Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning my signature space  (Read 1397 times)
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:20:47 AM

I do not want to participate in auction but what if one person win the auction but resigns and do not pay you?
Then the 2nd highest win, probably..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:39:40 AM

I do not want to participate in auction but what if one person win the auction but resigns and do not pay you?
Then the 2nd highest win, probably..
Yes but the first time-waster will not pay anything for the time and loss he/she imposed

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:54:12 AM

Then I will leave them negative trust and contact the second highest bidder. There's no point fretting over it. If they aren't going to pay, they aren't going to pay.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:02:09 AM

Then I will leave them negative trust and contact the second highest bidder. There's no point fretting over it. If they aren't going to pay, they aren't going to pay.

If someone buys your signature space, can someone ask you for any website's signature to be put there and make posts???
I mean is it possible??? Like if I am buying it for 0.03 and ask you to go for chainroll's signature and get the payment sent to my address, will you do it that way??? It will make me ~0.25 a month with your posts, so can't you only do that for yourself???

minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:28:44 AM

If someone buys your signature space, can someone ask you for any website's signature to be put there and make posts???
I mean is it possible??? Like if I am buying it for 0.03 and ask you to go for chainroll's signature and get the payment sent to my address, will you do it that way??? It will make me ~0.25 a month with your posts, so can't you only do that for yourself???
I believe that is against campaign rules. I'm auctioning like this because there weren't any active campaigns open at the time.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:38:21 AM

I believe that is against campaign rules. I'm auctioning like this because there weren't any active campaigns open at the time.

I don't think so, Bitbingo and Chainroll are open to some new enrollments and you can easily get more with your posts than what you are expecting through this auction...

According to the OP, it should already have ended up till now I guess... Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:38:37 AM

I don't think so, Bitbingo and Chainroll are open to some new enrollments and you can easily get more with your posts than what you are expecting through this auction...

According to the OP, your auction should already have ended up till now I guess... Smiley

minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:45:16 AM

According to the OP, your auction should already have ended up till now I guess... Smiley
Last bid was 27th May. The OP states that the auction ends 72 hours (3 days) after the last bid.
The 28th May is not 3 days after the 27th May.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:51:03 AM

Last bid was 27th May. The OP states that the auction ends 72 hours (3 days) after the last bid.
The 28th May is not 3 days after the 27th May.

I am sorry I misread... Smiley
I just saw auction ends after 72 hours (missed that last bid thing)...

minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:52:39 AM

I am sorry I misread... Smiley
I just saw auction ends after 72 hours (missed that last bid thing)...
No problem, man.

Leader is Xiaoxiao with 0.055BTC!
Still a good price!
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:50:51 PM

Leader is Xiaoxiao with 0.055BTC!
Still a good price!
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:48:12 AM

Auction is over, will PM Xiaoxiao when back at my computer.
Thanks for the bids everyone!
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:35:52 PM

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: