Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:18:29 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 07:31:55 AM by Grandpa Jones

Release: Turbo Stake Dashboard

We are happy to release version 1.0.6.0 of Synergy, which now includes the Turbo Stake Dashboard. Links to downloads are on the OP and website.

The Dashboard is accessible through the Turbo Stake tab of the Qt client. Version 1.0.6.0 builds are available for Mac and Windows, with the Linux build coming soon.

The Dashboard

The Turbo Stake Dashboard includes:

• The Turbo Gauge so you can know the multiplier for you best performing address.
  • The Turbo Address Table showing the rank and Turbo Stake multiplier for every address that has ever created a Turbo Stake mint.
  • The Turbo History Chart where one can plot the history of any address that has had Turbo Stake.

Usage

• The Turbo Gauge updates every block automatically. The client will update the gauge upon the first new block after it fully launches. The needle will read 0 until the first new block.
  • The Turbo Address Table also updates every block and only after the first new block after launch. The table will be blank until the first new block.
  • The Turbo History Chart must be updated manually. This is achieved by pressing the "Turbo..." button. If no address is filled in the entry, the wallet's top address will be automatically found, entered into the field for reference, and its history plotted in the chart. If the wallet has no Turbo Stake addresses, then nothing will happen.
  • Double-clicking a row of the Turbo Address Table copies the address for that row. This address may be pasted in the Turbo History Chart address entry for plotting.

Synergy Dev Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:50:47 AM

That's really impressive. I haven't seen anything like that in a QT before. Man you must be more experienced than you are letting on.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:57:50 AM

@VegasGuy

Does my 129 coins make me a high roller or just high?    Grin

No, just another annoying snotty nose kid, that has nothing useful to contribute.

Vegas

JeEz, LoEez...dude with a 'tude. Such a nice guy too. Wish I could have retired when I WAS a snot nosed kid.

I learned early in life to never mouth off to someone I dont know, because that someone may have massive control over you. My simple post was to advertise that I had some coins for sale in case someone was looking to buy a few thousand. I ended up with all kinds of jokesters that saw an opportunity to have a go at me.  Now I get to dump them on your head. How funny is it now jokesters? I find it fucking hilarious!

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:06:40 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

You're quite the ignorant twat.  I'm gonna laugh at you very, very soon.

Blame your little jokesters. That thought it was cute to make fun of my ad. I never came here to bother anyone, just place a simple ad. Lets see if they are laughing now? I wont stop you from laughing, I will laugh with you. I think its hilarious.

Here let me help you: Here are there names:

CapnBDL
tx42

They are the 2, so if you dont like whats happend, take it up with them. They are to blame.

I think the dev is great, however I pleaded with him weeks ago to NOT let the turbo stake expire, as the price would plunge, and it has, without my help.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:06:24 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

Blame your little jokesters. That thought it was cute to make fun of my ad. I never came here to bother anyone, just place a simple ad. Lets see if they are laughing now? I wont stop you from laughing, I will laugh with you. I think its hilarious.

CapnBDL
tx42

They are the 2, so if you dont like whats happend, take it up with them. They are to blame.

I think the dev is great, however I pleaded with him weeks ago to NOT let the turbo stake expire, as the price would plunge, and it has, without my help.

Vegas
I agree with Vegas that he did urge the Devs to keep the turbo staking going longer than intended because it would effect the price and it has.  This is also the reason why I chose not to be greedy with my SNRG and sold all of them well before the turbo staking was complete because the obvious price plunge was inevitable.  Vegasguy in my experience is a stand up guy who once went out of his way to upload a up to date blockchain for me just because I asked if someone in another coins community would and he offered when in all reality he didn't have to do a thing Smiley Thanks again mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:16:13 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

So that wasn't your 14k that someone put briefly at 4499 or so. I let those sit there for 20 minutes because I noticed whoever moved them down from 4999 and then he had second thoughts. So I missed that buy completely. I'm still kicking myself for that.

You think dumps are coming?

It's funny how you claim to be a hardcore crypto enthusiast, but you overlooked the fact that the dev released a modest, but real, update yesterday.

I did like your synopsis of gorilla-stuff, though. I'm being sincere about that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11657516#msg11657516

It's not good you are leaving this coin, but I guarantee you I got part of your dump, much to my pleasant surprise when I checked earlier today.

You are going to have to grow some thicker skin. I was just giving you a gentle ribbing for calling $25 in coins a "large amount".

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:30:29 AM

I love it that I can come back a few weeks later and laugh my ass off - the Dev is crooked --  Grin

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:31:09 AM

but it will be deleted like the rest of my post --

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:34:18 AM

Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

If your power loss is only a few hours, it shouldn't affect your multiplier significantly.

There is a mistake in the whitepaper. It is possible to run more than one staking wallet for the same key. I did not realize at the time of writing the whitepaper that your own wallet would reject your 0 reward mints, meaning that you would never be subject to a penalty for "cheating" on the target interval of 2 minutes. There is one exception, which is the "experimental" build I put out during the midst of the biggest problems with Turbo Stake. One person was a victim of not updating and then staking two wallets. Their multiplier went from 18 to 0 and stayed that way 2 days. They had had plenty of time to update from the experimental build, but we will cover them under the Turbo Stake Warranty anyway.

As long as you are running the latest client, you won't have to worry about this problem. The latest wallets will not allow you to get penalized for staking two blocks within the target interval.

History repeats itself--multipiers reset, dev keeps on staking at the highest percentage--- Huh

tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:34:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 06:44:52 PM by mprep

Is that your order at 7890?

You should have dumped on that 8500 when you had the chance.

Why don't you drop into the mid 4s and see what happens.

History repeats itself--multipiers reset, dev keeps on staking at the highest percentage--- Huh

You know what, you are right. It's high time everyone starts dumping.

Go guys go. Go go go. Dump now!

If you'd have kept staking you could have dumped 13k to ROI and still had 13k to spare. Instead, there you are with 0 new coins and a huge bag.

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

You know what, I notice from the dates that that was your 14k at 4499. What happened to it. You are losing turbo now. Put it back up for sale in that range or you will be regretting not unloading your bags in a few days like make believe is regretting now.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:30:35 AM

market SNRG on trex Close ?
what happened guys ?

I hope this coin can rise very soon  Cry
Huuh i Los some bit
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:32:09 AM

what happened guys ?

Huuh i Los some bit

There's nothing wrong with the market on bittrex.  Try again.
tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:36:12 AM

what happened guys ?

Huuh i Los some bit

It's disabled for me.

jerowacik
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:36:28 AM

what happened guys ?

Huuh i Los some bit

There's nothing wrong with the market on bittrex.  Try again.

sorry , now i see the SNRG disable from bittrex , maybe they is doing maintenance wallet  Cheesy
thanks
~jerowacik
jerowacik
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:37:50 AM

what happened guys ?

Huuh i Los some bit

It's disabled for me.

yes , same .
I mean disable  Grin
tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:40:13 AM

what happened guys ?

I hope this coin can rise very soon  Cry
Huuh i Los some bit

There's nothing wrong with the market on bittrex.  Try again.

sorry , now i see the SNRG disable from bittrex , maybe they is doing maintenance wallet  Cheesy
thanks
~jerowacik

Do they disable markets for maintenance?

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 04:44:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 05:00:44 AM by CapnBDL

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

CapnBDL
tx42

Vegas

@ VegasGuy,

Dude...I gotta tell you...I really have no f'ing clue what this is all about. How did my name get put on someones shit list? I do not recall ANY battle going on between you and I. What 'ad' are you talking about? I did make a smart-ass remark concerning this tiny wallet ( mine & the sum of 129 is correct) but haven't said anything about you, furthermore, my multiplier hasn't gone higher than 5 then restarts at 1, sooo...what gives? Loosen up, eh? I WILL clue you in on this tho...YOU have NO control over ME. That is a stone-cold fact you can take to the bank with interest. Plus IF you can't take a little fun ribbing then it's possible you take a simple comment too personal. Grow up & Man up.

edit; just did a quick scan thru half of this thread...not seein' where I picked a fight. You sure you got the right guy? I've only had a problem with 1 person in all the different forum threads that I am in...and I just stuck him in my ignore pile after a few words. I grew up in the 60's-70's, ..so...Make love, not war.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kampretkabur

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:49:45 AM

what is this disabling for, is there any error?
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:06:09 AM

We are trying to get in touch with bittrex right now. The network looks good. The most recent block as of the time of this post is 19033. No reason has been given for being disabled, as can be seen if you scroll down to SNRG under the Market Notices: https://bittrex.com/status

Synergy Dev Team
kampretkabur

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:07:13 AM

We are trying to get in touch with bittrex right now. The network looks good. The most recent block as of the time of this post is 19033. No reason has been given for being disabled, as can be seen if you scroll down to SNRG under the Market Notices: https://bittrex.com/status

hope its just a small maintenance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: