Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:51:26 PM

How many coin are required to get first notice of pump? I saw that 200 SNRG was mentioned by Grandpa Jones as a potential entry amount to keep in wallet, but that there might be a hierarchy where the top amount of coin holders get first notice head start on coin to be pumped?  

Thank you in advance.

Everything you said is correct.

At the moment, the minimal balance for entry is 200 SNRG. This number may go down as the price goes up. We came up with that number when the prices was about 8000 sat.

Yes there will be a hierarchy. Bigger wallets will get early notifications. Participants must maintain the minimal balance (200 SNRG) for at least two weeks before the pump start. The minimum balance over that time will be used for ordering notifications.

It is important to make sure that the registration address maintains the minimum balance. A balance split among many different addresses will not work. A participant will register with a single address, and this address determines the participant's ordering.

If it sounds complicated, don't fret, I have been working fanatically to make this as simple as possible. We will have instructions after release and hopefully a professional video (hinting to the rest of the team here).

On that note, I'm happy to report my progress with the pump group organization page. Tonight I debugged the two scans that track the "ongoing" pump. The screen shot below shows the results of a testing cycle. One can see that the GUI client can now automatically scan all transactions to find the registration address for the current pump (here "STTG547MFDcSB36miRyX6c8SwXSVzY9jsz") and then find the encrypted communication that indicates the coin to be pumped and the exchange where the pump will be focused (here "SNRG / Bittrex" -- and no, we won't actually pump SNRG).

I have yet to do the final scan to find the minimum balance, but this will be trivial compared to the previous scans, which presented several challenges. My current estimation is to have a beta release within 3 days. I will continue making regular updates in the meantime.

I love waking up to an awesome update.  Getting close to that beta!!!   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:46:49 PM

Dear Grandpa!

I like your updates, and your work, you are a really great dev as i said before.

But please, tell us a little from the pump group. Who is behind this group, etc, etc.

Or you will tell this when the newest release come?

Sorry, but i haven't got any information from this "pump group"
BitSwinger

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:12:50 PM

Dear Grandpa!

I like your updates, and your work, you are a really great dev as i said before.

But please, tell us a little from the pump group. Who is behind this group, etc, etc.

I think the "group" is SNRG holders, not an actual group behind it.  I may be wrong but I think that's why it's decentralized because the group is unknown to each other.
Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:19:41 PM

Dear Grandpa!

I think the "group" is SNRG holders, not an actual group behind it.  I may be wrong but I think that's why it's decentralized because the group is unknown to each other.

Oh, I understand now. Sorry for my noob question.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:26:22 PM

MOON! BUY QUICK BEFORE SUPER INFLATION.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:29:39 PM

Roll Eyes  You're one interesting chap, that's for sure. 

Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:28:06 PM

How many coin are required to get first notice of pump? I saw that 200 SNRG was mentioned by Grandpa Jones as a potential entry amount to keep in wallet, but that there might be a hierarchy where the top amount of coin holders get first notice head start on coin to be pumped?  

Thank you in advance.

Everything you said is correct.

At the moment, the minimal balance for entry is 200 SNRG. This number may go down as the price goes up. We came up with that number when the prices was about 8000 sat.

Yes there will be a hierarchy. Bigger wallets will get early notifications. Participants must maintain the minimal balance (200 SNRG) for at least two weeks before the pump start. The minimum balance over that time will be used for ordering notifications.

It is important to make sure that the registration address maintains the minimum balance. A balance split among many different addresses will not work. A participant will register with a single address, and this address determines the participant's ordering.

If it sounds complicated, don't fret, I have been working fanatically to make this as simple as possible. We will have instructions after release and hopefully a professional video (hinting to the rest of the team here).

On that note, I'm happy to report my progress with the pump group organization page. Tonight I debugged the two scans that track the "ongoing" pump. The screen shot below shows the results of a testing cycle. One can see that the GUI client can now automatically scan all transactions to find the registration address for the current pump (here "STTG547MFDcSB36miRyX6c8SwXSVzY9jsz") and then find the encrypted communication that indicates the coin to be pumped and the exchange where the pump will be focused (here "SNRG / Bittrex" -- and no, we won't actually pump SNRG).

I have yet to do the final scan to find the minimum balance, but this will be trivial compared to the previous scans, which presented several challenges. My current estimation is to have a beta release within 3 days. I will continue making regular updates in the meantime.

thigns are starting to get exciting around here!  a release this weekend will be nice.   i've got my snrg held in my wallet staking.
Allforone

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:07:47 PM

shouldn't do inflation it will just drop the price

Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:49:11 AM

For proof of work coins, that may hold true. Proof of stake coins don't respond as directly to inflation.
Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:32:35 AM

For proof of work coins, that may hold true. Proof of stake coins don't respond as directly to inflation.

As I read the new POS rates will be 40% at the first year. That is about 3.5%/month, I think this is very low.

The only thing that is important, that we have about 700 K coins now, and this is very low too.

Price need to go at 100 K with this details.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:29:42 AM

Price drops that result from high interest rates don't matter if you are staking. Your holdings go up with the money supply so it's all good. It's all about market cap. With pos coins, you just need to stake to keep up with inflation. The incentive is to hold. While you hold the market cap goes up. The dev knows what he is doing. A higher market cap is good for the coin. High cap coins go higher. It's a marketing ploy and it's worked well for many coins. It also encourages early adopters who want to get rewarded by the high staking rates.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:55:12 AM

Inflation is a big concern. 40% is generous and will attract investors AND keep the money supply low. The lower the money supply, the higher the value.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:22:47 PM

I trust Grandpa.
He knows what he is doing.
All good, awaiting the first pump  Grin
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:27:11 PM

I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink
tx42

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:00:47 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 07:12:29 PM by tx42

I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink

You've pretty much admitted that anything you say is bullshit. The fact is, no one knows what you will or won't do because you have confirmed yourself as dishonest in a previous post.

Your best bet is to start a new account then come at fudding or whatever from a new angle.

[edit]

Weren't you the one who dumped at 14k? Now you bought in at 23k.

Here's some trading advice: buy low and sell high, not the other way around. You nearly halved your money with that one, genius.

Something tells me you are going to be too bumbling to make money staking too.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:42:40 PM

I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink

You've pretty much admitted that anything you say is bullshit. The fact is, no one knows what you will or won't do because you have confirmed yourself as dishonest in a previous post.

Your best bet is to start a new account then come at fudding or whatever from a new angle.

+1 as I stated before, you're not very good at trolling.  If this is going to be your main account to troll on, you should practice on another first.

Cryptophile

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:21:06 PM

Price drops that result from high interest rates don't matter if you are staking. Your holdings go up with the money supply so it's all good. It's all about market cap. With pos coins, you just need to stake to keep up with inflation. The incentive is to hold. While you hold the market cap goes up. The dev knows what he is doing. A higher market cap is good for the coin. High cap coins go higher. It's a marketing ploy and it's worked well for many coins. It also encourages early adopters who want to get rewarded by the high staking rates.

This is true, and if you're staking you've got nothing to complain about.  It's those who dont stake and hold coins on exchanges that will have an issue.
tx42

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:11:10 PM

Inflation is a big concern. 40% is generous and will attract investors AND keep the money supply low. The lower the money supply, the higher the value.

Vegas

You are on the same side as ridery99. This is the guy who openly posts about his bad trades and then thinks he's going to persuade anyone about how crypto should work.

bitLeap

Activity: 1134
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:44:59 PM

Joe bastard deleted my post but I'll keep on posting!

beware guys this "dev" is in top 3 scammers list with hits like crave, xai and xqn. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.620

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

Joe bastard deleted my post but I'll keep on posting!

beware guys this "dev" is in top 3 scammers list with hits like crave, xai and xqn. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.620

Fear not. We will not delete your posts any more. One individual on the team deleted your post, but we discussed it and came to a consensus that we would not delete any further posts from you. At least that is my understanding of the consensus.

Synergy Dev Team
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: