Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The TRUTH about Darkcoin: ZERO Anonymity, EASY DOS attacks, & Amateur code base!  (Read 8962 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:35:44 AM

blah blah blah, i'm just shitty that i chose to invest my time and money  into worthless alt coins that offer absolutely nothing to the market place and have not increased in price since creation.  But now i've bashed Darkcoin too much and it's too late and hard on my ego to stop so i'll continue to offer pathetic arguments hoping that by some freak chance Darkcoin will plummet and i can go back to my poor excuse for a crypto currency.

Hey icebreaker, i just fixed your post and wrote what you actually meant to say.  Maybe your words got a bit muddled as you typed?!

oh, incase anyone missed it, Darkcoin/DASH hit 0.0249 today....what did the other 'anonymous' crypto currencies today?

Darkcoin/DASH continues to grow because it is the only genuine privacy-centric digital currency in the marketplace that actually works and has not been exploited.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:26:50 AM

blah blah blah, i'm just shitty that i chose to invest my time and money  into worthless alt coins that offer absolutely nothing to the market place and have not increased in price since creation.  But now i've bashed Darkcoin too much and it's too late and hard on my ego to stop so i'll continue to offer pathetic arguments hoping that by some freak chance Darkcoin will plummet and i can go back to my poor excuse for a crypto currency.

Hey icebreaker, i just fixed your post and wrote what you actually meant to say.  Maybe your words got a bit muddled as you typed?!

oh, incase anyone missed it, Darkcoin/DASH hit 0.0249 today....what did the other 'anonymous' crypto currencies today?

Darkcoin/DASH continues to grow because it is the only genuine privacy-centric digital currency in the marketplace that actually works and has not been exploited.
Lies.
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:05:47 PM

wow darkcoin stole another coin name dash, took that name DASH and had a instamine. wow but i love it

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:27:40 PM

Masternode gaming was identified as a risk in a security review and a lot of strengthening against this was done.

Quick hand me another eye patch, shes sprung another leak cap'n.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Darkcoin/DASH hit 0.0249 today....what did the other 'anonymous' crypto currencies today?

DASH Last Price?  0.0124   Grin

The rebranding pump was just a blow-off top and an opportunity for THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC to dump more of its massive insta-mine on you true-believing cargo cult losers.

Thanks to the leveraged shorts now offered by Poloniex, not even otoh can prop up the price.   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:53:28 AM

Thanks to the leveraged shorts now offered by Poloniex, not even otoh can prop up the price.   Smiley

Too bad DASH volume in Poloniex is so low that you can't short any meaningful amount without suffering huge financial losses in the process. And why would any privacy aware person surrender himself to Poloniex and its KYC policies in the first place.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:46:07 PM

Thanks to the leveraged shorts now offered by Poloniex, not even otoh can prop up the price.   Smiley

Too bad DASH volume in Poloniex is so low that you can't short any meaningful amount without suffering huge financial losses in the process. And why would any privacy aware person surrender himself to Poloniex and its KYC policies in the first place.

Only if your sh*tcoin can't get listed anywhere else, and even when it does, no one will touch it with a ten foot poll Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

Thanks to the leveraged shorts now offered by Poloniex, not even otoh can prop up the price.   Smiley

Only if your sh*tcoin can't get listed anywhere else, and even when it does, no one will touch it with a ten foot poll Wink

I don't get this concern--unless you are trying to hide the buying or selling of Monero, this doesn't break your privacy. You can still spend it privately, so what's the concern? Your are certainly capable of using shapeshift or an exchange that doesn't follow KYC if laundering funds is your objective (not that I'm condoning that behavior).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: