Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so many Egoistic People in the Default Trust List ?  (Read 1573 times)
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:00:03 PM

There are also reasons I believe Quickseller and TheButterZone are the same people, because both of them added their trust rating on the same day or by a difference of 1 day. Then again later they claimed to say that they had given the trust rating earlier, but were surprised it wasn't there.
Quickseller even deleted his previous trust rating from March 2nd or 3rd, to only give a new one, so probably he could not be related to TBZ in any way. TBZ gave his on March 3rd. Quickseller shifted his by deleting the previous one, which was on March 2nd, which I believe he did to make it look he never posted it along with TBZ. But this is just speculation. Based on what I heard about TBZ from people, I do feel they might very well also be the same people. However I would request to refrain from this topic, and focus on the one in the Op.
I take back this theory , as someone(a trusted member) who has shipped something to both of them PMed me . Anyways, this wasn't why I created the thread. I created it because of user TBZ, which I posted in the op.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: