Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Robot Coin Game Rework!  (Read 20014 times)
gago31

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:10:19 PM

Why the site stops working? Huh Embarrassed
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ECoinLand

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

Cry Cry robotcoingame.com and monstercoingame.com...SQL ERROR  Huh

it fixed now Smiley

monstercoingame.com...COUNTER DOESN'T START...after i hit attack button the page make only refresh  Cry Sorry for bad english.

owner posted at Twitter:

We are struggling.. Hard... So we have decided to disable the #monstercoingame faucet. We will cash out to the top 20 users every week (1/2)

So we can just withdraw at MONSTERCOINGAME. It was good till it lasted

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:47:34 PM

Why the site stops working? Huh Embarrassed

RobotCoingame still working but attention to next posted by owner at Twitter:

(...) #robotcoingame will continue normally

but :

We apologize but we have to remove referrals from #robotcoingame... I want to make sure we have enough to payout in the next months

DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:53:04 AM

already quit, wasted 3 months to reach level 12 for the epic shutdown which was obviously in the end as all faucets....

Nothing to see here
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:41:09 PM

already quit, wasted 3 months to reach level 12 for the epic shutdown which was obviously in the end as all faucets....

It could be a waste in case you reinvested all balance into upgrading attack power. Otherwise you could withdraw balance.

Recently I got payed from the RobotCoinGame faucet (TX ID: 4c2289100fcdc81713aa8e39c6cc8eba30ec07d9462c07a435df3d51361b944e), but still awaiting payments from Monstercoingame, and WonderlandCoin, though according to the probs mentioned by owner in a previous post in this thread, it may take some time.

m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

Sorry everyone, it comes with a heavy heart that I have to shut down all my faucets. The bottom line is that since the Google ads ban, I have no money to pay everyone anymore. (They banned me before paying me out for 2 months!)  Instead of shutting down the site and not paying anyone at all, I've decided to leave the faucets open and all the ad revenue being generated is now being used to pay back users. I hope you understand, and it's been a fun ride.

I hope everyone the best,

Funcoingames.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:48:56 PM

Sorry everyone, it comes with a heavy heart that I have to shut down all my faucets. The bottom line is that since the Google ads ban, I have no money to pay everyone anymore. (They banned me before paying me out for 2 months!)  Instead of shutting down the site and not paying anyone at all, I've decided to leave the faucets open and all the ad revenue being generated is now being used to pay back users. I hope you understand, and it's been a fun ride.

Funcoingames.

I left quite a while ago you should know why, suspicious activity that I have no clue about.

And its gone.
SOLUMINODOR

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:10:08 PM

Funcoingames.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry AND IT WAS SUCH A GOOD FAUCET  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:18:15 PM

Funcoingames.

create just a new account and start again.
All what you need is a new adress and a new domain. Change a bit on your sites, thats all. It works Smiley

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:21:03 PM

Sorry everyone, it comes with a heavy heart that I have to shut down all my faucets. The bottom line is that since the Google ads ban, I have no money to pay everyone anymore. (They banned me before paying me out for 2 months!)  Instead of shutting down the site and not paying anyone at all, I've decided to leave the faucets open and all the ad revenue being generated is now being used to pay back users. I hope you understand, and it's been a fun ride.

Funcoingames.

Really sad that one of my favorite faucets already shut down. Sad It was nice claiming to the faucet, it was fun. I'm pretty sure that robotcoingame and monstercoingame really helped a lot of bitcoin earners. Hope to see this kind of faucet again.  Cry
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:47:51 PM

So the top 20 claimants get paid every week or so? I can't believe I have to solve 100+ captchas every day just to get paid the money I'm owed from this faucet. Are they actually paying people each week? Yesterday's payout list is still there. How many people still need to be paid?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: