Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:36:13 AM

How can it stake 2 blocks in a row with multiplier? Isn't the multiplier meant to be 0 for 2 in a row?

No, I misunderstood something and was talking out my ass when I said that.  The dev explained why my assertion was incorrect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:38:47 AM

Lastly, is this why there is no Rich List and why you have not answered my questions about your wallet staking when ours wasn't...

here is the address in question:

http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

this is the only other post which questions the address with 1/3rd of all the coins.

You know what mate the best thing to do if you are worried about something like this and are holding is to get out while the price is still really good.  Don't get greedy and wait thinking 100% the price will sky rocket and if by some chance (not saying it will) when turbo stake ends the top wallet dumps everything to shit at least you walked while you could still take profits Smiley That's the lesson "Always take profits no matter the size because Greed will leave you holding usually" lmao Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:40:37 AM

Added to Bittrex and got Dumped, decent price to buy atm tho.

yeah dumped all the way down to 50% above what it was trading at on yobit  Roll Eyes

Lol made my day

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:45:03 AM

Grandapa, I must say I am impressed with your guarantee.  I have seen a lot of scams and I am always cautiously optimistic about new coins..... I think you have handled the questions/interrogation with professionalism- and I applaud you for that as well.  I want to apologize for arguing with others on your thread, that was uncalled for on my part and I should have refrained from replying to such cretins.  

Stake on...

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:59:11 PM

I've got 1x skate and now my wallet not staking, it says I don't have mature coins.

Why???  Embarrassed
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:57:36 PM

Super stoked to wake up and see the listing on Bittrex!  Congratulations to the team and SNRG community, let's keep the momentum going guys!!
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

my turbo fine  Grin
dev , how many total coin after turbo staking ?
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:38:34 PM

I've got 1x skate and now my wallet not staking, it says I don't have mature coins.

Why???  Embarrassed
Seems like you had just one block?! Or did you split your Coins?
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:18:16 PM

Why???  Embarrassed

It helps to split your coins into many transactions. A good rule of thumb is to compare your balance to the total money supply, then split according to the number of stakes you expect to make over a 2 day period. Use this formula:

split = 1440 * mine / total

If that number is less than 1, then there is no reason to split. If you have a tiny balance, keep staking through the entire Turbo Stake period.

Although they meet the formal definition of a "send" in the text of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, splitting transactions will not void the Guarantee. Just make sure that you send your coins back to the same address. Please read the Turbo Stake white paper so that you understand how it works.

http://www.synergycoin.com/index.php/turbo-stake/

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:41:37 PM

How soon can we expect a deliverable from the roadmap?

The roadmap is read clockwise, starting with Turbo Stake, which is complete now that we have the bugs worked out (with much thanks to the community for patience and feedback).

This means that our first item will be multisignatures. Limited multisignature capability already exists within Synergy and many cryptocurrencies, but it is not easy to use for several reasons. Multisignatures require specially built in-house tools that require specialized knowledge to use. Second, usage is internal to an organization, and is usually conducted by passing around a partially signed transaction to the various signatories. After this informal work-flow, a technician capable of creating a raw transaction submits it to the block chain.

It's obvious that some improvements can be made to this workflow. Most importantly, the pipeline should be automated. To this end, multisignature transactions should have routing information. At present, it is not possible to verify signatory status on a multisignature unless one controls all of the private keys or one is told explicitly that they are a signatory. The routing information should be cryptographic such that it is impossible for any person outside of the signatory and the original multisignature address creator to know who are the signatories of the multisignature address. With routing information, it is possible to have a "multisignature inbox", so that a signatory can process and know the status of any multisignature transactions to which the signatory is a party. Multisignature transactions should also have other meta-information that may appear in the inbox, such as a short encrypted description of the purpose of the transaction. Finally, multisignature transactions should be capable of expiring or have varying number of required signatures depending on time.

We anticipate completion, or "stopping-point" progress, of this first item on the roadmap near the end or shortly after the Turbo Stake period.

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:06:14 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 06:18:15 PM by CapnBDL

Hey Grandpa.....when writing the .conf file, how large a figure should be entered into the 'staking=xxx' line for someone with only a small amount of SNRG?

Thank you

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

Hey Grandpa.....when writing the .conf file, how large a figure should be entered into the 'staking=xxx' line for someone with only a small amount of SNRG?

Thank you

You don't need to put anything in that setting. Why don't you PM us with the number of coins you have exactly and the address you are staking.

Synergy Dev Team
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

Why???  Embarrassed

It helps to split your coins into many transactions. A good rule of thumb is to compare your balance to the total money supply, then split according to the number of stakes you expect to make over a 2 day period. Use this formula:

If that number is less than 1, then there is no reason to split. If you have a tiny balance, keep staking through the entire Turbo Stake period.

Although they meet the formal definition of a "send" in the text of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, splitting transactions will not void the Guarantee. Just make sure that you send your coins back to the same address. Please read the Turbo Stake white paper so that you understand how it works.

Thanks! And should I lock the wallet and then "unlock for staking only"? Or just leave unlocked?
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:47:39 PM

Why???  Embarrassed

Thanks! And should I lock the wallet and then "unlock for staking only"? Or just leave unlocked?

Unlock for staking only.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:28:16 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 09:18:03 PM by CapnBDL

Hey all......may say a few quick things. (hehehe, try and stop me).

I just got out of PM /w support and I have to be honest and say, "Great to see a dev involved for a change". Maybe, and I don't know, some errors were made, but they were taken care of in a timely manner. Not always as quick as some would like, but this stuff takes time. It isn't always just a few keystrokes and done. I have a little (tiny) amount of a bunch of coins, and have never seen the devs as involved as these are. Willing to help even the little guy, not just you big-timers. I AM IMPRESSED. So, thanks dev team.

Now a question remains, for how long? I really like this coin. Don't know why exactly, but it's ideas are unique. I hope everyone stays as involved in a month/year/etc. I may not have a lot....but I'll keep what I have.

Thanks for letting me ramble for a minute. It would have been less time...had I'd paid more attention in my typing class (way back when) and not trying to hit on the cheerleader next to me.   Grin

Thanks...later-

edit; it has come to my attention that posting my donation address is kinda tacky. I must agree. I won't be doing that in my writings any longer. Only my massive intelligence will be on display here. Enjoy-

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:57:43 PM

I am glad this coin is performing well. It's the only coin that was worth mining in my opinion last weeks. Thanks dev maybe there is hope for altcoins in these dark days after all!

Let this coin be an example to new coin devs (or old coin devs who make shitcoins every day) Funny thing is this was the standard 2 years ago.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:54:03 PM

How soon can we expect a deliverable from the roadmap?

The roadmap is read clockwise, starting with Turbo Stake, which is complete now that we have the bugs worked out (with much thanks to the community for patience and feedback).

This means that our first item will be multisignatures. Limited multisignature capability already exists within Synergy and many cryptocurrencies, but it is not easy to use for several reasons. Multisignatures require specially built in-house tools that require specialized knowledge to use. Second, usage is internal to an organization, and is usually conducted by passing around a partially signed transaction to the various signatories. After this informal work-flow, a technician capable of creating a raw transaction submits it to the block chain.

It's obvious that some improvements can be made to this workflow. Most importantly, the pipeline should be automated. To this end, multisignature transactions should have routing information. At present, it is not possible to verify signatory status on a multisignature unless one controls all of the private keys or one is told explicitly that they are a signatory. The routing information should be cryptographic such that it is impossible for any person outside of the signatory and the original multisignature address creator to know who are the signatories of the multisignature address. With routing information, it is possible to have a "multisignature inbox", so that a signatory can process and know the status of any multisignature transactions to which the signatory is a party. Multisignature transactions should also have other meta-information that may appear in the inbox, such as a short encrypted description of the purpose of the transaction. Finally, multisignature transactions should be capable of expiring or have varying number of required signatures depending on time.

We anticipate completion, or "stopping-point" progress, of this first item on the roadmap near the end or shortly after the Turbo Stake period.

It looks like you have some interesting ideas there, but what are we supposed to make of this as investors? Can you put that into a list of things you are going to do?

1. Add routing information...?
2. Inbox?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:42:53 AM

I think I am not understanding what is going on with my wallet and was hoping you could help-  my Turbo Stake multiplier is decreasing.  Also, I was wondering if you could explain the following transactions.  thanks

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:00:49 AM

it likely has nothing to do with the decreasing number of stakes in the previous 48 hours... i'll scrolled through A LOT of pages of 2015-06-01 stakes. how high did your multiplier end up? i'm not gonna bother counting, my best is only 20, but next round is the tiny stakes before a rerack of my coins.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:07:22 AM

I think I am not understanding what is going on with my wallet and was hoping you could help-  my Turbo Stake multiplier is decreasing.  Also, I was wondering if you could explain the following transactions.  thanks

It's hard to know why your Turbo Stake multiplier is going down. Most likely it's because you may have been staking very well and then got a lot of competition. It will probably go back up and then stabilize over time. If I can get some time, I was hoping to provide some in-wallet tools for users to figure out what their multiplier is doing and why. Maybe I can get those up. I have a couple of things to do for specific users tonight, so it may not be right away.

As far as those transactions go, it's best to understand them by example. Take block 6213. Here you staked 2265.416 SNRG. Your block reward ("mint") was

1208.09 + 1208.10593744 - 2265.416 = 150.77993744

You have two outputs returned to you because the stake splits to increase the stake weight on the network. This is a security measure.

You probably should be able to scroll through your transaction list and find that reward.

Synergy Dev Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: