Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTX coin is HIRING Devs !!!  (Read 2093 times)
TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:04:10 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 09:04:03 PM by TheAltTrader

Dear crypto community.

We already have one dev at BTX but we are looking for three more to work on the project.

We have a great ambition for this coin and need 4 devs.

We are looking for good blockchain devs who believe in BTX's success. If that's your case, you can officially join the team and help us grow the project.

We are also looking for some freelancers who will be paid in BTX bounties if you are not interested in joining us for the long term.

Examples of the skills we are looking for:

- Ability to implement Masternodes to BTX wallet
- Ability to implement InstantX to BTX wallet
- Ability to implement burn mechanisms to BTX wallet: for example: an in-wallet game you must pay BTX to play. All used BTX are permanently burned.
Etc...

Blockchain experience is an advantage.

If you are interested, PM me with your CV details (skills, experience)  Smiley and if you are interested in BTX as a freelancer or for long term.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051266.0

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed9979

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:16:31 PM

We are still looking for devs. Please PM TheAltTrader if you're interested.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:23:58 PM

You should give more informations so people contact you and you don't get spammed because "Dev" have a big defition if you ask me and if you mean Programmer by it you should give the needed programming languages . I personally know C# .NET not sure how helpful it could be in your project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kevinpaladin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:44:32 PM

You should give more informations so people contact you and you don't get spammed because "Dev" have a big defition if you ask me and if you mean Programmer by it you should give the needed programming languages . I personally know C# .NET not sure how helpful it could be in your project

I agree. I program in Python (Python Flask developer). Let me know if I can be helpful to you. Smiley
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:26:39 PM

We are looking for blockchain developers. People that have experience with coin developing and are up-to-date with the latest features implemented in coins.
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:48:12 PM

I agree. I program in Python (Python Flask developer). Let me know if I can be helpful to you. Smiley
You'll have to check with TheAltTrader Smiley
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:04:49 PM

You'll have to check with TheAltTrader Smiley

Yes, PM me. With the details asked in the updated OP Smiley
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:22:54 PM

Bump
kevinpaladin

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:43:10 AM

You should also probably try posting in https://reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins if you haven't posted there already.
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:03:18 AM

You should also probably try posting in https://reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins if you haven't posted there already.
The idea did come to mind, will try soon.
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

We are now also taking recruits on reddit. Please help us gain more attention by upvoting https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/3b1wcd/hiring_bitcointx_is_hiring_blockchain_experienced/
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:29:33 PM

You could  announce  bounty first, so more peoples will be interested.........
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:38:07 AM

You could  announce  bounty first, so more peoples will be interested.........
Good idea! We'll look into it  Smiley
cheako

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:44:33 PM

I'm concerned about wallet validated purchases....  Burn to play.   DRM systems have traditionally been closed source, but in-wallet closed source is going to turn away much of the tech croud.  Without them your project will not only suffer from lack of good developersbut also a community who finds that the coin is broken/bad everytime they seek support.

Also note that application liscensing has long been a target for hacking, so the likely-hood of building a copy protection off interacting with another app will simply result in a clone of the other app.  As for in-wallet applications that are closed source.... are you stupid!  Torjan a maleware will quickly make this a no-go.
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

I'm concerned about wallet validated purchases....  Burn to play.   DRM systems have traditionally been closed source, but in-wallet closed source is going to turn away much of the tech croud.  Without them your project will not only suffer from lack of good developersbut also a community who finds that the coin is broken/bad everytime they seek support.

Also note that application liscensing has long been a target for hacking, so the likely-hood of building a copy protection off interacting with another app will simply result in a clone of the other app.  As for in-wallet applications that are closed source.... are you stupid!  Torjan a maleware will quickly make this a no-go.
Take it easy. That part is just a small thought and is not even part of our official roadmap..
We are a very welcoming and supportive community and we have no intention to smear the image of crypto Smiley
altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:53:36 PM

I am experienced with bitcoin 0.6 0.8 0.10+ and current master code trees, as well as most altcoin source. Please PM me to discuss needs and compensation.

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:03:09 PM

I am experienced with bitcoin 0.6 0.8 0.10+ and current master code trees, as well as most altcoin source. Please PM me to discuss needs and compensation.
I've sent you a PM.
ahmed9979

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:19:40 AM

Devs, come forth  Smiley
cheako

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:24:16 AM

Take it easy. That part is just a small thought and is not even part of our official roadmap..
We are a very welcoming and supportive community and we have no intention to smear the image of crypto Smiley

I don't think making another alt coin should be taken so lightly.  Many have tried and they are all still considered a group of alternatives to something else.  A hand full of alternatives can be a good thing, but when just plain anyone starts another project simply because they can it might undermine the validity of the project they are alting.

Having a clear set of goals for improving bitcoin would be a positive thing, but you should only fork from the main project after making an effort incorporate your goals and having been rejected on more than a number of occasions.
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:49:41 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 02:14:26 PM by DumbFruit

I was surprised to receive an invitation to be a dev, mainly because I don't have nice things to say about PoS (Notwithstanding that I have zero experience in software development, and limited knowledge in most programming languages.). PoW has it's problems but  it solves a large range of issues that the PoS community are usually oblivious of.

1.) DoS resistant
2.) Free Entry
3.) Trustless
4.) Temporal (Monodirectional)
5.) Irrevocable (resistant)

PoW discovered for the first time that we can arrange information along a path of unreproducable work, and in that manner make the information it secures irrevocable without requiring any trusted party. That technology, to this day, has found no replacement.

I disagree, however, with the idea that altcoins damage Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency space in general. Markets naturally cater to multiple feature sets when there is no apparent ideal, as is the case now. Having more experimentation and options is always good for any market that will bear it. The only way altcoins will stop is when a cryptocurrency is found that has no conceivable successor in any niche. So if that outcome is desirable, it's furthered by more innovation, not less of it. If history is any indication, then we know humans are extremely iterative and innovate best in plastic environments.

So I wish you the best of luck, even though I think you're misguided.  Tongue
I also wanted to make sure I'm not being misunderstood. When I'm pessimist and/or critical about Bitcoin, it's not because I support PoS.

https://download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/pos.pdf

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: