Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:36:49 AM

This coin has potential to going up, only ~4 BTC need to reach 95k.

yes but nobody buying this coin and I don't understand why. Grandpa Jones is one of the good devs.

I wouldn't worry about that until after Turbo Stake...  Then, I think the fun will begin.   Grin
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:49:31 AM

It will be another day to get the Turbo Stake tools in the Qt. The third-party libraries I need for this are not well documented, requiring me to figure out how to use them by reading code or trial and error.

Synergy Dev Team
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:57:41 PM

It will be another day to get the Turbo Stake tools in the Qt. The third-party libraries I need for this are not well documented, requiring me to figure out how to use them by reading code or trial and error.

very good job Dev!

How many days left from the turbos stake, and what is the next plan with the coin?
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:56:10 PM

very good job Dev!

How many days left from the turbos stake, and what is the next plan with the coin?

There are almost 11 days left of Turbo Stake.

Please see the OP for our roadmap. I'm putting in the Turbo Stake tools because I had already started them right after launch. It took a while to get the coin running smoothly, but I decided to finish up the tools even though they would only see about 10 days of Turbo Stake. I should be done tonight and then I will move into the roadmap.

Synergy Dev Team
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:02:13 PM

@dev :To keep interest in the coin, and prices stable (or higher), have you considered ways of keeping turbo stake feature going without inflating coin? The reason I say this is because I feel that if an announcement isnt made soon, people will start dumping if they think turbo stake will end soon. I have read the roadmap, and there is no talk about extending turbo stake, and that badly needs to be added or coin might crash.No reason to hold.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:59:30 PM

@dev :To keep interest in the coin, and prices stable (or higher), have you considered ways of keeping turbo stake feature going without inflating coin? The reason I say this is because I feel that if an announcement isnt made soon, people will start dumping if they think turbo stake will end soon. I have read the roadmap, and there is no talk about extending turbo stake, and that badly needs to be added or coin might crash.No reason to hold.

Vegas

agree with this, turbo stake should be extended
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:52:03 PM

We hope the roadmap features make Synergy worth holding.

We feel that extending Turbo Stake has too many downsides.These have been clearly articulated by other members of the community.

Synergy Dev Team
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:53:50 AM

Vegas

agree with this, turbo stake should be extended

SockPuppet brought up some good points before.  Keep this in mind.  IMO Turbo Stake should end, this shouldn't be the big draw of SNRG.

On June 4th I had about 2.37% of the total coins.  Not the largest holder but I am sure far from the smallest either.  I had a busy weekend and haven't paid attention to the client much, but have been staking nonstop.  Possibly my results would have been different if I were recombining my smaller blocks back together on a more regular basis, possibly not.  The highest I was able to get my turbo stake multiplier up to is 85x.  As of right now, my total share of the coins has fallen from 2.37% to 2.17%.

It seems my fears of turbo-staking turning into a "rich get richer" system are coming true.  Right now I am protected by the guarantee, so I'm not worried, but if turbo stake were to continue on in some form after the initial 30 days it would need to be massively overhauled.  No one is going to want to buy and stake SNRG if the best case scenario is optimizing your staking strategy to minimize your losses, while the biggest wallets continually max out the 288x multiplier.  I mean, if I can go from 2.37% to 2.17% in just a few days, I imagine the even littler guys who were only able to get their multiplier up to 20x or 40x are doing worse.  Extrapolate this out to a longer time span, and it is simply a losing proposition to hold and stake SNRG.

The current course of action has turbo staking expiring on schedule, all those who staked the entire time compensated by the guarantee, turbo stake written off as a failed but interesting experiment, and hopefully the coin is able to find a following and becoming successful based on further developments and features.  IF turbo staking were to continue on though, the only way I see it working is if the max multiplier were drastically cut, like down to 10x.  This encourages anyone staking to purchase enough coins to only have to stake 0.7% of all blocks in a 48 hour period.  Since not all coins will be staking at a given time, this should be achievable with even less than 0.7% of all the coins if they stake 24/7.  This caps the max inflation at 100% annually before considering compound interest, so it is relatively high POS but not anything too insane to where it would need to be reduced anytime soon.  It allows the little guy to get in on the action for a price that should remain relatively affordable for the foreseeable future and encourages him to keep his client open 24/7.

As CapnBDL pointed out, you need to pay attention to the little guy because the way for a young coin to gain a community and become successful is not to have a small handful of massive holders hoarding all coins and continually out-staking their holdings into irrelevance.
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:45:59 AM

Is everybody sleeping?  or just happily staking away?

cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

Happily staking away Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:58:20 AM

Vegas

I posted the above post 9 hours ago, when synergy was stable about 8400 sats, as I predicted the dumping has already begun, and will get much worse UNLESS turbo stake is extended. IF turbo stake IS extended , we can buy up all these cheap coins and turn it around on these dumpers.

Here is what synergy looks like now: (I did try to warn)

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:02:36 AM

@dev I REALLY need you to reconsider extending turbo stake for atleast 30 more days and ending the guarantee when it expires.

Vegas

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:03:24 AM

people needs a reason to buy in
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:05:54 AM

exactly! Without turbostake..why would they buy?

Vegas

cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:09:45 AM

vegasguy,

If you are worried about '.01' btc worth of 'dumping' then this may not work out for you.

The orders are spread thin in both sell and buy. I think there is a lot of stakers which is great. I don't think many people will dump without having a chance to profit first.
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:17:56 AM

exactly! Without turbostake..why would they buy?

Vegas

I'm personally hoping Turbo Stake is not the main draw of SNRG.

Consider that.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:44:46 AM

We have debated heavily the merits of extending Turbo Stake, but we feel like extending it will only hurt small players. Also, we really want to move on to the roadmap.

In terms of the Turbo Stake tools, I'm almost done. This GUI programming is taking longer than I anticipated because I'm not familiar with the Qt libraries. Also the "MVC paradigm" that one uses with these libraries requires a lot of coding overhead. It should be pretty slick when I get it out, though. Hopefully there will be some time left in Turbo Stake to use the tools.

My time working on these tools is not lost time because our roadmap has several items that will require GUI interfaces. Most of my time with the Turbo Stake tools is spent learning how to do what I want to do. I'm not a GUI programmer and am especially not familiar with Qt, so this is a bit of an uphill battle for me.

Synergy Dev Team
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:53:01 PM

/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

one only want bobslurpus to be in snrg.  there no scam to be seen here.

he doesnt think he is in.  you want him to be.  maybe he is.  do you know?

i buy tokens up to .00007000 satoshi coins and turbo stake in coin purse.  turbo staking at 21 this day right now.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:53:06 PM

/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

one only want bobslurpus to be in snrg.  there no scam to be seen here.

he doesnt think he is in.  you want him to be.  maybe he is.  do you know?

i buy tokens up to .00007000 satoshi coins and turbo stake in coin purse.  turbo staking at 21 this day right now.

Huh? What is this?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: