Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous - VCC - MasterCard - cash4web 25/50€  (Read 2516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apfel-verkauf (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:52:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 01:17:18 PM by apfel-verkauf

Hey there.
Today I offer you prepaid virtual credit cards from cash4web. Its an Euro credit card, but it works international.

If you use it outside of the EU or with an other currency then Euro, you have to pay 1,5% fee.

With cash4web MasterCard you pay anonymously and securely on the internet – everywhere where MasterCard is accepted.
Simply buy a cash4web voucher with a balance of your choice - without a bank account, a card or service fee.

At the moment I dont have much in stock, because I first want to check how is the feedback, but I can buy more.

Price:

25€ cash4web  -  ~  (28,00€)   in stock

50€ cash4web  -  ~  (55,00€)   in stock

(price from Kraken.com)

Escrow is accepted of course, costs taken by the buyer.

So if you want to buy one (or more Wink ) or have an question PM me or post here.
You can use PGP if you PM me: 0x635A9DE7

Greetings
Apfel Verkauf

Usefull links:
Transactions and balance check

FAQ(Translated from cash4web.eu)

Where can I pay with cash4web MasterCard?
You can pay everywhere online you see the MasterCard Logo

How do I pay with it?
You get every needed date (Card number,Expiration Date,Card Security Code). With that you can pay.

I have some remaining credit on the card, what can I do?
We have some tips for that: Use it at media shops like iTunes or buy a giftcard at amazon. Or use it at a onlinecasion.

I was charged by 1,00€ , why?
Some providers do this automatically. This is a security operation, but it will pay back later.

FAQ(From users, with my answere)

Can I use it to verify my Paypal account?
I didnt try it by myselfe, but some user report to me that it works, but I dont give a guarantee for that.
They are working with paypal. i tested them .
About paypal , this cards ARE working for paypal i used one myself (not from OP)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volatilebtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:12:55 AM

Is it accepted by paypal ? Please explain whether it will work as a normal credit card or not .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:06:31 PM

Is it accepted by paypal ? Please explain whether it will work as a normal credit card or not .

Hey volatilebtc,
it should work like an normal credit card. The shop,paypal,... could not see if its a virtuell or a normal credit card, but they can see thats an prepaid card.
As far as I know you can pay with it at paypal, but you cant verify you paypal account with it.

lrking

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:46:10 AM

For your First order would u do 25 euro card at 26 euro?
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

First cards are sold. Waiting for feedback  Smiley

I also add my PGP Key to the signature and the first post.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:28:12 AM

I'm a little interested but the website is in a foreign language and google translate isn't working on it for some reason Sad

apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:40:37 AM

I'm a little interested but the website is in a foreign language and google translate isn't working on it for some reason Sad

The cards are only sold in Austria so the site is in german. What do you want to know?

apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:33:52 PM

FAQ added:

FAQ(Translated from cash4web.eu)

Where can I pay with cash4web MasterCard?
You can pay everywhere online you see the MasterCard Logo

How do I pay with it?
You get every needed date (Card number,Expiration Date,Card Security Code). With that you can pay.

I have some remaining credit on the card, what can I do?
We have some tips for that: Use it at media shops like iTunes or buy a giftcard at amazon. Or use it at a onlinecasion.

I was charged by 1,00€ , why?
Some providers do this automatically. This is a security operation, but it will pay back later.

FAQ(From users, with my answere)

Can I use it to verify my Paypal account?
I didnt try it by myselfe, but some user report to me that it works, but I dont give a guarantee for that.

ruller

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:30:02 PM

About paypal , this cards ARE working for paypal i used one myself (not from OP)
lrking

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:08:50 PM

apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:57:17 AM

Thanks for the feedback

Firecircle09

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:16:04 PM

how high are the shipping costs?
or is that a virtual good?
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:24:35 PM

how high are the shipping costs?
or is that a virtual good?

Hey.
Its only virtual and you get the date via PM.

Greeting

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:34:27 PM

Hey volatilebtc,
it should work like an normal credit card. The shop,paypal,... could not see if its a virtuell or a normal credit card, but they can see thats an prepaid card.
As far as I know you can pay with it at paypal, but you cant verify you paypal account with it.
Nope. As of now, paypal and other big payment acceptors can now see that its a VCC because its of a specific bank (which is paylife/cash4web for these cards) you can use it when there is an option to pay by gift cards(vccs) on checkout, which is only available in certain countries and certain shops types (shop that ship physical goods have that option)
If you try to use the card as normal, paypal will limit your account and ask for a photo verifiaction of th card, which is not possible when you just get the information amd the seller only gets a receipt, not a card.

I do not recommend using the card for paypal, but any other payment processor (skrill) or direct payment works flawlessly.
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:57:45 PM

Hey volatilebtc,
Nope. As of now, paypal and other big payment acceptors can now see that its a VCC because its of a specific bank (which is paylife/cash4web for these cards) you can use it when there is an option to pay by gift cards(vccs) on checkout, which is only available in certain countries and certain shops types (shop that ship physical goods have that option)
If you try to use the card as normal, paypal will limit your account and ask for a photo verifiaction of th card, which is not possible when you just get the information amd the seller only gets a receipt, not a card.

I do not recommend using the card for paypal, but any other payment processor (skrill) or direct payment works flawlessly.

Hey.
Did you try it by yourself or is it only a presumption?

I ask because there are other users which report that it works.

Greeting

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:50:50 PM

Hey volatilebtc,

Hey.
Did you try it by yourself or is it only a presumption?

I ask because there are other users which report that it works.

Greeting

I tried myself with many paypal accounts. 90% limited my account after my transaction that went through. 10% just denied it and took a 1€ fee for nothing.
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

Ok. Thanks for the feedback.

apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:23:14 PM

Updated the BTC-Price image, because the other one was broken.

apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:46:18 AM

~push~

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:40:06 AM

This is quite cool.
Can the cards be topped up once spent and are there any higher denominations such as €100+?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: