Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19958 times)
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

In my opinion. you better invest in a bitcoin account. because you can control your stock at any time. you can sell or hold back if the crypto market conditions are in crisis. and you can also withdraw funds at any time if you need unexpected costs. and crypto currencies have a good future for investment.

I would also recommend you to invest in Bitcoin. This crypto is the currency which will live for many years. It is not going to die but it is going to grow only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Indeed, many people who are not sure about investing in bitcoin are due to several strong reasons but many have already become wealthy by investing, because all investments must have risks and you must be prepared to accept these risks

ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

investing in bitcoin requires extra patience and strong psychology, we should not be easily affected by market conditions, for example when prices go up and there you are predicted to have profit do not immediately sell, think of other potential that might arise, and vice versa when prices go down You don't sell panic because it will make the price fall even deeper
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Investing in bitcoins is very profitable because the market is based on supply and demand so you only need to be patient in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Investment in bitcoin will give us profits in our old age and bitcoin is still very profitable for us because of the unstable bitcoin’s price and when its price high we can sell it and make our pensions in old age.
Bitcoin investing is very trending now, there are so many people are now investing with bitcoin that's why i believe that bitcoin price will recover again this year and if we will.keep investing we can make a high profit.

Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Without knowledge of the basics of technical analysis, investing in Bitcoin or any other currency will turn out to be a failure.
kevinDr

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

I think it is now a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Today is a green day, the price of Bitcoin is rising and there is no sign of stopping. Those who invest in Bitcoin at low prices now can smile because they have invested properly, if you want to be in the future also among those people, I think you should invest in Bitcoin at the price it is rising. That is what I suggest to you, you can listen to or not.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Many attempts to invest in Bitcoin were unsuccessful. Although history knows a few people who have made money from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Did you really learn about Crypto and bitcoin?
If you have enough money to invest in bitcoin, you should invest in it. Everyone trusts Bitcoin over Altcoins.
You should make an early decision so no regrets because at present the price of bitcoin is very low.
policeoo

Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I would advise everyone to invest in Bitcoin particular because I think it is the best coin ever invented. Every other coin is nothing in comparison with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future, and it will be live. Other coins will vanish and disappear, but Bitcoin will be here in the next 5 years for sure. I have invested in it and each and every penny I can I will invest for the next months that are coming.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

I would advise everyone to invest in Bitcoin particular because I think it is the best coin ever invented. Every other coin is nothing in comparison with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future, and it will be live. Other coins will vanish and disappear, but Bitcoin will be here in the next 5 years for sure. I have invested in it and each and every penny I can I will invest for the next months that are coming.
altcoins have good future too  if it compared with bitcoin.we could take example for XRP, this coins used and supported by large finance firm.and many government consider about XRP implementation,
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I suggest thatbyou should invest in bitcoin because it is the coin that can give you more profit. Since bitcoin is theong running coin, which I can saybtbay it is a good.point to.invest rather than to the new coins.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

Bitcoin investment is good and if we not invest we will miss a good opportunity and now a days crypto market is good so people are investing and i am happy that i want to invest some money but i have not much resources to invest but a very less amount is available for investment. It was very curious abut crypto market but now i am addicted with it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Many attempts to invest in Bitcoin were unsuccessful. Although history knows a few people who have made money from it.
well cause they sell it and buy it at the wrong time, i do think there is a lot possibilities on bitcoin to grow more and become bigger and stronger. Etf will show what bitcoin will be and soon it would happen and this is the right time to put your money into bitcoin.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Howits

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrencyon the motion of which all are guided. I think, that can invest in bitcoin and all top crypto-currencies, because are at the beginning of long journey, but the main thing is not to expect a quick income from them.And it's an investment and need a lot of time to get profit. And the main thing is invest free and non-debt money.

My opinion about this topic is that bitcoin investment is more risky thing compared to typical investment for instance bank investment which I think safer than it. But along with the risks involved in bitcoin investment it offers higher profit in return.
I never heard about bitcoin mutual funds, but i can gives you some advice about bitcoin invest. The best thing to do with bitcoin is buying more coins and hold them for long term.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrencyon the motion of which all are guided. I think, that can invest in bitcoin and all top crypto-currencies, because are at the beginning of long journey, but the main thing is not to expect a quick income from them.And it's an investment and need a lot of time to get profit. And the main thing is invest free and non-debt money.

My opinion about this topic is that bitcoin investment is more risky thing compared to typical investment for instance bank investment which I think safer than it. But along with the risks involved in bitcoin investment it offers higher profit in return.
If you're thinking for short term invest like two or three months than it won't work. You have to invest at least for a year.
policeoo

Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

There are a lot of, we could say way too many crypto currencies today. There are lots of room to invest in. In my opinion, Bitcoin was and is the number one crypto currency  in the world. It is the greatest coin ever. I think he is our future and who has it in the next 3 years will be a very lucky man/woman Smiley

MackLewis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

You can buy Bittcoin and Hodl them, maybe in the future it will gain more profits for you. That is a way to invest in Bitcoin that most people use.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

You can buy Bittcoin and Hodl them, maybe in the future it will gain more profits for you. That is a way to invest in Bitcoin that most people use.

That is the usual, to be honest that is the newbie way of investing on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the only crypto currency on the market, there are a lot of cryptos in market that you can invest in, you just need to be careful about them. Some of those new crypto currencies are scams that is just aiming to earn money by fooling their investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

if bitcoin is used as an investment then it will be the best choice you can do because if a bitcoin investment has very good potential because the total coin is very limited and will definitely become an expensive anatat someday.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: