Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A proposal to new bitcoin system development  (Read 1530 times)
kentsin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:39:42 PM

There are two things :

1. multiple encryption or security.

the money have multiple security. if money based only one encryption, then one day we face the problem the encryption is cracked. the true currency should be prepared to add new security measures over the time.

2. drop mining

mining sound like a fair way to distribute fortune. however, it is a wast of energy and the true result is only a few will control most of the bitcoins in a mining model.

the true problem of a on-line currency is to control the total among, and to distribution them evenly. I do not have exact ideas how to do that, but a system base on pure luck and some game like activities will be better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:43:44 PM

There are two things :

1. multiple encryption or security.

the money have multiple security. if money based only one encryption, then one day we face the problem the encryption is cracked. the true currency should be prepared to add new security measures over the time.

We can implement this without having to switch over to a new block chain.

2. drop mining

mining sound like a fair way to distribute fortune. however, it is a wast of energy and the true result is only a few will control most of the bitcoins in a mining model.

the true problem of a on-line currency is to control the total among, and to distribution them evenly. I do not have exact ideas how to do that, but a system base on pure luck and some game like activities will be better.

You missed the entire point.  Mining is definitely NOT to distribute the currency evenly, that defeats the purpose of an economy.  The entire system RELIES on mining.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 09:44:10 PM

Come to http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/ sign up and start mining stuff in the game to sell for various digital currencies.

As more games are added there will be more ways to earn the same currencies and probably more new currencies too.

(If you do well in any game you might like to start a currency of your own instead of using other players' currencies all the time.)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:48:10 PM

bwahahahaha

Come, come, gimme more noobs that think mining is cosmetic and deflation is evil. Feed the evil goat, feeeeeed me!

Quantumplation

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:48:56 PM

bwahahahaha

Come, come, gimme more noobs that think mining is cosmetic and deflation is evil. Feed the evil goat, feeeeeed me!

You're going to be one fat pig, there seems to be an endless supply of them. =(  (Also, don't I remember you around here from last july/august?  I haven't been around at all, just got back into the community)

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
jjVon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:57:23 PM

even a newbie like me knows not to stir a pot with my very first post.  tsk,tsk....poor guy's gonna be eaten up isn't he?
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 09:59:34 PM

bwahahahaha

You're going to be one fat pig, there seems to be an endless supply of them. =(  (Also, don't I remember you around here from last july/august?  I haven't been around at all, just got back into the community)

Join in late March. Fat is good =P.

Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 10:02:54 PM

What exactly is the proposal? I see none.

"Distributed evenly" lacks any reasonable definition how to do so, and mining in its current form will vanish with the reward cuts. A second cryptographic scheme appears pointless, and the one used can be replaced on all active nodes within any expected construction time of a quantum computer. If the current methods are broken, it is likely that larger systems, especially online banking, will fail, so this forum appears a strange place to bring this up.

With that explained, this thread is pointless. Please close/delete. Also, stop bumping it.
Quantumplation

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 10:14:45 PM

With that explained, this thread is pointless. Please close/delete. Also, stop bumping it.

Yes sir, Mr. Forum Police Chief Sir!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: