Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 06:58:41 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 07:15:33 AM by NextGenCrypto

I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

What you're doing is EXACTLY that, spreading FUD.

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:02:53 AM

I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

I believe in this coin too because it's different than anything done so far but be careful of traps  Shocked
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 07:03:56 AM

I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

I believe in this coin too because it's different than anything done so far but be careful of traps  Shocked

Then please make posts that are positive and actually help bring others to see how good SNRG can be.  What you're doing is not helping and is just making things more difficult for those of us who are trying.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:12:55 AM

This is what you have? That's only 2.3% of the money supply. That's not much for a small cap coin. Look at other coins where the biggest addresses are on bittrex. The top 3 addresses for circ all have 3%. If you compare both charts, you have maybe 5% of the money supply of snrg on the exchange and about 50% of circ. And circ has a much larger market cap right now. If that top snrg address dumps, there will be plenty of happy buyers. Their best bet is to set up an off-market deal and get a good price.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

Be carefull guys! The dev will run out and will dump all coins. This is a cyrptoworld. Dont trust anyone. İf you made good profit it s time to leave this coin.

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Hahahaha. What happened?? are you angry with me to disclose your trick?? Everybody knows that %99,9 of altcoins are just scam like Snergy. I dpnt want anyone to loose their money. You are so funny. Buy this shit coin and relax with your pump group.

Hey guys i know this game and i saw this game before. They will dump all prebought coins . as i said dont be brainless like @NextGenCrypto . Use your brain and run out. There are so many good coin out there. This is just a scam. Did you see that any pump group give ayaw their profit?? They just dump their coins. Use your brain and keep away .
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 07:19:36 AM

Be carefull guys! The dev will run out and will dump all coins. This is a cyrptoworld. Dont trust anyone. İf you made good profit it s time to leave this coin.

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Hahahaha. What happened?? are you angry with me to disclose your trick?? Everybody knows that %99,9 of altcoins are just scam like Snergy. I dpnt want anyone to loose their money. You are so funny. Buy this shit coin and relax with your pump group.

Hey guys i know this game and i saw this game before. They will dump all prebought coins . as i said dont be brainless like @NextGenCrypto . Use your brain and run out. There are so many good coin out there. This is just a scam. Did you see that any pump group give ayaw their profit?? They just dump their coins. Use your brain and keep away .

Quoting this just so I can reference your ignorance in the future.  

Moron.

OH, it all makes sense now!!!  You're a CRAVE fanboy who lost his ass on that scam, LOL!!  Thank you for bumping the thread, it's appreciated.

P.S - SNRG was PoW.  There were no "prebought" coins.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:22:37 AM

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Quoting this just so I can reference your ignorance in the future. 

Moron.

Hahahahahah. You dont have any word to reply me??? COz you already know that this is just a scam and you dont have anything to say. Good luck with your coins mate. I just warn you and the newbies. i can be very dangerous sometimes so it s better you ignore me . i can bite Cheesy
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:29:14 AM

P.S - SNRG was PoW.  There were no "prebought" coins.

Are you stupid?? i didnt say it is premine. what did you do your brain? did you take it off? Pump groups prebought this coin day by day slowly. and they distribute all coins to different wallets. So we dont see the all coins . Crave, Banana, CIRC, Snergy etc.. all this coin belong to Joe Mozelesky and he works with pump dump groups. when he finished his work and got profit they ll abandon this coin and announced new coin. Dont be fool mate. i am not your enemy. i just warn you. This is a cyrpto world. Dont fall in love with a coin. Just make a profit and go another coin. The only real coin is just Bitcoin , others are just scam.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:32:17 AM

And dont forget this is moderated topic . They will delete my all post. Coz they dont want me to ruin their profit plan. Ahh maybe you are in pump group too. Who knows.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:41:34 AM

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

Before I get to the update, I would like to mention that, in addition to bumping block rewards, I want to increase the block time, most likely to 4-6 minutes. Block times are currently 2 minutes. I dislike how fast the chain is growing right now. Short block times gained in popularity when it was assumed that quick confirmations might lead to vendor adoption. However, new technology has become available that obviates short block times. Probably the best example is Vanilla Coin's zero time.

Now to the update.

I finished the GUI "fool-proofing", added the new version information, and have done many full-cycle tests successfully. I only need to put in the new block rewards and then build. I should have a beta release (version 1.2.0.0, protocol 62200)  within 24 hours. During the beta testing period, I will streamline the code so that updating the GUI less CPU intensive than it is now. Mostly, I will set up some caching. For example, I presently execute a full search for the pick transaction on every new block. I wrote this code to be very efficient already, but the best behavior is to not make a search if the results are already available.

Users may not notice the improved efficiency because the present behavior is very fast. However, I consider it good practice to reduce the work load on the CPU, if possible.

I also need to provide feedback if a user has already registered for a pump, but I feel like that can wait for the beta testing period. Presently, users will be required to remember if they have already registered. In the future, the registration status will be indicated in the pump page.

I would have loved to have pushed changes to the github repository tonight, but I decided that I should change the block rewards before pushing. I'm certain that in the remote chance that I don't have builds tomorrow, I will be at a stage where I can push the source code changes to the repository.

Synergy Dev Team
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:51:39 AM

If posts are to be deleted then it will probably be because - YOU ARE A FUDDER.
Your arguments are spurious and without any sort of merit.
You point to the number 1 wallet on Bittrex as some sort of proof that a dump is coming - when in fact all it proves is the top wallet has a certain amount of coins (just slightly less than the TOTAL SELL SIDE on the same exchange).
The VAST majority of coins are staking in wallets, earning more Synergy. That's good Smiley
Grandpa is an active and accomplished dev. That's good too Smiley
Having mined this through POW and followed the coin on a daily basis, I'm MORE than happy with the progress so far - and going by the support the dev has, so is everyone else.

Most people, if they are not happy with a coin, leave quietly after cashing out.
You doing your Chicken Little act ("Oh god, the sky is falling") fools no-one and marks you as either an idiot troll OR a total fudder.
Can we start a vote at the top of the page and see what the rest of punters think?? Troll or fudder??

Have a nice Sunday
tx42

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:51:50 AM

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

This coin is still cheap. The market cap is something like $30k. "Knowing" that this coin is going to be pumped probably 10x from here, you don't buy any so you can make a 1000% profit?? Either you are dumb or you know you are full of shit.

Unless you can prove some big time holdings, I lump you in with the other bullshitters who have tried unsuccessfully to fud this coin.

[edit]

Now is the pre-buy period. If you were actually a "good person", you'd be telling us to pre-buy with the whales who will pump it instead of making it cheaper for those whales you think you hate so much.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:55:44 AM

WE WILL SEE WHO IS RIGHT. TIME IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU. I DID MY TASK HERE AND WARNED PEOPLE. I DONT CARE ANYTHING ELSE. IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN THEN USE IT SO DONT SUFFER LATER.
tx42

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:57:27 AM

WE WILL SEE WHO IS RIGHT. TIME IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU. I DID MY TASK HERE AND WARNED PEOPLE. I DONT CARE ANYTHING ELSE. IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN THEN USE IT SO DONT SUFFER LATER.

I hope you are right. Thanks for advertising the pump that's going to happen.

But you are bitching instead of buying. If whales are going to pump it, I want some.

spandexwarrior

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:02:40 AM

But you are bitching instead of buying. If whales are going to pump it, I want some.

This is absolutely true. If whales are going to pump it then why the hell wouldn't you buy?
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:08:30 AM

And dont forget this is moderated topic . They will delete my all post. Coz they dont want me to ruin their profit plan. Ahh maybe you are in pump group too. Who knows.

What is wrong with people like you? It's so obvious your game plan but good luck with that.

Grandapa Jones, thanks for the new updates. This is going to be so frigging exciting! Lucky I bought back early and still buying now too  Grin Grin
tradingmyseoul

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:18:02 AM

Hi,

I'm new to alt coins. I have some bitcoin but where do you think is the best place to buy Synergy? Is now a good time to buy?

I have only ever traded on cryptsy. But I don't see this on there, any idea why?
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:15:31 PM

This is absolutely true. If whales are going to pump it then why the hell wouldn't you buy?

Yeah, the best is now to wait and see how the things will go...
It was interesting to read last few pages, few nice arguments, but I have to agree what olcaytu2005 wrote:
"Did you see that any pump group give ayaw their profit?? They just dump their coins."

But I have to say that I really like this idea and development of Synergy so I'm buying for now little by little.
TIME IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR US olcaytu2005...as I see and you are here too Smiley

bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:35:09 PM

Gradpa has delivered so far what he has promised and continue to update on work schedule. So, I am really hoping this coin would be for long term!
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:18:14 PM

Gradpa has delivered so far what he has promised and continue to update on work schedule. So, I am really hoping this coin would be for long term!

Yes, you are absolutely right!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: