Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:17:31 AM

/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

one only want bobslurpus to be in snrg.  there no scam to be seen here.

he doesnt think he is in.  you want him to be.  maybe he is.  do you know?

i buy tokens up to .00007000 satoshi coins and turbo stake in coin purse.  turbo staking at 21 this day right now.

Huh? What is this?

i say snrg is not scam and no bobslurpus here.

also i buy snrg to turbo stake now.  9 days less remain for the big coin stake.  you understand holee now?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:07:53 AM

@dev :To keep interest in the coin, and prices stable (or higher), have you considered ways of keeping turbo stake feature going without inflating coin? The reason I say this is because I feel that if an announcement isnt made soon, people will start dumping if they think turbo stake will end soon. I have read the roadmap, and there is no talk about extending turbo stake, and that badly needs to be added or coin might crash.No reason to hold.

Vegas

I posted the above post 9 hours ago, when synergy was stable about 8400 sats, as I predicted the dumping has already begun, and will get much worse UNLESS turbo stake is extended. IF turbo stake IS extended , we can buy up all these cheap coins and turn it around on these dumpers.

Here is what synergy looks like now: (I did try to warn)

Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:19:21 AM

Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.

The high and low on that chart is also the spread. Let's be honest here. This coin is low volume but in equilibrium. It has a huge spread and big volatility. No one is going to get screwed if the devs honor their guarantee. I'm staking and I've got just enough to beat inflation.

And also makebelieve is still trying to exit. He's got his 13,000 coins at 7890 right now. That's a lot of downward pressure. He should have taken out that buy wall at 8500 when he had a chance.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

Tsk tsk. Greed.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:42:04 AM

I lost faith in this coin and sold all his coin, it never earned.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:49:37 AM

Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.

The high and low on that chart is also the spread. Let's be honest here. This coin is low volume but in equilibrium. It has a huge spread and big volatility. No one is going to get screwed if the devs honor their guarantee. I'm staking and I've got just enough to beat inflation.

And also makebelieve is still trying to exit. He's got his 13,000 coins at 7890 right now. That's a lot of downward pressure. He should have taken out that buy wall at 8500 when he had a chance.

This coin has always been low volume.  I'm just pointing out to vegasguy that not extending turbo stake isn't hurting the coin.  It's not like new investors were streaming in in droves to begin with, or like many coins are being dumped right now.  I've been here this long, I might as well see it through to the end, get my refund, and see if anything happens after new stuff gets implemented.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:56:05 AM

This coin has always been low volume.  I'm just pointing out to vegasguy that not extending turbo stake isn't hurting the coin.  It's not like new investors were streaming in in droves to begin with, or like many coins are being dumped right now.  I've been here this long, I might as well see it through to the end, get my refund, and see if anything happens after new stuff gets implemented.

Yeah, I read your post all wrong. Extending turbostake seems like more of the same. It was a good way to get attention, but the devs should really have more up their sleeve.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:17:20 PM

I lost faith in this coin and sold all his coin, it never earned.

That's because you're short sighted.  Can't blame the coin for that, talk to your mother.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:01:28 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 06:07:42 PM by CapnBDL

Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

edit: Dang it...that's the 2nd time in 24 hrs. my power has gone out. Friggin' lightning.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:27:21 PM

I gave up on this coin.So tried I to sell off but I Cant get wallet to work.It connects for a little bit then disconnects.I don't have time to keep downloading wallet after wallet and configuring this and that or keeping up with everysingle post here about every single wallet upgrade.It' Maddening to say the least.  Undecided

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:39:12 PM

Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

If your power loss is only a few hours, it shouldn't affect your multiplier significantly.

There is a mistake in the whitepaper. It is possible to run more than one staking wallet for the same key. I did not realize at the time of writing the whitepaper that your own wallet would reject your 0 reward mints, meaning that you would never be subject to a penalty for "cheating" on the target interval of 2 minutes. There is one exception, which is the "experimental" build I put out during the midst of the biggest problems with Turbo Stake. One person was a victim of not updating and then staking two wallets. Their multiplier went from 18 to 0 and stayed that way 2 days. They had had plenty of time to update from the experimental build, but we will cover them under the Turbo Stake Warranty anyway.

As long as you are running the latest client, you won't have to worry about this problem. The latest wallets will not allow you to get penalized for staking two blocks within the target interval.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:40:42 PM

I gave up on this coin.So tried I to sell off but I Cant get wallet to work.It connects for a little bit then disconnects.I don't have time to keep downloading wallet after wallet and configuring this and that or keeping up with everysingle post here about every single wallet upgrade.It' Maddening to say the least.  Undecided

We haven't put out a wallet upgrade for two weeks almost. Are you sure you have the latest?

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

If your power loss is only a few hours, it shouldn't affect your multiplier significantly.

There is a mistake in the whitepaper. It is possible to run more than one staking wallet for the same key. I did not realize at the time of writing the whitepaper that your own wallet would reject your 0 reward mints, meaning that you would never be subject to a penalty for "cheating" on the target interval of 2 minutes. There is one exception, which is the "experimental" build I put out during the midst of the biggest problems with Turbo Stake. One person was a victim of not updating and then staking two wallets. Their multiplier went from 18 to 0 and stayed that way 2 days. They had had plenty of time to update from the experimental build, but we will cover them under the Turbo Stake Warranty anyway.

As long as you are running the latest client, you won't have to worry about this problem. The latest wallets will not allow you to get penalized for staking two blocks within the target interval.

Well..heck...I've got less than 130 coin so it doesn't really matter, does it?  lol   Grin  But...I'm hangin' tough!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:48:03 PM

We haven't put out a wallet upgrade for two weeks almost. Are you sure you have the latest?

Yes I know that.However its same ole same ole.Gets a few connections then drops them got a little stake back on the 3rd nothing since then.The wallet wont stay connected and always out of sync.Just too much trouble if you ask me.I love high staking coins that's why I took an interest in this one but alas it has been a pain.I cant even dump them lol Just too much trouble.  Sad

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:54:47 PM

Yes I know that.However its same ole same ole.Gets a few connections then drops them got a little stake back on the 3rd nothing since then.The wallet wont stay connected and always out of sync.Just too much trouble if you ask me.I love high staking coins that's why I took an interest in this one but alas it has been a pain.I cant even dump them lol Just too much trouble.  Sad

Well..Howdy Partner...send 'em my way if ya get it going. Donation address is below...Thank ya!   Grin

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:55:02 PM

I'm always ready to help. If you put your debug.log up somewhere, I can see why you are dropping connections. Staying silent is the easiest way to not get help.

Synergy Dev Team
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:01:09 PM

I'm always ready to help. If you put your debug.log up somewhere, I can see why you are dropping connections. Staying silent is the easiest way to not get help.

Ok thanks.Sorry for being a lurker but hard to know who to trust around here and I hate all the FUD bullshit that goes on.I have almost said screw all this several times but as a Scientist at heart and a true lover of Tech its just to hard to just give up.Plus I like to collect and hoard shit not just crypto. Tongue

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:13:46 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 08:23:59 PM by CapnBDL

@TomVelvet:

The dev here is a good guy...he can help ya figure it out. One to trust. Just a side note: I had the same trouble with a wallet once and it turned out to be my *.conf file. Maybe?

edit; any chance you are using tor?  Just me..I'd go back and look @ my .conf tho...might have been a fat-finger day. I have those on occasion...type in too many numbers.  lol  Or...it's in the wrong place? It's the simple stuff that frustrates.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:50:52 PM

Ok thanks.Sorry for being a lurker but hard to know who to trust around here and I hate all the FUD bullshit that goes on.I have almost said screw all this several times but as a Scientist at heart and a true lover of Tech its just to hard to just give up.Plus I like to collect and hoard shit not just crypto. Tongue

@Tom: in case you are like me and don't notice PMs, please check. This looks easy to fix.

I forgot to mention in the PM to delete your peers.dat between restarting.

Synergy Dev Team
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

Guys I just posted a large amount on Bittrex if your looking for a large quantity.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: