Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:00:17 AM

Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

good luck guys

I have way less coins then you and turbo staking is proceeding nicely.. "Hint" it makes a big difference the size of the transactions to your wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:09:12 AM

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

good luck guys

I have way less coins then you and turbo staking is proceeding nicely.. "Hint" it makes a big difference the size of the transactions to your wallet.

I appreciate the help but tried everything...I just feel I have wasted to much time on a coin and wallet that do not work correctly for me... but thanks

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:21:15 AM

good luck guys

I appreciate the help but tried everything...I just feel I have wasted to much time on a coin and wallet that do not work correctly for me... but thanks

I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:30:49 AM

Dump. Leave. Skedaddle. It's your loss. But truthfully, I haven't seen a coin with this level of Dev involvement and transparency in quite some time. Sure, there are snags. And yes, things haven't always gone smooth. However, the Dev's have worked to fix what needed to be fixed tirelessly. I'm in it for the long haul. So while you're off to try to find another coin with this much development to mine, I'll be passing you on my way to infinity......and beyond. C'est la vie
  Oh, and Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:33:05 AM

I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 

Obviously you haven't been paying attention of you'd know you won't end up with "a lot less".  Please, sell.  There are plenty of buys waiting for you and the other shill who obviously don't understand what has been explained over and over.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:36:01 AM

3.3389BTC

someone Try make sell wall  Grin

He number 1 on trex
skyline247

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:41:18 AM

Wish I had a little over 3BTC to gobble it up. My wallet could use a few more coins.  Grin
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:56:55 AM

I have to agree that a coin which developers are holding 40% of the supply is not good in any case. Also I can only see for now that what was developed was only this turbo staking feature that is benefiting the dev team mostly than anyone else. I will buy in again when I see more development and see how it rolls. Good Luck all.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:58:00 AM

Obviously you haven't been paying attention of you'd know you won't end up with "a lot less".  Please, sell.  There are plenty of buys waiting for you and the other shill who obviously don't understand what has been explained over and over.

put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:59:29 AM

I have to agree that a coin which developers are holding 40% of the supply is not good in any case. Also I can only see for now that what was developed was only this turbo staking feature that is benefiting the dev team mostly than anyone else. I will buy in again when I see more development and see how it rolls. Good Luck all.

thanks for speaking up---

MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:01:14 AM

it was 30%, but has grown, and not because no one was staking but because it doesn't work correctly

MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:04:28 AM

here are the decreases in Turbo Stake

skyline247

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:04:44 AM

put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:08:00 AM

Yep, and it's all based on the previous 48 hours.  Soooo...obviously it's possible it could decrease.  Read the whitepaper.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:12:00 AM

Yep, and it's all based on the previous 48 hours.  Soooo...obviously it's possible it could decrease.  Read the whitepaper.

Ya just because it decreases doesn't mean anything except maybe your having more competition staking.  Mine has gone up, down abit, and back up but its all explained in the whitepaper how it works and it works as explained so everything has been upfront...
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:15:26 AM

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.

Ok shill...

cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:19:32 AM

Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:21:50 AM

you should've just gracefully exited and ignored the comments. what you're doing is not helping you sell those coins.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:36:52 AM

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

You aren't dumping. That looks like a fake sell wall there.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: