Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone should make agar.io for bitcoins  (Read 8047 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:57:15 PM

Hey Guys - check out our new Bitcoin-Game - the new experience of online gaming with bitcoins! Chop'em all and earn your coins by eating the others and becoming the largest Player on the server!

www.chopcoin.io

I clicked "spectate" and there's only a timer on the top. Is there nobody playing?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1074

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:09:29 PM

Looks like you guys basically achieved what was in the OP.

I think you ought to put some kinda very cheap faucet for the first two weeks or something like that.  Otherwise you might find that no one is willing to be the first to put their money on the line.  I thought about buying in with a small amount to play a little bit, but there was no one in the main room to play against.

Good luck!  I'll be keeping an eye on this, I love agar.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:52:47 AM

Hey Guys - check out our new Bitcoin-Game - the new experience of online gaming with bitcoins! Chop'em all and earn your coins by eating the others and becoming the largest Player on the server!

www.chopcoin.io

I clicked "spectate" and there's only a timer on the top. Is there nobody playing?

Yeah, at the moment there's nobody. That's the problem with PvP games, usually there's not many people online to play against.

I support tspacepilot's suggestion, a faucet would let us test the site out, and bring new users in.

I suggest making a ping limit for servers, so people with insanely high ping can't play against people who have lower ping.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:31:22 AM

www.chopcoin.io

Do you guys feature any sort of cheat protection? Unfortunately I haven't tried the site out myself yet, but if it is a clone of agar.io, there are many bots out there that basically run an algorithm to automatically play the game for the player. If there is no defense to such abuse, you could expect many cheaters to take advantage of legitimate players.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:26:58 AM

Interesting maybe you could add the pvp of agar.io like get shit stolen idk there is a lot you can do its been adapted to so many things from restraints to car purchases to drugs Grin
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:42:08 PM

www.chopcoin.io

Do you guys feature any sort of cheat protection? Unfortunately I haven't tried the site out myself yet, but if it is a clone of agar.io, there are many bots out there that basically run an algorithm to automatically play the game for the player. If there is no defense to such abuse, you could expect many cheaters to take advantage of legitimate players.

I tried your site. Your site might be abused by bots, haven't tried a bot yet but maybe will try one soon. Also your site needs a Ddos attack protection. Use cloudflare for that.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

www.chopcoin.io

I've played a few rounds, and there doesn't seem to be any cheaters yet, but if there are cheaters they are doing it very subtly. Cheating doesn't seem to be that big of a problem yet, but I agree that there should be some cheat protection implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: