Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 20x profit in 30 minutes  (Read 4319 times)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

This is just futures with high leverage. You would most likely lose all your capital before you can make 20x in 30 minutes.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

This is just futures with high leverage. You would most likely lose all your capital before you can make 20x in 30 minutes.

Options in general are always high leverage mostly due to the time factor.

I guess you can make alot of money with this when BTC is moving with volume but usually its moves very slow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:54:59 PM

Options in general are always high leverage mostly due to the time factor.

I guess you can make alot of money with this when BTC is moving with volume but usually its moves very slow.

Some options, depending on the strike price, can provide high leverage. A deep in-the-money call might not provide any leverage at all. I'm not sure 'time factor' had anything to do with leverage of the position, per se.

The key is that option strategies can be used to profit from any type of market. Options can help you profit from a flat market, if you place your bets accordingly. THAT is the primary utility of options - you can tailor your risk/reward exposure. Leverage can be had via futures or buying margin. Only options allow one to shape their risk/reward profile in the way they do.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:59:32 PM

Yes, the title 'Make 20x profit in 30 minutes' is somewhat regrettable I think. OP was just trying to get the attention of gamblers, as he was posting in the Gambling sub-forum. Investing with options is a specialty that apparently isn't familiar to many btc junkies.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:39:02 PM

This sounds like a Ponzi stuff to me but is there any payment proof? Is there anybody here using the option website?

wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:02:18 PM

This sounds like a Ponzi stuff to me but is there any payment proof? Is there anybody here using the option website?

Indamuck has been using the site for quite a while and he has made quite good profit. You can see from his posts in this thread. We are not interested in making it a ponzi. Being a legitimate exchange will go much further.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:51:11 PM

again with the uninformed spam; you shouldnt judge any "X times profit" as a ponzi just because it seems like a high return; by your logic, is a 10x roll on a dice site a ponzi as well? You have no clue what a binary option is but here you are spamming your signature with no idea of what youre taking about. at least go look up what it is before commonting on it. binary options, which are like simplified forex trades, have zero relationton a ponzi scheme.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:13:59 AM

Its not a ponzi scheme. Many professionals have been using options in the stock and commodities markets for 50 years. However its not for beginners.

If you can't make money by trading BTC/USD, you will have a hard time making money with the options.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:47:16 AM

Yes, the title 'Make 20x profit in 30 minutes' is somewhat regrettable I think. OP was just trying to get the attention of gamblers, as he was posting in the Gambling sub-forum. Investing with options is a specialty that apparently isn't familiar to many btc junkies.

you mean the dice addicts that know nothing besides gambler's fallacy and martingale

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:59:20 AM

well dear sirs this is a very neruvose promisse the urge of people for money its not apreciated for me in here this form its like uncle sam  asking for gambling in a very low certain probability of profit and asking you for picking guns to kill after you get not big invetments in ansiose people for that in here

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: