Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:11:27 AM

what is this disabling for, is there any error?

We are trying to get in touch with bittrex right now. The network looks good. The most recent block as of the time of this post is 19033. No reason has been given for being disabled, as can be seen if you scroll down to SNRG under the Market Notices: https://bittrex.com/status

hope its just a small maintenance

Well, I just tried to cancel a buy and it wouldn't let me. I'm not sure what they are protecting me from if I can't cancel a buy.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:48:06 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

You know what, I notice from the dates that that was your 14k at 4499. What happened to it. You are losing turbo now. Put it back up for sale in that range or you will be regretting not unloading your bags in a few days like make believe is regretting now.

I wanted to send a strong message to you and your joker friend, thats all. Ive been in crypto for 2 years now, and am highly respected by most people that I come in contact with, because I have very high integrity. Ive never hurt the crypto community and I wont start now. The coins are back in my wallet where they are staying. I wanted to show you that you need to watch what you say, to people you dont even know. I have the highest respect for the dev here , and the crypto community. I wont to anything to hurt the dev here or others.  Im very well known for helping people. Just today I personally put so much pressure on the scammer/asshole  "dev" I gotspots to prevent him from scamming people out of 10's of thousands of dollars , that he locked the thread and ran. I personally stood up and told him, if you cheat these people out of their hard earned cash, you will be dealing me with, and I will sue you to oblivion, and he knows I can and will. I also told everyone else in the thread, that I would help with any losses from dev IGotSpots scam. So it really rubs me the wrong way when I work hard at helping people everyday, and I come into the thread to advertise my coins, and I get all kinds of shit from people I dont even know. , and youll remember me next time you see me, and everytime after that. I Promise Wink

The best to you. BTW, I already knew not to dump my coins. I knew about the "changes" well before you did. Have more respect next time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:50:52 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

You know what, I notice from the dates that that was your 14k at 4499. What happened to it. You are losing turbo now. Put it back up for sale in that range or you will be regretting not unloading your bags in a few days like make believe is regretting now.

I wanted to send a strong message to you and your joker friend, thats all. Ive been in crypto for 2 years now, and am highly respected by most people that I come in contact with, because I have very high integrity. Ive never hurt the crypto community and I wont start now. The coins are back in my wallet where they are staying. I wanted to show you that you need to watch what you say, to people you dont even know. I have the highest respect for the dev here , and the crypto community. I wont to anything to hurt the dev here or others.  Im very well known for helping people. Just today I personally put so much pressure on the scammer/asshole  "dev" I gotspots to prevent him from scamming people out of 10's of thousands of dollars , that he locked the thread and ran. I personally stood up and told him, if you cheat these people out of their hard earned cash, you will be dealing me with, and I will sue you to oblivion, and he knows I can and will. I also told everyone else in the thread, that I would help with any losses from dev IGotSpots scam. So it really rubs me the wrong way when I work hard at helping people everyday, and I come into the thread to advertise my coins, and I get all kinds of shit from people I dont even know. , and youll remember me next time you see me, and everytime after that. I Promise Wink

The best to you. BTW, I already knew not to dump my coins. I knew about the "changes" well before you did. Have more respect next time.

Vegas

Good god, man. You are what's wrong with crypto. Here you are making threats against all kinds of people. Take a look in the mirror.

Also what message did you send. You pulled your coins out of your wallet so you completely lost your coin age and multiplier, only to not sell them?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:53:33 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

You're quite the ignorant twat.  I'm gonna laugh at you very, very soon.

Blame your little jokesters. That thought it was cute to make fun of my ad. I never came here to bother anyone, just place a simple ad. Lets see if they are laughing now? I wont stop you from laughing, I will laugh with you. I think its hilarious.

Here let me help you: Here are there names:

CapnBDL
tx42

They are the 2, so if you dont like whats happend, take it up with them. They are to blame.

I think the dev is great, however I pleaded with him weeks ago to NOT let the turbo stake expire, as the price would plunge, and it has, without my help.

Vegas

@ VegasGuy,

Dude...I gotta tell you...I really have no f'ing clue what this is all about. How did my name get put on someones shit list? I do not recall ANY battle going on between you and I. What 'ad' are you talking about? I did make a smart-ass remark concerning this tiny wallet ( mine & the sum of 129 is correct) but haven't said anything about you, furthermore, my multiplier hasn't gone higher than 5 then restarts at 1, sooo...what gives? Loosen up, eh? I WILL clue you in on this tho...YOU have NO control over ME. That is a stone-cold fact you can take to the bank with interest. Plus IF you can't take a little fun ribbing then it's possible you take a simple comment too personal. Grow up & Man up.

edit; just did a quick scan thru half of this thread...not seein' where I picked a fight. You sure you got the right guy? I've only had a problem with 1 person in all the different forum threads that I am in...and I just stuck him in my ignore pile after a few words. I grew up in the 60's-70's, ..so...Make love, not war.

Quote from: CapnBDL on June 19, 2015, 06:27:15 AM

@VegasGuy

Does my 129 coins make me a high roller or just high?    Grin

Its not a big deal and I would have laughed with you, I think your timing was bad. TX42 was the one starting all his shit with me. Your ok in my book.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:56:16 AM

Its not a big deal and I would have laughed with you, I think your timing was bad. TX42 was the one starting all his shit with me. Your ok in my book.

Vegas

So I make fun of your version of "a lot of coins" and then you come out making threats and dumping on everyone who holds this coin? You need to get some perspective.

I didn't "start shit" with you. Make fun back if I hurt your feelings. I guarantee I can take it, unlike you apparently.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:57:00 AM

Pwned  by Vegas..BABY!

I wanted to send a strong message to you and your joker friend, thats all. Ive been in crypto for 2 years now, and am highly respected by most people that I come in contact with, because I have very high integrity. Ive never hurt the crypto community and I wont start now. The coins are back in my wallet where they are staying. I wanted to show you that you need to watch what you say, to people you dont even know. I have the highest respect for the dev here , and the crypto community. I wont to anything to hurt the dev here or others.  Im very well known for helping people. Just today I personally put so much pressure on the scammer/asshole  "dev" I gotspots to prevent him from scamming people out of 10's of thousands of dollars , that he locked the thread and ran. I personally stood up and told him, if you cheat these people out of their hard earned cash, you will be dealing me with, and I will sue you to oblivion, and he knows I can and will. I also told everyone else in the thread, that I would help with any losses from dev IGotSpots scam. So it really rubs me the wrong way when I work hard at helping people everyday, and I come into the thread to advertise my coins, and I get all kinds of shit from people I dont even know. , and youll remember me next time you see me, and everytime after that. I Promise Wink

Vegas

Good god, man. You are what's wrong with crypto. Here you are making threats against all kinds of people. Take a look in the mirror.

Also what message did you send. You pulled your coins out of your wallet so you completely lost your coin age and multiplier, only to not sell them?

First you clearly have no idea whats going on with dev Igotspots. He has people wanting to choke him to death. He is trying to swindle people out of over $50,000. I just happend to be the one to step in to help. WOULD YOU?!?!!? Exactly. I was NOT the only one, and I never made any physical threats, but many others did. I didnt need to. When you start helping people like I do, then judge me. Until then keep spewing your hate, and judgment towards people youve never me, and eventually we will me again.

Yes, I took my coins out and lost turbo. I could care less.  I have 14,000 , did I need more? I wanted to mess with your head as you did me. It was so worth it. Youll think who you mess with next time. it wont be me. I promise.

Vegas

I got right into your head. Right were I wanted to be. Next time you mouth of, pause.. it might be another vegas ;0 LMFAO! There is nothing sweeter than watching a big mouth getting pwned VEGAS style.

Vegas

tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:01:50 AM

First you clearly have no idea whats going on with dev Igotspots. He has people wanting to choke him to death. He is trying to swindle people out of over $50,000. I just happend to be the one to step in to help.
Yes, I took my coins out and lost turbo. I could care less.  I have 14,000 , did I need more? I wanted to mess with your head as you did me. It was so worth it. Youll think who you mess with next time. it wont be me. I promise.

Vegas

I got right into your head. Right were I wanted to be. Next time you mouth of, pause.. it might be another vegas ;0 LMFAO!

What do you mean you got into my head? As in when I missed a buy because I wanted to finish eating a meal I was in the middle of?

If you wanted to get in my head, you should have bought them up yourself to make it look like I missed a real market buy.

Plus, how would you know I would have happened to have checked the market right at that time?

Anyway, I get it with igotspots, but I believe you have overreacted here, and really to your disadvantage, even if you didn't want further advantage.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:06:40 AM

First you clearly have no idea whats going on with dev Igotspots. He has people wanting to choke him to death. He is trying to swindle people out of over $50,000. I just happend to be the one to step in to help.

Vegas

I got right into your head. Right were I wanted to be. Next time you mouth of, pause.. it might be another vegas ;0 LMFAO!

What do you mean you got into my head? As in when I missed a buy because I wanted to finish eating a meal I was in the middle of?

If you wanted to get in my head, you should have bought them up yourself to make it look like I missed a real market buy.

Plus, how would you know I would have happened to have checked the market right at that time?

Anyway, I get it with igotspots, but I believe you have overreacted here, and really to your disadvantage, even if you didn't want further advantage.

Was it as enjoyable for you too? LMAO. Dont feel bad, your not the first person to get his sock stuffed down his throat by me. Your luck just ran out. Until me meet again, I will be out helping the community, and you keep spewing your hate and judgement. Until we cross paths again, The name is Vegas.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:09:45 AM

My head is spinning...WTF is going on here?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:10:42 AM

Its cool, now. Take a deep breath.

Vegas

tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:10:47 AM

Was it as enjoyable for you too? LMAO. Dont feel bad, your not the first person to get his sock stuffed down his throat by me. Your luck just ran out. Until me meet again, I will be out helping the community, and you keep spewing your hate and judgement. Until we cross paths again, The name is Vegas.

Cool, bro. I'll be turbo staking my SNRG.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:13:16 AM

Your ok..just sent you an apology to help you cool off.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:15:07 AM

ok.. we need a price Turbo boost on Trex.. here we go..

Crap..its all disabled.. wierd.

Vegas

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:15:58 AM

Your ok..just sent you an apology to help you cool off.

Vegas

Not hot...confused. But the wife says that's my normal state of mind. And we all know..the wife is always right!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:16:20 AM

Vegas
I don't see it on Bittrex? Am I missing something here?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:17:37 AM

Vegas

ya man, its all blanked out. Was gonna buy it up. Says market offline.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

Vegas

ya man, its all blanked out
Hmmm weird lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:18:24 AM

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked

Hurry, transfer to yobit and dump your coins!!!
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:20:48 AM

It was there earlier. I checked...is it in maint-mode?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
tx42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:24:07 AM

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked

Hurry, transfer to yobit and dump your coins!!!

Maybe makebelieve was right. Goodbye turbo multiplier, hello 20% of my mining costs.  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: