (Read 843 times)
coinbay (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:23:38 PM

Shipping to EU ONLY!

Hi there!

I am currently looking to sell my almost new Motorola Moto G(second generation with LTE/4G). I bought the device last week as a backup device for playing ingress. However when trying to use it for that purpose I figured that its not really nice in my hand for that. I then tried returning the device to the store I bought it from, however they wont take it back because there's nothing wrong with it in their opinion.

The device is almost as new, It has been used for a week, however it does not have any scratches or signs of usage. Battery is as-new as well since I ran the device on battery pack or wall charger all the time.

If someone's interested in this device, please post here or contact me via PN with what you're willing to pay. Please dont post lowball offers.

Shipping can be done to all of the european union, including switzerland. I would be willing to ship worldwide, however shipping cost would most likely be prohibitive for doing that. I still have the original invoice, which allows you to make use of the warranty should something happen with the phone. Phone has been purchased stand alone, so no sim/network lock of course.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:37:32 PM

how do you ask for this phone?
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:39:59 PM

original price of the phone was 199 €, so I'd look to get at least 160€ in BTC (incl shipping) for it. Considering the device is as new, I think thats a great deal.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:06:00 PM

original price of the phone was 199 €, so I'd look to get at least 160€ in BTC (incl shipping) for it. Considering the device is as new, I think thats a great deal.
the price here http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g-5831.php is only 130 euros also how much would be shipping to eu countries?

Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:14:58 PM

the price here http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g-5831.php is only 130 euros also how much would be shipping to eu countries?

Wrong phone, looks to be this one if it has 4G: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g_4g_%282nd_gen%29-7137.php

It is confusing though, Motorola have reused the Moto G brand for several models now.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

hi, indeed it is the new version, with 4G, which is sold around 200 € within the EU. As I said, I'm willing to part from it for 160€, and I'd say 5€ for shipping would be fair(according to dhl shipment is actually 8€, but yeah, the phone doesnt get younger, and I desperately need a second device I can actually hold in my hands for 8-10 hours a day)

EDIT: The device obviously comes in original packaging, and I will accept a bank wire as well, even though that is really unbitcoiny, with the original store invoice(for what its worth, its just a printed piece of paper :-) )
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:27:57 PM

push still looking to sell!
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:02:31 AM

small push before the weekend. Wont be on much over the weekend though, but promise I will reply to all messages (and even offers) at last sunday night, when I'm back from the Ingress Persepolis Anomaly in Bratislava!
aysha985343

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:06:20 AM

if i cover international costs, is it possible to buy it from you? love this phone
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:24:07 PM

New is 171.5€ on amazon.de: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00N4NQ8H4/?smid=A3C177MKHJJH28&tag=test-mark-pk02-21&linkCode=asn&creative=6742&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B00N4NQ8H4&ascsubtag=hPQ0NkaAPxAs7MdqmQQrjQ

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:22:07 PM

anyway , i'm interested , ( and from EU too  Wink but you really have to lowered your asked price dude..  Cool

Kind regards,
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:26:45 AM

if i cover international costs, is it possible to buy it from you? love this phone

we can split international costs. I wish I could love this phone!

@FeelTheBeat make me an offer. same for @defcon23!
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:08:15 AM

just have a look here:  http://www.cnetfrance.fr/bon-plan/bon-plan-motorola-moto-e-4g-a-seulement-110-39820290.htm
syuhide

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:24:21 AM

Shipping to EU ONLY!

Hi there!

I am currently looking to sell my almost new Motorola Moto G(second generation with LTE/4G). I bought the device last week as a backup device for playing ingress. However when trying to use it for that purpose I figured that its not really nice in my hand for that. I then tried returning the device to the store I bought it from, however they wont take it back because there's nothing wrong with it in their opinion.

The device is almost as new, It has been used for a week, however it does not have any scratches or signs of usage. Battery is as-new as well since I ran the device on battery pack or wall charger all the time.

If someone's interested in this device, please post here or contact me via PN with what you're willing to pay. Please dont post lowball offers.

Shipping can be done to all of the european union, including switzerland. I would be willing to ship worldwide, however shipping cost would most likely be prohibitive for doing that. I still have the original invoice, which allows you to make use of the warranty should something happen with the phone. Phone has been purchased stand alone, so no sim/network lock of course.

how much for this..
i will give you MOTO-E and 3,000 rs cash..
let me know if this deal is ok with you..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
coinbay (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:50:37 AM

this is a different phone(Moto E), which has much weaker performance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: