Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:55:22 PM

Be careful, I saw Makebelieve drop Viral 2000 sats last week and it still hasn't recovered even with BobSurplus on board with Viral

Seems like he's just a whiner to me and probably would be better off for SNRG if he did get out.  Dump those coins troll!!!

be careful what you wish for - it may happen

I'm all for weak hands dumping early. And it is still early. The roadmap could be more exciting, but it seems real.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

Transparency in an alt coin!!!! The world is ending guys better prepare.  SNRG will be the transaction medium of the new order.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:03:25 PM

makebelieve is just making believe that DEV and that coin amount wouldn't be doing the exact same thing even if it started at the exact same time as us. boo freaking hoo that 36 hours of a 7200 hour period didn't work out perfectly. speaking of period, i think his is starting. i normally get all bent out of shape about 0.5% of a time frame going wrong, and most other normal people do too.
tx42

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:06:38 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 06:17:08 PM by tx42

Transparency in an alt coin!!!! The world is ending guys better prepare.  SNRG will be the transaction medium of the new order.

I think these devs know what they are doing too. They tweaked their minter to not split transactions, but sometimes they split. I never even thought about this before looking at this coin and I try to maximize staking all the time.

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:11:51 PM

Back at a PC...

Take a look at my post history.  You'll see I exposed barwizi and his NRS scam and pretty much destroyed it when I learned he was scamming from the NRS thread.  Do you know why he did it?  The project and time he was spending on it wasn't worth his time.

ANY SINGLE ONE of you would have mined as soon as you could, pool or not, and many of you did.  MakeBelieve does have some good points, although he failed to point out that there are others out there, probably some who broke up their coins more wisely than him, who are staking a good amount as well.  I don't fault the devs for mining, although the staking issue proved to be a huge pain in the ass for everyone.  I personally only have a few thousand coins at this point and am looking for more.  As I said, I'm happy to buy his coins off him although I'm highly doubtful he'll sell.

Let's all just keep an eye on the address and see how this progresses.  If the team does what they say they're going to, which we all know rarely happens, then we're good.  If not, we lost out on some btc, such is the crypto game.  Hopefully the team will do the right thing moving forward and synergy brings some new tech to the space.

I would like to see some giveaways, bounties, etc. by the team, is that reasonable?

tx42

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

They did a lot of sending to themselves in chunks. This is the only send from that wallet that I can't trace back:

http://cryptobe.com/tx/293724c7a156ac2858a7a1fbc0a47df2dc2e6f66e822a760045c0f41cb884c4b

It's only about 10 SNRG and it's still sitting at the same address. I don't think it's an exchange.

I'll admit that I didn't look at every transaction because if they were clustered and I tracked a couple back to the same address then I wouldn't look at every transaction in the cluster. And there are a lot of transactions in that wallet. I could have easily missed some.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. If anyone can find any transactions permanently out of the wallet, let me know and I'll try to figure out if they sent it to an exchange.

Right now the devs look clean by my limited searching.

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:22:04 PM

They did a lot of sending to themselves in chunks. This is the only send from that wallet that I can't trace back:

http://cryptobe.com/tx/293724c7a156ac2858a7a1fbc0a47df2dc2e6f66e822a760045c0f41cb884c4b

It's only about 10 SNRG and it's still sitting at the same address. I don't think it's an exchange.

I'll admit that I didn't look at every transaction because if they were clustered and I tracked a couple back to the same address then I wouldn't look at every transaction in the cluster. And there are a lot of transactions in that wallet. I could have easily missed some.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. If anyone can find any transactions permanently out of the wallet, let me know and I'll try to figure out if they sent it to an exchange.

Right now the devs look clean by my limited searching.

Any idea what the 0 unredeemed output is in the transaction?

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:10:43 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:31:47 PM by CapnBDL

What's a guy to do that got into the game a day late & mucho dollars short? I've only got 1 GPU that I could mine with which meant I got stuck in the supr pool. They were all BIG guns in there that ate me up. I've got a little 27 SNRG, meaning I can't do squat. How am I supposed to maximize that? If anyone finds some coins that got lost, how about sending them and tell me how to give back the best I can to this coin. I believe!!

edit: Whoever just did that....and you know who you are & the kind thing you did....THANK YOU!

edit2: How do you stake the max possible?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:33:12 PM

I seem to be getting a lot of heat for someones mistake-- I asked on multiple occasions if the Dev's wallet was staking correctly when everyone else had "a bug", he did not answer any of those questions.  Secondly, I made a point to show I was on the correct chain, then when I was minting like he was, my wallet got hung.  Then the Dev asked me to Bootstrap, which I did, and I lost 1500 coins and my multiplier was reset-- yet none of this happened to the Dev's wallet. 

Yes I am pissed, I was an early adopter and I hold a lot of coins - yet I am getting few coins and my bag is getting progressively smaller (percentage wise) because the Dev is minting most all of the coins--

My coins are not for sale - but I will make sure that all of you have the opportunity to buy them when the time is right - Cheers

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Back at a PC...

Take a look at my post history.  You'll see I exposed barwizi and his NRS scam and pretty much destroyed it when I learned he was scamming from the NRS thread.  Do you know why he did it?  The project and time he was spending on it wasn't worth his time.

ANY SINGLE ONE of you would have mined as soon as you could, pool or not, and many of you did.  MakeBelieve does have some good points, although he failed to point out that there are others out there, probably some who broke up their coins more wisely than him, who are staking a good amount as well.  I don't fault the devs for mining, although the staking issue proved to be a huge pain in the ass for everyone.  I personally only have a few thousand coins at this point and am looking for more.  As I said, I'm happy to buy his coins off him although I'm highly doubtful he'll sell.

Let's all just keep an eye on the address and see how this progresses.  If the team does what they say they're going to, which we all know rarely happens, then we're good.  If not, we lost out on some btc, such is the crypto game.  Hopefully the team will do the right thing moving forward and synergy brings some new tech to the space.

I would like to see some giveaways, bounties, etc. by the team, is that reasonable?

Nice post - thank you - btw my coins are broken up into many many parts.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:35:26 PM

I seem to be getting a lot of heat for someones mistake-- I asked on multiple occasions if the Dev's wallet was staking correctly when everyone else had "a bug", he did not answer any of those questions.  Secondly, I made a point to show I was on the correct chain, then when I was minting like he was, my wallet got hung.  Then the Dev asked me to Bootstrap, which I did, and I lost 1500 coins and my multiplier was reset-- yet none of this happened to the Dev's wallet.  

Yes I am pissed, I was an early adopter and I hold a lot of coins - yet I am getting few coins and my bag is getting progressively smaller (percentage wise) because the Dev is minting most all of the coins--

My coins are not for sale - but I will make sure that all of you have the opportunity to buy them when the time is right - Cheers

Weak hands, you won't be able to hold until it really matters.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:36:40 PM

I seem to be getting a lot of heat for someones mistake-- I asked on multiple occasions if the Dev's wallet was staking correctly when everyone else had "a bug", he did not answer any of those questions.  Secondly, I made a point to show I was on the correct chain, then when I was minting like he was, my wallet got hung.  Then the Dev asked me to Bootstrap, which I did, and I lost 1500 coins and my multiplier was reset-- yet none of this happened to the Dev's wallet. 

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, tiny bags.

Don't worry my friend -- you will know when it happens --- i am sure that i have many more coins than you think I have  --  Wink

Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:37:54 PM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, tiny bags.

Don't worry my friend -- you will know when it happens --- i am sure that i have many more coins than you think I have  --  Wink

Yet you still come here trying to bring the coin down.  One would think if you had as many as you imply, and you wanted to dump, you'd help get to the point where it makes sense.  Not that smart, eh?
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:38:01 PM

REALLY?  I was under the impression that this was actually, finally, a first, a transparent altcoin. Do you think this is another rip-off so the devs get all the coin? I'm still searching for the coin that gives the little guy a fair shake. Say it ain't so.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:49:42 PM

REALLY?  I was under the impression that this was actually, finally, a first, a transparent altcoin. Do you think this is another rip-off so the devs get all the coin? I'm still searching for the coin that gives the little guy a fair shake. Say it ain't so.

I liked this coin until last night---  I do not appreciate the Dev taking advantage of the "bugs" and not playing on a level playing field - They were honest and transparent when confronted but not before that--- if they want to make it right they still can, but i do not think that will happen--

tx42

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:51:00 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 08:14:34 PM by tx42

I seem to be getting a lot of heat for someones mistake-- I asked on multiple occasions if the Dev's wallet was staking correctly when everyone else had "a bug", he did not answer any of those questions.  Secondly, I made a point to show I was on the correct chain, then when I was minting like he was, my wallet got hung.  Then the Dev asked me to Bootstrap, which I did, and I lost 1500 coins and my multiplier was reset-- yet none of this happened to the Dev's wallet.  

I get to the bottom of EVERYTHING and it looks like you are a chronic liar. I found it investigating where you asked the dev if his staking worked "multiple times". I only found one and he didn't answer you. But look at his post, he was interrupted by his own work on the coin and didn't get passed your accusation. You have screwed yourself my friend. If you stuck to helping, things would go better on you. You are part of the problem, like so many little pissy trolls.

Check this out (in chronological order):

Makebelieve complaining about something: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11482421#msg11482421
Dev asking for logs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11482503#msg11482503
Makebelieve making accusations and more complaining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11483055#msg11483055
Dev thinks he found the problem responding to Makebelieve: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11483383#msg11483383
Makebelieve LYING that he didn't provide a log because the dev said it was fixed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11495582#msg11495582

YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE A LOG. It's your fault. Try to help instead of bitch next time and you won't screw yourself so badly.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AND DON'T DELETE YOUR POSTS YOU LIAR. THERE ARE PLENTY OF COPIES, QUOTED AND OTHERWISE.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:55:40 PM

Now...I don't know who to believe!!!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
tx42

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:56:29 PM

I've got a feeling that makebelieve is a do-gooder, lying to do "good".

I see a dev here helping anyone and everyone and asking for help himself.

Some helped in the end, but if anyone burnt this coin, it's that lying makebelieve.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:58:24 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:31:06 PM by CapnBDL

I've got a feeling that makebelieve is a do-gooder, lying to do "good".

Well....my number is very small (someone was nice & helped a bit)...but I really liked this coin. I have to stick with it and hope for the best. I'll trade what little I have of others and cross the fingers. Reminds me of Wallstreet trading. Cut-throat!

edit; is there a thread I can go to for tips on 'staking'?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

I liked this coin until last night---  I do not appreciate the Dev taking advantage of the "bugs" and not playing on a level playing field - They were honest and transparent when confronted but not before that--- if they want to make it right they still can, but i do not think that will happen--

Give it up.  Let's say you have 20,000 coins (possibly more), that is 25% of what the devs have COMBINED, as they stated, for all of them.  Assuming there is at least 2 on the team, that's 40,000 each and they sure as fuck deserve at least 2x what you have given they're doing work and you're doing nothing but bitching.

Keep up the good work team but we'll be watching that addy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: