Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos is a government agent | do not use this forum it is honeypot  (Read 9206 times)
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:27:30 PM

I am disappointed in theymos. I have stepped away from the forum, but I believe it is time to find a more competent administrator.

satoshi

Yes, see what is happening? Satoshi's password obviously wasn't changed when his email was compromised or it was changed and not given enough entropy.

All passwords should immediately be changed by Theymos to 128bit or higher entropy and all users should be forced to reset through their email on file.

You are such a fucking idiot, it's so entertaining how ridiculously stupid some people on the internet are. That there is Tradefortress using a sneaky trick to change his name to satoshis'. I should be able to do that too, watch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

I am disappointed in theymos. I have stepped away from the forum, but I believe it is time to find a more competent administrator.

satoshi

double satoshi! WHAT IS GOING ON??!!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:30:51 PM

satoshi
Alright TF, real funny. I am not sure if your account is hacked, or if you were behind the hack as someone has advised me (without evidence), however I think it is pretty bad taste to pretend to be satoshi like this.

satoshi

Yes, see what is happening? Satoshi's password obviously wasn't changed when his email was compromised or it was changed and not given enough entropy.

All passwords should immediately be changed by Theymos to 128bit or higher entropy and all users should be forced to reset through their email on file.
That is not satoshi. It is TF who has the ability to change his display name and his custom title. Satoshi does not have negative trust nor does it have negative trust. Satoshi's account is locked and probably banned in order to prevent anyone malicious from accessing it
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:32:44 PM

satoshi

You are such a fucking idiot, it's so entertaining how ridiculously stupid some people on the internet are.

Stupidity is forgivable, but he be disrespecting Mr. Nakamoto!
He just ain't got no scruples Angry

It's in homage, not disrespect. Drama is what powers Bitcoin.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:34:00 PM

You are such a fucking idiot, it's so entertaining how ridiculously stupid some people on the internet are. That there is Tradefortress using a sneaky trick to change his name to satoshis'. I should be able to do that too, watch

I noticed that 10 seconds after my post and updated. Looks like I was right about which accounts have been hijacked thus far.

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 11:44:47 PM

i believe the orig satoshi account is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:24:40 AM

This is hilarious, I've been saying since last year that Theymos has to be a fed.  Haha, I hope he doesn't get fired over this.

You shouldn't have shadow banned me on Reddit Theymos.  See what happens?  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:59:18 AM

Watching this place burn is kind of sweet.
Cøbra
Bitcoin.org domain administrator

Activity: 123
Merit: 469

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:42:00 AM

Some of you really have an unhealthy obsession with theymos and this forum.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:44:47 AM

Some of you really have an unhealthy obsession with theymos and this forum.
Another hacked / modified account... was the DB even checked?
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:51:46 AM

OP: That's not me.

Cøbra's account was not hacked/modified. As far as I can tell, there were no modifications to the database.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:54:32 AM

Thank you for replying but color me suspicious.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:04:30 AM

Cøbra's account was not hacked/modified. As far as I can tell, there were no modifications to the database.

i said that in another post theymos, the smf is nice but has a lot of loopholes, they practically added new ranks and new modification they do not need to do that only in the database, they can just use the admin credentials and give a lot of accounts new names or new ranks and it will go through without any problem.

i ran an smf few months ago i know the stuffs about it. and its very easy to do.

the only thing you can do is find the modified accounts one by one or give incentives to people to make them look for them and report that to you so that you can make the necessary arrangements to default it.

what they also could have done is change the date of last log in, doesnt need to have the database for that. simple modification in the clock will do.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:08:21 AM

Subject of this thread: theymos is a government agent | do not use this forum it is honeypot Have you forgotten/have not bothered to read?

A paper on the Craigslist shit I assumed you were alluding to & already mentioned. Rest assured that if Craigslist had a sub called "plot your murder & get your victims here," the people running Craigslist would be doing time Smiley
Does this help at all?

Uh, you are the one that began this, so I don't know where you get off accusing me of being off topic when you began this line of discussion. I am sure you know Better than Berkeley. Anyone else with a functional brain stem got the point, just please refrain from pretending like you know things, it confuses people who actually want to educate themselves. Also, way to avoid my question btw Smiley

Clearly you are ignorant and willfully wish to remain so in order to defend your failure of an argument. You have now had this explained to you by a forum member of 4 years and a moderator, but clearly you know best. In a battle of wits, I refuse to fight an unarmed man... so have fun arguing with yourself.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:26:49 AM

NEWSFLASH: The entire internet is a honeypot.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:28:52 AM

We should down grade to the Intranet then.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:53:53 AM

Again, pretty sure Theymos isn't a government agent. If he is, its not at the scary level that sets up honeypots. He very well could be a city comptroller or something like that, I just don't know, but positions in the US Federal government usually require someone to be older than Theymos is. I actually don't disagree with some of the meaning behind what you are saying, although I'm 99.9% sure Bitcointalk isn't a deliberate honeypot setup by Theymos, it very well could be used as such by a 3rd party if not Theymos himself.

Yep. While I'd advise not doing anything illegal in the first place, if you are going to, posting evidence about it online is probably the worst thing you can do. Treat every site as if its a honeypot, and you will be fine. Encrypt your sensitive pms, don't say stupid things that could come back to haunt you, etc.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:00:33 AM

Again, pretty sure Theymos isn't a government agent. If he is, its not at the scary level that sets up honeypots. He very well could be a city comptroller or something like that, I just don't know, but positions in the US Federal government usually require someone to be older than Theymos is. I actually don't disagree with some of the meaning behind what you are saying, although I'm 99.9% sure Bitcointalk isn't a deliberate honeypot setup by Theymos, it very well could be used as such by a 3rd party if not Theymos himself.

Yep. While I'd advise not doing anything illegal in the first place, if you are going to, posting evidence about it online is probably the worst thing you can do. Treat every site as if its a honeypot, and you will be fine. Encrypt your sensitive pms, don't say stupid things that could come back to haunt you, etc.

All good advice but you have idiots filming their crimes and posting them on YouTube. So, it'll fall on deaf ears and/or blind eyes.

I've found that most posters here fail to even think. DeathAndTaxes and GM are an exception to the rule tho...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:57:07 AM

He's also a professor:

Picture of Theymos aka Michael Marquardt ?

Dr. Michael Marquardt is Professor of Human Resource Development and International Affairs as well as Program Director of Overseas Programs at George Washington University. Mike also serves as President of the World Institute for Action Learning.

Cheesy

and a football player:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Marquardt

Not sure where he gets the time to run this forum...

those are not theymos. theymos lives in wisconsin and is college student, full dox in blockchain. i promise you this is him, i research this many times because my eyes do not bleve it.

My eyes are bleeding when I read your atrocious writing. Learn to spell first Mr.Retarded

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:15:14 AM

Who cares, we do not do anything illegal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: