Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19958 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Do your own research.. Since you are dealing with your own money.. Dont think. Its the best way to ask andnget influenced by other people
our own research and analisys could give us satisfaction with its trading result.our experience could be improved with this action.and expert analisys could be second opinion for our decision.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

If you earn enough to pay your bills and you all months put some money at savings well you can apply part of those money into bitcoin,and well wait one day bitcoin will be with a big value than the current one and you can proof with it knowing the risk involved is high but profit can be high as well.
The market right now is trash, the price of all the coins is dropping so its hard to convince people to invest in crypto today especially in bitcoin. But we need to them realize that its still.worth it to invest in bitcoin, make them.realize that crypto will recover.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

In my opinion. you better invest in a bitcoin account. because you can control your stock at any time. you can sell or hold back if the crypto market conditions are in crisis. and you can also withdraw funds at any time if you need unexpected costs. and crypto currencies have a good future for investment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Just investing enough in bitcoin doesn't need to use another product. I think it's better and simpler, bitcoin now still promises profit provided we wait patiently for the time when the price will rise again, as soon as possible.

Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

I think bitcoin is not suitable for long-term investment, I prefer to invest short-term in bitcoin, there are many factors that make me not dare to invest in long-term, one of which is price fluctuations that cannot be guessed, and there is no regulation from official agencies.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

Yes, I invest in bitcoin to make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately many investments are scam and not profitable so we must always do the analysis first. We must know the best time to buy bitcoin withlower prices before selling bitcoin at a higher price.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

investing in bitcoin will give us the opportunity to have more profit from the investment market like bitcoin and I recommend investing in bitcoin as soon as possible.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

I think investing in Bitcoin is the best way because the price of Bitcoin is now very low.So it is better to invest in long term investment now.This will make a lot of profit in the future.The future of Bitcoin will be bright.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Investment in bitcoin will give us profits in our old age and bitcoin is still very profitable for us because of the unstable bitcoin’s price and when its price high we can sell it and make our pensions in old age.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment and many new investors are starting to invest money into bitcoin recently because the price of bitcoin was dip few weeks ago. Investing in Bitcoin is very profitable in our old age or our retirement because I believe bitcoin will be more expensive if we hold it longer until the price is more expensive than present.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is good and great opportunity for investor. Different investors have different opinions about bitcoin investment. According to some investors it is good and profitable deal and according to some it is a big bubble and it has no proper base for investment. In my personal experience and opinions bitcoin investment in not that bad. It is a profitable thing but you have to know the market price and news about it. Many multinational companies start investing their money in bitcoin which will be a profitable thing in future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chuvvi

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrencyon the motion of which all are guided. I think, that can invest in bitcoin and all top crypto-currencies, because are at the beginning of long journey, but the main thing is not to expect a quick income from them.And it's an investment and need a lot of time to get profit. And the main thing is invest free and non-debt money.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

bitcoin was not invented for you to trust someone. there are 2 concepts - managers and hodl, for managers can be trusted temporarily, for hodl you can keep them at home
I am keep investing in bitcoin because i know bitcoin can help me to be profitable again and as long as i have money i will keep investing with the cryptocurrency and people should also invest so they can be very profitable in the future.

tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

If you have money to invest, invest anytime as long as you are also ready, you studied well about Bitcoin and how will you go about it. Then you are good to go. It is good for you to ask first before investing for you to be educated first.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrencyon the motion of which all are guided. I think, that can invest in bitcoin and all top crypto-currencies, because are at the beginning of long journey, but the main thing is not to expect a quick income from them.And it's an investment and need a lot of time to get profit. And the main thing is invest free and non-debt money.

My opinion about this topic is that bitcoin investment is more risky thing compared to typical investment for instance bank investment which I think safer than it. But along with the risks involved in bitcoin investment it offers higher profit in return.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

The way to profit from investing in Bitcoin is to trade on the exchange. It's similar to buying and selling shares. Given the exorbitant price plus wild fluctuations in value, it seems wiser if you don't invest too much money in the beginning.

You might be tempted to hoard Bitcoin until the amount is mountainous. But, this method is quite risky. In addition to the uncertainty of value and regulation of Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin deposits can also invite hacking. For beginners, in my opinion it is better to take advantage of trading in a short span of time, for example weekly, instead of hoarding it in the long run.

The value of Bitcoin continues to move every minute. So, you need to monitor the movement. There are some that can be used for this, for example Bitcoin Checker or Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Both can give a warning if the movement reaches the value you want. Next, you just have to decide whether to buy or sell.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Yes, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting the price of bitcoin rise is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its job and get more until you have enough and get your own content. selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea. I am sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to increase so that by investing in bitcoin we can get big profits, which makes me sure because more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin .
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Yes, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting the price of bitcoin rise is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its job and get more until you have enough and get your own content. selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea. I am sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to increase so that by investing in bitcoin we can get big profits, which makes me sure because more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin .
Bitcoin investment is now the most amazing investment for today. It is all because we are now in a very huge dip status. And we can now buy many more bitcoin and hold until the time comes that the bitcoin will back to its normal price or maybe rise up high. Bitcoin price is really high on volatility so I believe the price is normally change anytime.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:14:22 AM

My opinion about this topic is that bitcoin investment is more risky thing compared to typical investment for instance bank investment which I think safer than it. But along with the risks involved in bitcoin investment it offers higher profit in return.

Every investment have their own risk and cryptocurrency have higher risk i think. Crypto have more risk because government regulation, we know that in many country, crypto still unregulated and prohibit. But if we believe on technology and crypto, i am believe cryptocurrency will give big profits in near future
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

bitcoin is great for investment, bitcoin can beat the economy in the world, bitcoin is a very high quality coin that must always be invested, bitcoin coins are a lot of investment for everyday, I always invest in bitcoin coins

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: