Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]] Code Review and validation of mining-pool payout scheme  (Read 206 times)
coinfoundry (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

The post is targetted at developers with a strong enough mathematical background to review and assess the technical correctness of the implementation (C#) of a payout scheme developed for a mining pool. I you believe you are qualified for this read on please.

I'm the primary developer of MiningCore, a cross-platform multi-currency stratum engine. The software supports pluggable payout schemes to pay miners for their submitted shares based on the block rewards awarded to the pool after finding a block. So far only PPLNS has been implemented. This payout scheme has been invented by forum user Meni Rosenfeld who announced it here on the forums. What I'm looking for is someone who is capable of using the code plus a production data dump provided by me and validate wether the miner balances generated by the code comply with the description of said payout scheme.

If you are interested to help please send me a PM. Serious contributions will be rewarded of course.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: