Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM !!!!!! Emicoin.com - EMI4 review.  (Read 22077 times)
wannesd (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:47:04 PM

Exact same problem... Funny enough, when you enter your username, they will magically find your account and send you a recovery email.
Link doesn't work though, once again claiming that they can't find the account...
yazx

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:27:46 AM

I think admin delete account only high balance account, maybe not paying all soon...

I recommend other people withdraw now If possible, before can't login Undecided
mib

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:37:59 AM

Maybe the end of Emicoin ... or a bug,,,

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:47:18 AM

Damn, that leaves out the site-wide database error theory...
So today is roi day and the site isn't working anymore? In conclusion they made 3 BTC from your investment if you are not able to log in anymore?

That is absolutely correct...

This is very sad to see. But be thankful (a)you got to 97% roi and (b) you did not get a chance to depo the 200btc before you find out.

I'm sure they cannot support your 3btc daily payouts while 95% of accounts are just dust payments for them. This is where your missing 3btc will go>> split into dust. I posted regarding this back on page 5.(#97)

I learned this a long time ago, to invest smaller payments scattered across several "more stable" hyip sites. If i invest too much it has possibility to kill the site and they will kill my account rather than let this happen.

Thank you for this thread and i do wish you luck in recovering your account. I do think it is too much of a coincidence that @ 97% roi  your account is problematic. Like i said, your account was a true test of EMIcoin, and i think that EMI has not passed.

When i return home i will check my account and try to withdraw and get back to you.
cheers

I fear you're absolutely right...
But they're not consistent, i had almost reached ROI, other people just deposited...
It seems all "larger" accounts have fallen victim.

But given the size of our initial deposit, if they wanted to scam, why wait until we had 97%?

And yeah, we already started to gather the funds for our 200 btc deposit. So I'm kinda glad that the shit has hit the fan before we made that move...

reply to bold above: I dont think they want to scam, I think the system collapsed. The timing is either coincidence or they pay you as much as they can until system collapse.
btw, I run private forum for investors, only handful of us. If you want i can pm you the link. You will be welcome there .. where we share site info and referrals and news... etc etc.

cheers
groko
josephno1

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:51:09 AM

Wait I don't understand, if you said that there intentions were not to scam, then why would they run an unsustainable type of scheme

groko271

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:59:23 AM

Wait I don't understand, if you said that there intentions were not to scam, then why would they run an unsustainable type of scheme

Im thinking they take % until collapse.
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:02:28 AM

Damn, that leaves out the site-wide database error theory...
So today is roi day and the site isn't working anymore? In conclusion they made 3 BTC from your investment if you are not able to log in anymore?

That is absolutely correct...

This is very sad to see. But be thankful (a)you got to 97% roi and (b) you did not get a chance to depo the 200btc before you find out.

I'm sure they cannot support your 3btc daily payouts while 95% of accounts are just dust payments for them. This is where your missing 3btc will go>> split into dust. I posted regarding this back on page 5.(#97)

I learned this a long time ago, to invest smaller payments scattered across several "more stable" hyip sites. If i invest too much it has possibility to kill the site and they will kill my account rather than let this happen.

Thank you for this thread and i do wish you luck in recovering your account. I do think it is too much of a coincidence that @ 97% roi  your account is problematic. Like i said, your account was a true test of EMIcoin, and i think that EMI has not passed.

When i return home i will check my account and try to withdraw and get back to you.
cheers

I fear you're absolutely right...
But they're not consistent, i had almost reached ROI, other people just deposited...
It seems all "larger" accounts have fallen victim.

But given the size of our initial deposit, if they wanted to scam, why wait until we had 97%?

And yeah, we already started to gather the funds for our 200 btc deposit. So I'm kinda glad that the shit has hit the fan before we made that move...

reply to bold above: I dont think they want to scam, I think the system collapsed. The timing is either coincidence or they pay you as much as they can until system collapse.
btw, I run private forum for investors, only handful of us. If you want i can pm you the link. You will be welcome there .. where we share site info and referrals and news... etc etc.

cheers
groko

Sure, shoot me a pm.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:41:10 AM

Don't waste time... hurry up for withdraw all your funds. The game is over!
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:56:09 AM

Wow and to think I was even thinking about investing in emicoin.  Anyway thats a shame you guys accounts are getting deleted by god knows who.  But good thing you got most of your money back wannesd before this thing collasped/ponzied out on you.  Im so glad you did this test and I caught it early because if not I would problably be out about 5 btc right now.  Oh yeah FYI...ScryptCC has just frozen in time -_-.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:21:11 AM

Exact same problem... Funny enough, when you enter your username, they will magically find your account and send you a recovery email.
Link doesn't work though, once again claiming that they can't find the account...

same here, looks like they did an exit.

groko271

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:33:27 AM

wannsed...
I withdrew my principle just now, no problems (with 2.5% fee). This is the EMI wallet which handled the wd transaction https://blockchain.info/address/1BC2i94LvoDk3kq7BEn9ueTqjnsu526oNx

I do have one 3% withdrawal still pending. this resulted from my impatience when clicking "confirm" again after the tx took too long to load (about 30seconds). It was then i tried withdrawing my principle (-2.5% fee) which was successful. This Tx took about 5 seconds.

**i will send the pm after this post.

cheers and good luck.
groko
SS2006

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:56:15 AM

My 15 BTC deposit is still going strong, thank god
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:30:43 AM

If anyone talk with support
Let's us know

I think that they only freeze the big balance account
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:02:43 AM

ill bookmark this thread and watchout for updates  Smiley
planning to invest here
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:14:04 AM

wannsed...
I withdrew my principle just now, no problems (with 2.5% fee). This is the EMI wallet which handled the wd transaction https://blockchain.info/address/1BC2i94LvoDk3kq7BEn9ueTqjnsu526oNx

I do have one 3% withdrawal still pending. this resulted from my impatience when clicking "confirm" again after the tx took too long to load (about 30seconds). It was then i tried withdrawing my principle (-2.5% fee) which was successful. This Tx took about 5 seconds.

**i will send the pm after this post.

cheers and good luck.
groko

Looks like they are still processing tx at https://blockchain.info/address/1BC2i94LvoDk3kq7BEn9ueTqjnsu526oNx
but they've locked my account out. The support team is still offline.

groko271

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:20:34 AM

planning to invest here

dont!!
When a site begins to selectively process withdrawals, it is already dead.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:23:01 AM

planning to invest here

dont!!

So true. Same as on earntomorrow.com. My accounts worked two weeks since the first complaints. Then everything was shut down.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:11:17 AM

planning to invest here

dont!!

So true. Same as on earntomorrow.com. My accounts worked two weeks since the first complaints. Then everything was shut down.

noted. thanks for the advise  Smiley  Smiley
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:42:58 AM

everyone even the site owners becomes greedy at times...
human nature---cant help
afterall money is the universal language
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

If you think is a scam/fraud you can report to the UK police: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: