Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUICKSELLER Vs. LEGENDSTER, LIVE NOW on Pay Per View, ROUND 1  (Read 10354 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:08:38 PM

QS and Vod: I added you both to my Trust list because you two are very good at identifying scammers. However, to maintain your positions on my list, I ask that you remain as impartial as possible (ie. don't be a Trust Nazi) and flag only those accounts who are clearly up to no good. Vindictive ratings levied out of spite will not be tolerated, mmkay?

That being said, I know I'm guilty of doing it myself in the past, but I've done my best to go back and audit such ratings. TL;DR: Let's not be those cops that throw the book at people for going 1mph over.

I've listened from when you told me this a few weeks ago.  In fact, I've removed a number of potentially negative trust ratings in the last week, in preparation for my trip.

The only scammer I am dealing with now is Armis and you can read all about that on the PICISI website. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:10:49 AM

The OP is KingOfSports. If he isn't a clear scammer then IDK who is.

You. You clearly are. You enable scams to take place and are proud of it. Why don't you leave me some negative trust about it? Better yet, log back in to your mod account and delete this comment.

I will hound you for the rest of your career here, make no mistake about it.

I think i missed a lot here.
I have heard that QS give wrong feed to people and all(he don't)
But what's this with him being a mod ? I can't find him with mod status Huh

Dont listen to them, they have all sort of crazy theories about quickseller, they are saying that he is badbear so i guess thats why he talks about him logging to mod account.

All the people that whine about vod or quickseller are just scammers that got busted and now they are crying, you can notice that they actually never try to refute the accusations against them but rather attack the guy who accused them.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:47:19 AM

You. You clearly are. You enable scams to take place and are proud of it. Why don't you leave me some negative trust about it? Better yet, log back in to your mod account and delete this comment.

Dont listen to them, they have all sort of crazy theories about quickseller, they are saying that he is badbear so i guess thats why he talks about him logging to mod account.

All the people that whine about vod or quickseller are just scammers that got busted and now they are crying, you can notice that they actually never try to refute the accusations against them but rather attack the guy who accused them.

Yes, a lot of people also think he is an alt of hilariousandco (a mod here in the forum) but I think it is only 'speculation or fud', maybe someone is only trying to destroy his reputation.

He is not (obviously) an alt of BadBear, why him should have alt on bitcointalk.org ? He is an admin . However nice to see again Quickseller in the defaultTrust list, the bad thing is that now a lot of scammer will start again to open & spam thread here in the Meta section.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:40:22 AM

Yes, a lot of people also think he is an alt of hilariousandco (a mod here in the forum) but I think it is only 'speculation or fud', maybe someone is only trying to destroy his reputation.

Eh, well simply based on how much he posts I think if he was going to be anyone's alt he would be hilariousandco's. I don't think he is an alt though, I mean maybe when he was selling accounts back in the day there was a good reason for it but not for all the scambusting and all that stuff.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:54:23 AM

Disappointed by you tomatocage. Really am.

I've used your escrow service at least 10 times in the last year and this is what you do. Its a shame.

Unfortunately I am now in need of a new neutral escrow to use for my future trades here.

Also, just FYI, me being a blatant scammer is probably one of the least effective examples of what a scammer is Quickseller. A loan was agreed upon for 2 BTC, I rec'd 4 BTC, 2 BTC from two different addresses. Now yes, a heartfelt person would return the said 2 BTC extra but 1) there was no proof it came from the same guy and 2) no full agreement on 4 BTC. I took it as a gift for my help to the community. At the time I had been doing escrows for people and if you look back I had handled escrows as large as 50 BTC. If I was such a scammer why scam for 2 BTC instead of 50 when I had the chance?

I repaid the agreed upon 2.01 BTC. Contractually I did not scam. Contractually I followed all repayment requirements.

Since that 2013 fiasco, in the years 2014 and 2015 I have traded well over $50,000 worth of BTC on Localbitcoins and here. Just check my LBC, last year and this year I've traded well over $25,000 alone. I make good margins and continue to do so. I have 100% feedback on my 3 LBC accounts and have traded over 250 times with over 100 different people. Two of my accounts are Pro Traders and known very well on the forums there for being a trustworthy trader. Had someone sell me $1000 BTC outside of escrow there about a month ago. Wheres the scam report Quickseller? Marketing time: Feel free to message me if you have PPMC codes or want to sell BTC for bank deposits / moneygram / Western Union as those are what I am currently looking for. Always looking for long term sellers and always open to using escrow.

You can hate me all you want, I sure come across as an asshole no doubt there, but a scammer? Nah Im not. An asshole yes, a scammer no. And especially not the poster boy of a scammer. I aint a scammer but keep on insisting im the poster boy of a scammer. How funny and yet I always insist on accepting escrow. It makes me laugh honestly.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
XinXan

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:59:46 AM

I've used your escrow service at least 10 times in the last year and this is what you do. Its a shame.

Unfortunately I am now in need of a new neutral escrow to use for my future trades here.

Also, just FYI, me being a blatant scammer is probably one of the least effective examples of what a scammer is Quickseller. A loan was agreed upon for 2 BTC, I rec'd 4 BTC, 2 BTC from two different addresses. Now yes, a heartfelt person would return the said 2 BTC extra but 1) there was no proof it came from the same guy and 2) no full agreement on 4 BTC. I took it as a gift for my help to the community. At the time I had been doing escrows for people and if you look back I had handled escrows as large as 50 BTC. If I was such a scammer why scam for 2 BTC instead of 50 when I had the chance?

I repaid the agreed upon 2.01 BTC. Contractually I did not scam. Contractually I followed all repayment requirements.

Since that 2013 fiasco, in the years 2014 and 2015 I have traded well over $50,000 worth of BTC on Localbitcoins and here. Just check my LBC, last year and this year I've traded well over $25,000 alone. I make good margins and continue to do so. I have 100% feedback on my 3 LBC accounts and have traded over 250 times with over 100 different people. Two of my accounts are Pro Traders and known very well on the forums there for being a trustworthy trader. Had someone sell me $1000 BTC outside of escrow there about a month ago. Wheres the scam report Quickseller? Marketing time: Feel free to message me if you have PPMC codes or want to sell BTC for bank deposits / moneygram / Western Union as those are what I am currently looking for. Always looking for long term sellers and always open to using escrow.

You can hate me all you want, I sure come across as an asshole no doubt there, but a scammer? Nah Im not. An asshole yes, a scammer no. I aint a scammer but keep on insisting im the poster boy of a scammer. How funny and yet I always insist on accepting escrow. It makes me laugh honestly.

Im sure tomatocage wont be able to sleep at night because of this post. Do you realize that badbear himself gave you negative trust for being a loan scammer? What does it matter that you are insisting in using escrow in this account when you scammed in your other? 

Your word means nothing, you say you traded x amounts of money and all bla bla but at the end of the day you will still have the red trust, keep whining scammer.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:05:44 AM

You can hate me all you want, I sure come across as an asshole no doubt there, but a scammer? Nah Im not. An asshole yes, a scammer no. I aint a scammer but keep on insisting im the poster boy of a scammer. How funny and yet I always insist on accepting escrow. It makes me laugh honestly.

Im sure tomatocage wont be able to sleep at night because of this post. Do you realize that badbear himself gave you negative trust for being a loan scammer? What does it matter that you are insisting in using escrow in this account when you scammed in your other?  

Your word means nothing, you say you traded x amounts of money and all bla bla but at the end of the day you will still have the red trust, keep whining scammer.
I have 3 other accounts. This account means nothing. If you actually read into my posts you would understand. Time to put an idiot troll on ignore since obviously he should keep his ass out of things when he realized I DONT CARE about trust on this account. This account is pointless. I'll probably make a thread giving out the password to it in the next week or so.

The point I'm trying to make is that Quickseller isn't mature or someone who can handle himself in a neutral position with default trust. He has side interests that interfere with his ability and also motivation to leave trust.

He sells accounts. He has accounts that I;m sure have been built up with trust. Him leaving negative trust also creates a demand for accounts with trust or free of red. As he "calls out" "potential" scammers those people who most likely were trustworthy now need to buy an account to get rid of the red as there is a negative connatation associated with red which almost always equals less trading occurring. He also has created threads that he insists should be stickied when ultimately it is him trying to cover up his own free marketing (see his escrow thread LOL). He is a bias person because of all this, immature as well and also very new (only a year old account). He does not deserve to be on default trust and I disappointed by Tomatocage's decision to add him back.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
kcud_dab
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:08:27 AM

QS and Vod: I added you both to my Trust list because you two are very good at identifying scammers. However, to maintain your positions on my list, I ask that you remain as impartial as possible (ie. don't be a Trust Nazi) and flag only those accounts who are clearly up to no good. Vindictive ratings levied out of spite will not be tolerated, mmkay?

That being said, I know I'm guilty of doing it myself in the past, but I've done my best to go back and audit such ratings. TL;DR: Let's not be those cops that throw the book at people for going 1mph over.
Juste a little question from an outsider (I don't really use / need the trust system here): isn't putting conditions to be on your list a kind of (default) trust abuse?
Seems that "because of you" they removed some of theirs feedbacks.. so I don't know what to think now: can I trust people who removed feedbacks just because they were asked to / want to on the default trust list..?

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:12:04 PM

Juste a little question from an outsider (I don't really use / need the trust system here): isn't putting conditions to be on your list a kind of (default) trust abuse?
Seems that "because of you" they removed some of theirs feedbacks.. so I don't know what to think now: can I trust people who removed feedbacks just because they were asked to / want to on the default trust list..?

Trust abuse isn't yet defined.

1) Is leaving a person a trusted positive feedback just because the person appears kind via their comments and behavior on the forum (without having an actual trade with the person), considered trust abuse?

2) Is leaving a person a neutral feedback just because the person has been critical of you and doesn't agree with your actions and expresses their opinion (without any evidence that the person is a scammer), considered trust abuse?

3) Is leaving a person a negative feedback because he has appeared rude to you and lied about you (or one has had a fight with someone on the forum), considered trust abuse?

kcud_dab
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Bitcoin enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Yes, that why I said "kind of" but there is a difference between having some personal rules to manage the users in you trust and asking people in your list to enforce your rules if they want to stay here... There are user who were negative trusted by others than Tomatocage who aren't anymore because of him asking them to clean theirs list...
If Tomatocage wasn't in defaulttrust, would QuickSellet and Vod have reviewed theirs feedbacks ?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:39:27 PM

You can hate me all you want, I sure come across as an asshole no doubt there, but a scammer? Nah Im not. An asshole yes, a scammer no. And especially not the poster boy of a scammer. I aint a scammer but keep on insisting im the poster boy of a scammer. How funny and yet I always insist on accepting escrow. It makes me laugh honestly.
I don't hate you. When you created the thread calling me out for supposedly claiming you were KoS in retaliation for criticizing me (which was untrue BTW) I gave you good advice to get help with your problems. I also have never trolled you or encouraged people not to do business with you (you always were accepting escrow so there would be no point). I even tried to meditate a resolution when you had created a thread trying to dox Vod.

To say that the extra 2 BTC that you received was a "gift" is complete bs and you know it. Any honest trader would have returned the overpayment. Any trader that would neglect to send such an overpayment should not be trusted, and it would be a general good idea to avoid doing business with them.

To say that you have traded honestly since the BigBiz incident is not entirely accurate either. Back in December, you tried to auction a banned account while neglecting to disclose the fact that it was banned.

I can also say that you tried to sell stolen PayPal funds to shdvb, although you later claimed that you were just joking (I do have my doubts about it being a joke though).
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:35:17 PM

The point I'm trying to make is that Quickseller isn't mature or someone who can handle himself in a neutral position with default trust. He has side interests that interfere with his ability and also motivation to leave trust.

Logical and plenty of evidence to support that assessment.

Wonder why it is not a concern for Tomatocage?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1074

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:00:03 PM

Most likely, tomatocage has only seen the tip of the iceberg.  For people who haven't been on the receiving end of a smear-attack by quickseller, it might look at first like he's merely pointing out scammers and potential scammers and the people complaining about him are merely sore about his finding them.  However, once you have to start vouching for his actions, it's another story altogether.  Presumably, something like this is why he didn't last long on badbear's list.  Tomatocage is only just now having to deal with all the QS drama and lies and trickery and cetera.

Here's another possibility though, QS is obviously power-hungry and it's pretty sure that he didn't like getting removed from default trust.  TC giving him another chance but warning him to hold himself together, etc may actually affect his behavior.  Ie, if he stops doing so much abuse, perhaps he'll stay on TC's list and that will be that.  That wouldn't be an altogether bad outcome.  While it's certainly dissapointing that someone can claw their way to the top through lies and scandals and smear campaigns, if, once they get their, they straighten out their act, I guess that's better than not straightening out.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:51:10 PM

I don't hate you. When you created the thread calling me out for supposedly claiming you were KoS in retaliation for criticizing me (which was untrue BTW) I gave you good advice to get help with your problems. I also have never trolled you or encouraged people not to do business with you (you always were accepting escrow so there would be no point). I even tried to meditate a resolution when you had created a thread trying to dox Vod.

To say that the extra 2 BTC that you received was a "gift" is complete bs and you know it. Any honest trader would have returned the overpayment. Any trader that would neglect to send such an overpayment should not be trusted, and it would be a general good idea to avoid doing business with them.

To say that you have traded honestly since the BigBiz incident is not entirely accurate either. Back in December, you tried to auction a banned account while neglecting to disclose the fact that it was banned.

I can also say that you tried to sell stolen PayPal funds to shdvb, although you later claimed that you were just joking (I do have my doubts about it being a joke though).

1st, okay so yes you pointed it out, if extra was sent and I didn't send it back, that makes me a dick but not a scammer. Contractually I followed all things. So godforbid it wasnt a gift and godforbid he accidently sent 2 BTC then Im just a dick. Honestly, after these 2 years I wish you would change it to what it is, that im a untrustworthy asshole and not a scammer. I dont scam, I follow my agreements. We work with an irreversible currency. Life lesson learned if you accidently send 2 BTC twice. I mean hell I accidently sent 0.20 BTC to someone instead of a different BTC address after I traded with that person and never got it back. You don't see me blasting for years on end that guy for not returning my funds do you? Nope. It was a hard lesson learned.

The account was going to be unbanned in a couple days. At this time, the ban hammers had only just began and people had only just THEN started caring about accounts being banned. Over a year ago, accounts being sold was completely frowned upon. A couple months later when it started happening constantly, no one cared about banning or if the account was hacked. One or two accounts bought then got banned or found to be stolen accounts which created a huge cry for now signing addresses and all that. So no, me selling an account as it came off banned was not something shady because at the time, only YOU quickseller were asking about it and I already hated you at that point.

I don't send stolen funds to SHVB or whatever his name is, if you look at my accounts I flame the guy for ALWAYS butting into other peoples' sell or buy threads with his BS company. He is an unethical business person and I try to troll him from time to time to make it appear that hes a serial scammer and people should avoid. If I say I sent him stolen funds and he accepted it might come across as someone who takes too huge of risk to being trusted which is why I made the post. Also to give the guy a bad feeling inside that possibly he might lose $. I just want him to squirm, hes a dick.

There is one person on this forum, I'd have to look up his name, who I've bought BTC via PayPal from, roughly $500 in total (about $100 each time) in the past year or so. He was a victim of Vod and felt sympathy for me. I never chargedback that payment.

Interestingly enough, I actually had a situation where a guy Mike from Just Dice sold me $400 of BTC for PayPal. I had bought $200 worth twice from him before and he owned a reputable business but yet this time tried to scam me. Anyways, I tried charging it back via PayPal I lost the case. Called his local police and got them involved and finally he decided to refund me 90% of my money. Mike4tattoos or whatever was his name, hes still a moderator in Just-Dice to this day.

Funny thing is, I messaged Tomatocage with my concerns about why Quickseller should not be on default trust and his response was:
"You sound like BadBear." Whatever that means or represents.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

The strangest thing about you is that you justify robbing someone because of a mistake they made. If I leave my door open by accident when I go out, do you now suddenly have the right to enter my home and rob me?

KoS, if someone meant to gave you $100 as payment for a bike but accidentally gave you two $100 notes, are you telling me you'd refuse to give back the second $100 note when they noticed? You wouldn't refuse, would you, when you're face to face with them? Of course not. That'd be ridiculous. That's what you did here though, and no matter what you spout about trying to "resolve" the issue, you should have just returned the damned 2 BTC in the first place.

However, on-topic: I don't think QS is *that* bad. Sure he's not the purest giver of trust out of everyone on DefaultTrust but he definitely shouldn't be getting shouted at just for being added to DefaultTrust. If he goes over-the-top the community will take action anyway.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
XinXan

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:46:30 PM

Most likely, tomatocage has only seen the tip of the iceberg.  For people who haven't been on the receiving end of a smear-attack by quickseller, it might look at first like he's merely pointing out scammers and potential scammers and the people complaining about him are merely sore about his finding them.  However, once you have to start vouching for his actions, it's another story altogether.  Presumably, something like this is why he didn't last long on badbear's list.  Tomatocage is only just now having to deal with all the QS drama and lies and trickery and cetera.

Here's another possibility though, QS is obviously power-hungry and it's pretty sure that he didn't like getting removed from default trust.  TC giving him another chance but warning him to hold himself together, etc may actually affect his behavior.  Ie, if he stops doing so much abuse, perhaps he'll stay on TC's list and that will be that.  That wouldn't be an altogether bad outcome.  While it's certainly dissapointing that someone can claw their way to the top through lies and scandals and smear campaigns, if, once they get their, they straighten out their act, I guess that's better than not straightening out.

Can you point out any trust abuse that quickseller has done? I mean i know you are butthurt because he left you a trust, wich is neutral so you shouldnt be that butthurt but yeah i would to see some of those cases where quickseller is "abusing" the trust system.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:50:48 PM

Butthurt about the trust he left? No sir. I'm -32: -5 / +0 I could give a care less about the feedback quickseller gave.

Simply he sells accounts. He has a conflict of interest here. He also "helps" the community by advertising himself and negative repping those who go against him. He has marked multiple signature campaign managers which can only help his case for becoming a manager himself. He also sells accounts so him negative repping accounts creates a desire for these accounts for people to get accounts without red. He also insists upon others to use escrow and tried to force him escrow post to be stickied in which ironically oh look he also offers escrow! What a coincidence!

The dude also is a year old account here. There are people who have been here 4 years more deserving of him by far of the prestigious honor of being on default trust. He sure as heck don't deserve it.

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1403

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:28:00 PM

Quickseller was removed from the default trust after receiving numerous valid accusations of leaving inaccurate feedback. Him going on huge rants to defend unreasonable decisions only made things worse and created a lot of drama in the forum. Sure whatever, he spends half his day here and negs people that are likely scammer. But he has proven to be extremely irresponsible when in the default trust.

I really can't get why Tomatocage thinks that keeping Quickseller in default trust is a good idea. I know that there was a deal between Quickseller and him going on, but if it's just for trusting him personally, he also has to consider that by adding him in his trust list he puts him in default trust again. A list from wich Quickseller was removed for causing chaos because of his irresponsible actions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
XinXan

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:54:55 PM

Butthurt about the trust he left? No sir. I'm -32: -5 / +0 I could give a care less about the feedback quickseller gave.

Simply he sells accounts. He has a conflict of interest here. He also "helps" the community by advertising himself and negative repping those who go against him. He has marked multiple signature campaign managers which can only help his case for becoming a manager himself. He also sells accounts so him negative repping accounts creates a desire for these accounts for people to get accounts without red. He also insists upon others to use escrow and tried to force him escrow post to be stickied in which ironically oh look he also offers escrow! What a coincidence!

The dude also is a year old account here. There are people who have been here 4 years more deserving of him by far of the prestigious honor of being on default trust. He sure as heck don't deserve it.

What i dont get is why anyone would listen to anything you say since you are nothing than a trash scammer, you actually admited it already, are you enjoying wasting your time in this forum making pointless accusations? Are you feeling better? I suggest you to find another hobby you lowlife scammer. No one gives a shit about anything you say.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:49:30 PM

This is the primary cause of most of these disputes in my opinion. There are no official rules for how to use the trust system anywhere on the site. I understand the idea of wanting people to define what is and is not acceptable for themselves, but at the same time if there are no limits at all defined then there is total confusion and subjective application of these unspoken and unwritten rules. Under this system no one is ever sure if they are abusing the trust or not. In addition this means often users will be punished overly harshly in some cases, and in others clear abuse will be ignored. The way it operates now these "rules" are 100% subjective and open to selective enforcement.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: