Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:30:18 PM

The dev of this coin is legit and honest.
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

Got stuck to compile windows wallet,and he was so gently to help me with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:36:19 PM

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

It's not enough, you know what i'm saying!
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:50:25 PM

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:56:20 PM

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.
With 250k total coins and active dev, price must be above 100k not 7k lol.
Don't tell me, it's weekend downtrend lol.

Also, do you want to buy more? go and eat those sell walls if you think this coin is awesome.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:19:12 PM

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.

Also, do you want to buy more? go and eat those sell walls if you think this coin is awesome.

I don't disagree the price is to low. I have buy orders up supporting and I did buy another 2000 at ~0.00008000.  I don't know why people are dumping at this price. I mined it and I know this price is below my cost of electricity.

Really I think the problem is many maybe just don't understand how to get good rewards.  They are used to high POS coins with maturing age of 2hrs or so(most coins lately).  So when faced with a coin you actually have to hold multiple days to get a good return they don't know what to do.  I will tell you if you get some coins and set it up right the multiplier and rewards start going up fast.  I'm at turbo multiplier 57 now and once the ones I bought mature I should be over 100.  Still lots of time left in the turbo stake period also.
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.

I don't disagree the price is to low. I have buy orders up supporting and I did buy another 2000 at ~0.00008000.  I don't know why people are dumping at this price. I mined it and I know this price is below my cost of electricity.

Really I think the problem is many maybe just don't understand how to get good rewards.  They are used to high POS coins with maturing age of 2hrs or so(most coins lately).  So when faced with a coin you actually have to hold multiple days to get a good return they don't know what to do.  I will tell you if you get some coins and set it up right the multiplier and rewards start going up fast.  I'm at turbo multiplier 57 now and once the ones I bought mature I should be over 100.  Still lots of time left in the turbo stake period also.
I bought some at 7k hope to see some movements in the next days.
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

Interesting coin...Bought coins from bittrex..Wallet is ready to stake..lets see how it goes
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 04:13:44 AM

Interesting coin...Bought coins from bittrex..Wallet is ready to stake..lets see how it goes

It's kinda like poker,... if ya can't hold 'em, ya never win!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:59:51 AM

Well I will post and make it simple for people to understand maybe.  When you buy coins and want to withdraw them to a wallet to turbo stake do two things.

1: Send the SNRG you want to turbostake to ONLY one address.  If you send to multiple addresses you will have multiple turbo stake multipliers and you will not stake as much as you would by just sending to one address.
2: Break up your transactions into blocks of 100 or less SNRG.  This isn't a hard rule you can do some of 50-75 or 150 or even less to see how it works but you can only stake one block per input and it takes 48 hours for a staked block to mature.

This coin takes 48 hours to mature and you can only stake 1 input to 1 block so that is your limiting factor.

Thanks for the helps guys!

Just leave open the wallet for staking and don't close! That was the trick. You have to wait a few days, but satking works perfectly now!
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:53:53 AM

I've noticed a couple of possible improvements, which I hope haven't been a drag on this coin:

1. Since launch we have only had one seed node live. You can see from the hard-coded seed nodes, we meant to have more, but the frenzy of launch and everything afterwards caused us to overlook the fact that we didn't put up as many seed nodes as we intended. This means that some people may not be able to immediately join the network because the one seed node we are running has the maximum connections. I just realized this problem minutes ago. I'll get up a couple more seed nodes within a few hours.

2. After the initial application launch, the splash screen may disappear for anywhere from 2 seconds to 2 minutes before the main Qt window appears. I realized that this is because the wallet is calculating your Turbo Stake multiplier for every one of your staking transactions. Calculating the multiplier is computationally expensive because your wallet needs to convert about 1440 addresses for each one of your stakes. If you have built up hundreds of stakes, these calculations can take a long time. Right now, I'm working on code that will store multipliers in your wallet and speed up launch considerably. I'll have further instructions about how to upgrade your wallet once I release these improvements.

Synergy Dev Team
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:45:00 AM

I've noticed a couple of possible improvements, which I hope haven't been a drag on this coin:

1. Since launch we have only had one seed node live. You can see from the hard-coded seed nodes, we meant to have more, but the frenzy of launch and everything afterwards caused us to overlook the fact that we didn't put up as many seed nodes as we intended. This means that some people may not be able to immediately join the network because the one seed node we are running has the maximum connections. I just realized this problem minutes ago. I'll get up a couple more seed nodes within a few hours.

2. After the initial application launch, the splash screen may disappear for anywhere from 2 seconds to 2 minutes before the main Qt window appears. I realized that this is because the wallet is calculating your Turbo Stake multiplier for every one of your staking transactions. Calculating the multiplier is computationally expensive because your wallet needs to convert about 1440 addresses for each one of your stakes. If you have built up hundreds of stakes, these calculations can take a long time. Right now, I'm working on code that will store multipliers in your wallet and speed up launch considerably. I'll have further instructions about how to upgrade your wallet once I release these improvements.

This is a honest and active Dev, I don't understand why this coin not 100K yet?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

Agreed. I dont trust too many coins, but this dev has been active and on top of everything, and works just as advertised!

There is still LOADS of time to turbostake as is says 30 days after pow, and coin was born on May 26th.Dev , can you give us the exact last date of the turbostake?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

Agreed. I dont trust too many coins, but this dev has been active and on top of everything, and works just as advertised!

There is still LOADS of time to turbostake as is says 30 days after pow, and coin was born on May 26th.Dev , can you give us the exact last date of the turbostake?

Vegas

The last time for Turbo Stake will be Thu, 25 Jun 2015 06:03:07 GMT. That is 2:03:07 AM Eastern time, June 25.

Synergy Dev Team
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Guys, you know, yesterday i bought some at 7k, now SNRG is 7k again lol
If you want your fav coin go down please send me some BTC, then i will buy some of your fav coin and you will see that coin will go down lol
This is my fukin luck
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:06:37 PM

Vegas

The last time for Turbo Stake will be Thu, 25 Jun 2015 06:03:07 GMT. That is 2:03:07 AM Eastern time, June 25.

I haven't sold 1 single coin yet. I am at 4th phase of my turbo staking atm. I do have a request. This will most probably require a hard fork so you might wanna kick in other developments with it for multiple hardforks. How about increasing the turbo staking period by 2 months? The supply is already low. But nevertheless I think increasing the turbo stake period will boost the interest.

Another suggetion is to make turbo staking constant but halving / decreasing the interest each month / each year. This would also be perfect and encourage people to buy and stake. Some people might think it's too late. If you know what I mean.

So for first month interest is %20 x turbo stake
Second month interest is %20 / 2 turbo stake
Third month interest is %20 / 3 turbo stake
Forth month interest rate is %20 / 4 turbo stake

Please let me know what you think?

Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:29:24 PM

I haven't sold 1 single coin yet. I am at 4th phase of my turbo staking atm. I do have a request. This will most probably require a hard fork so you might wanna kick in other developments with it for multiple hardforks. How about increasing the turbo staking period by 2 months? The supply is already low. But nevertheless I think increasing the turbo stake period will boost the interest.

Another suggetion is to make turbo staking constant but halving / decreasing the interest each month / each year. This would also be perfect and encourage people to buy and stake. Some people might think it's too late. If you know what I mean.

So for first month interest is %20 x turbo stake
Second month interest is %20 / 2 turbo stake
Third month interest is %20 / 3 turbo stake
Forth month interest rate is %20 / 4 turbo stake

Please let me know what you think?

Your idea is interesting and has some merits. I especially like the tapered rates, which would have been good to put in the original implementation. But I am leaning against your proposal for a couple of reasons.

• It will require a hard fork and I hate those. We've already had two, which have caused a lot of confusion among users and lots of work on my part.
  • It's unclear what the terms of the Turbo Stake Guarantee would be if Turbo Stake were extended. Do we wait until after the extended Turbo Stake? Offer two separate Guarantees? Or simply end the Guarantee at the original Turbo Stake period and have a caveat emptor policy for the extension?
  • Other undiscovered problems that accompany all new code.

The team will discuss your ideas soon.

We should have a performance update tonight. It will make startup faster and also improve syncing the Turbo Stake blocks. I've got most of the speedup code written. I noticed also that Turbo Stake blocks sync very slow for the same reasons that startup is slow: much unnecessary disk access and script processing. So sync should be faster too with the update. I discovered the sync slowness late yesterday, so I still need to write that code.

I'll try to make the wallet.dat update mostly automated through the GUI, without the need for using the console. I haven't done the automating yet, so it may add another day to this release. I'll try not to get bogged down on the hooking up the GUI if it is a lot of work because it's not essential. It only saves the user a few minutes and a minimal amount of hassle.

Synergy Dev Team
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:37:57 PM

I understand your possible concerns. But I really think that turbo staking awesome and somehow -most probably because alt markets suck atm- this new tech didn't get the much attention it deserved. The total supply is way low compared to other coins aswell. Just wanted to extend turbo staking so it will eventually get some interest. If you know what I mean. I didn't check turbo code so my ideas kinda are just theories. Some other possibilities could be discussed but I don't know if the code will let you. Something like after 2 days the annual pos kicks in but if you hold more than 7 days turbo staking kicks in and the max age could be 10 days. And this could be forever, without the halving.

Just throwing in some ideas.

As for the guarantee, it should be only for the first 30 days as you stated before.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:12:48 PM

I understand your possible concerns. But I really think that turbo staking awesome and somehow -most probably because alt markets suck atm- this new tech didn't get the much attention it deserved. The total supply is way low compared to other coins aswell. Just wanted to extend turbo staking so it will eventually get some interest. If you know what I mean. I didn't check turbo code so my ideas kinda are just theories. Some other possibilities could be discussed but I don't know if the code will let you. Something like after 2 days the annual pos kicks in but if you hold more than 7 days turbo staking kicks in and the max age could be 10 days. And this could be forever, without the halving.

Just throwing in some ideas.

As for the guarantee, it should be only for the first 30 days as you stated before.

Excellent Ideas. Just want to add my approval.

1. End guarantee after 30 days.
2. Maybe 1/2 the rewards every 30 days.
3. Something that paycon did was a surprise megastake for a few days where wallet rewards were 4x, 8x 10x. This would be for about 1-2 days so it would attract buyers, keep things interesting, without inflating the coin. You would have to fork it, but it would be so worth it!! Maybe choose one day were the reward stake would be 10x AND maybe the turvo stake could go as high as 400x turbo maybe for that 24 hours only. So in the end, if you half the rewards, and do "superstake days", your inflation would be less than it is now. The goal is keeping money supply rare, while attracting investors.
4. The ONLY reason people are buying this coin is because of the turbo stake feature. *IF* that should end, there would be a massive selloff a few days before our first 30 days of staking are finished.
5. Another idea is turbo stake max cap is based off how much is in your wallet. So 1000 coins is 10x, 2000 coins 25x, 5000 coins 100x 7500 150x, 10,000 coins 200x, and 20,000 coins 400x and 50,000 coins 500x
  Again these are just rough numbers that will have people scrambling to buy as much as they can. Most people will fall at the bottom, keeping inflation low, while interest and buy support high.

The heart and value in this coin is the turbo stake, lets keep using it to keep the coins value and interest high. Ask for suggestions from the users. We are very creative people

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

Back from a little vacation and it's great to see some productive conversation in the thread!

If there's anyone who wants to join the Slack channel that hasn't already please shoot me a PM.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:34:52 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 04:46:17 AM by CapnBDL

All of the ideas put forth sound great...in general....however, you 'big-timers' should really be thinking about us little guys. We don't own it all, but just enough to cause real losses to everybody. In my book..that is NOT an option. I'm riding this train to the end of the line, and most others I had communication with agree. Some....NOT. Maybe the best idea would be to award those that have hung in, with very little, & THAT should be rewarded. After all, isn't it true that without the little vote...anybody can be the President. Just sayin'!! Think folks...think. Everybody wants to be the 'big-dog' on the block...except, without the 'small-dog', who ya gonna rule. We walk away...you go down. Lets not forget that, ...we won't!!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: