Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:40:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 03:03:45 PM by mirjangka

Signature Campaign - OPEN

Weekly Payouts  +  Record Payouts & Bonuses  +  Referral Link - 5% Commission  +  Professional Affiliate Dashboard  +  Transparent Management & Payouts

Referral Sign-Up:   https://CloudThink.IO/idevaffiliate/
Email:                     affiliate@cloudthink.io

A trusted escrow is currently not assigned. Please choose to not apply to this campaign until the funds are in escrow if you decide this is best.

Welcome to CloudThink.IO official Signature Campaign! We are very happy to announce the launch of our first Signature Campaign!

PARTICIPANTS:This Signature Campaign is addressed ONLY to: Full Members, Senior Members and Hero/Legendary Members.

RATES (PAYOUTS):

• FULL MEMBER:             0.001 BTC/post
  • SENIOR MEMBER:        0.0015 BTC/post
  • HERO & LEGENDARY:   0.0025 BTC/post

We believe our rates are the highest on Bitcointalk. We pay 2X to 5X the normal weekly payout paid by other campaigns.
LEGENDARY MEMEBERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A 0.1BTC FIXED BONUS / WEEK
WEEKLY BONUS ONLY FOR HERO & LEGENDARY:  0.1BTC if more than 100 posts are made in a week

AVAILABLE SPOTS:

• FULL MEMBER:              0 SPOTS
  • SENIOR MEMBER:         0 SPOTS
  • HERO & LEGENDARY:    13 SPOTS

HOW TO SIGN UP:
To apply for this campaign, make a post in this thread with the following information:

• Username:
  • Bitcoin Address:
  • Current Post Count:
  • Member Type:

Your post/account history will be reviewed and you will be notified with a PM if you have been accepted for this campaign. If you receive confirmation, please add our signature (choose one you like better) and send us PM for confirmation. You will immediately be added to our google docs payout table. We reserve the right to reject users with negative feedback, poor post quality, spam, etc..

Payments will be sent every week, on Monday. The campaign starts now, first payment date is on Monday, Jun 8.

!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE - INCREASE YOUR EARNINGS !!!   (OPTIONAL)

CloudThink also offers an affiliate program with a fixed 5% commission. Anyone can register using our IDevAffiliate Dashboard: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/
Members participating in our signature campaign can replace the default link from signature with an affiliate link which can be obtained from their affiliate dashboard. You can also use this link and other marketing resources available in our fully functional affiliate program to market our website and service through websites, bitcointalk, other forums, social media & other.

IMPORTANT RULES & NOTES

-    Only constructive subject related posts with more then 50 symbols in length will be counted;
        -    To qualify for payment you must reach a minimum of 10 constructive post per week;
        -    Users must not post more than 50% of their posts to the following categories: Gambling, Altcoin Discussion;
        -    Posts in Off-topic, Meta, Local, Wall Observer thread and all Signature Campaign threads will not be counted;
        -    Maximum posts eligible for payment every week: 50 posts for Full members, 75 posts for Senior members and 100 posts for Hero/Legendary members;
        -    If you fail to reach the minimum number of required posts you’ll be disqualified;
        -    You should post in multiple sections;
        -    If you get banned and/or gain a negative rating at any point during the campaign, you will be disqualified;
        -    No other signature are allowed at the same time;
        -    During the campaign you are not allowed to change/remove your signature;
        -    Users with negative trust are not allowed to participate in this campaign;
        -    We don't pay for posts in Off-topic / Games and rounds / Alternate cryptocurrencies and this thread.

SIGNATURES
Choose your signature from: https://cloudthink.io/signatures/

Thank you all for your support!
Submit your application by posting to this thread and start earning BIG!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:52:10 PM

Escrow?

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

Escrow?

We have no objection in using Escrow. We find it to be time-consuming but please specify a Trusted Escrow user and we will send him immediately 1BTC, more if you find it necessary.

If a Trusted Escrow is selected, we can pay him a commission for holding the funds. We will issue payments ourselves and ask for the funds to be reimbursed to us in 2-3 weeks after the community thinks this would be ok.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:10:06 PM

FULL MEMBER:             0.001 BTC/post
    SENIOR MEMBER:        0.0015 BTC/post
    HERO & LEGENDARY:   0.0025 BTC/post

AVAILABLE SPOTS:

FULL MEMBER:              20 SPOTS
    SENIOR MEMBER:         20 SPOTS
    HERO & LEGENDARY:    30 SPOTS

WEEKLY BONUS ONLY FOR HERO & LEGENDARY:  0.1BTC if more than 100 posts are made in a week

Maximum posts eligible for payment every week: 50 posts for Full members, 75 posts for Senior members and 100 posts for Hero/Legendary members;

So that is weekly (without bonus):

50*20*0.001+75*20*0.0015+100*30*0.0025 = 10.75 BTC

1 BTC seems indeed not really enough.

xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:10:47 PM

Escrow?

We have no objection in using Escrow. We find it to be time-consuming but please specify a Trusted Escrow user and we will send him immediately 1BTC, more if you find it necessary.

If a Trusted Escrow is selected, we can pay him a commission for holding the funds. We will issue payments ourselves and ask for the funds to be reimbursed to us in 2-3 weeks after the community thinks this would be ok.

You can use Mz or QS for escrow. They are highly active and trusted
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:12:54 PM

Escrow?

Sent you a PM regarding this.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:27:23 PM

Escrow?

Muhammed Zakir, would you be available to act as escrow for our campaign? You are very trusted and we see that you offer good and fast escrow services.

If someone does not agree with our proposal or has a better idea, please state it here.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:33:14 PM

Escrow?

Muhammed Zakir, would you be available to act as escrow for our campaign? You are very trusted and we see that you offer good and fast escrow services.

If someone does not agree with our proposal or has a better idea, please state it here.

I will be happy to escrow your campaign *only if* you can send me proofs of your mining.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:37:22 PM

FULL MEMBER:             0.001 BTC/post
    SENIOR MEMBER:        0.0015 BTC/post
    HERO & LEGENDARY:   0.0025 BTC/post

AVAILABLE SPOTS:

FULL MEMBER:              20 SPOTS
    SENIOR MEMBER:         20 SPOTS
    HERO & LEGENDARY:    30 SPOTS

WEEKLY BONUS ONLY FOR HERO & LEGENDARY:  0.1BTC if more than 100 posts are made in a week

Maximum posts eligible for payment every week: 50 posts for Full members, 75 posts for Senior members and 100 posts for Hero/Legendary members;

So that is weekly (without bonus):

50*20*0.001+75*20*0.0015+100*30*0.0025 = 10.75 BTC

1 BTC seems indeed not really enough.

You make a good point NLNico, thank you! But your estimations are made assuming that all spots are filled and EVERY user posts the maximum cap (100) which is very improbable. Our (REAL) estimation is 1.5-2BTC for the first week.

PLEASE NOTE that if all spots are filled or at least 50% for all user type we will increase the funds in escrow if the community demands it.

If you need to be more comfortable with using our signature, we will send 2BTC as escrow funds for which WE DO NOT need reimbursement for the first 3 weeks. We will issue the payouts from other funds and leave the 2BTC in escrow.

Please tell us if you think we should adjust anything else in regards to escrow policy or any other rules.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:39:22 PM

Escrow?

I will be happy to escrow your campaign *only if* you can send me proofs of your mining.

Of course, please PM me with details regarding the information you need to validate our business and I will certainly provide you with anything you may need.

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:44:33 PM

Escrow?

You may chose anyone from this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

But, as NLNico has pointed out, you need to escrow at least 10.75 BTC. Sorry to say, 1.5-2BTC in escrow is NOT AT ALL acceptable for your rates and offered spots. It only means that you DO NOT have the fund and plan to cut down sig payment by hook or by crook.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:47:22 PM

I'm recommend quickseller as the fast and pro escrow as I know on this forum

Escrow?

You may chose anyone from this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

But, as NLNico has pointed out, you need to escrow at least 10.75 BTC. Sorry to say, 1.5-2BTC in escrow is NOT AT ALL acceptable for your rates and offered spots. It only means that you DO NOT have the fund and plan to cut down sig payment by hook or by crook.

I think ,not all campaigner will able hit maximum post and even they do, mirjangka can just top up the escrow address ( if they using escrow )

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:53:19 PM

I'm recommend quickseller as the fast and pro escrow as I know on this forum

Escrow?

I think ,not all campaigner will able hit maximum post and even they do, mirjangka can just top up the escrow address ( if they using escrow )

Top up the escrow address ? What do you mean ? Escrows hold fund so that if the campaigner run away without paying (which has happened many times before) then everyone can be paid and for that max possible payment has to be under escrow's control.

xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:59:09 PM

Rates are high therefore many active poster will join this campaign assuming that all spots can be filled in a week time. In that case i think atleast half of the maximum payment is in escrow which is 5-6btc
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:02:15 PM

Escrow?

Of course, please PM me with details regarding the information you need to validate our business and I will certainly provide you with anything you may need.

Why would you provide mining proof only to escrow ? Escrow is supposed to hold your funds for sig payment. He wont reimburse everyone if you run away like lot of cloud miners have done before. Simply provide your mining address and sold hash power in real time. You dont need to tell us mining firm details, mining manufacturer details or anything. That two parameter will prove beyond doubt that you are mining. For everything else, you are same as other fake cloud miners.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:03:22 PM

May be you rates is the best but its only for hero and legendary only. For full member and senior member overall its just same as other campaign or may be lower because of your limit at their post, may be you can make no different in their post limit, that will make you the best rates and may be other full member or sr member will start applying on your campaign
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:06:52 PM

Rates are high therefore many active poster will join this campaign assuming that all spots can be filled in a week time. In that case i think atleast half of the maximum payment is in escrow which is 5-6btc

This is time-consuming and quite frustrating. This shouldn't be a problem.

We can send 4BTC now if Muhammed Zakir agrees to escrow the funds and if everyone agrees on this and says so in the following 3-5 days, we will send another 2-3-4BTC immediately to cover costs but please do not estimate this by using the maximum post cap because this is calculated to be very improbable! Please use a average post count. We do not have any problems in providing all the necessary proof that we have and will send the funds accordingly but we can not risk a large amount like 5-10BTC.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:11:45 PM

Escrow?

Why would you provide mining proof only to escrow ? Escrow is supposed to hold your funds for sig payment. He wont reimburse everyone if you run away like lot of cloud miners have done before. Simply provide your mining address and sold hash power in real time. You dont need to tell us mining firm details, mining manufacturer details or anything. That two parameter will prove beyond doubt that you are mining. For everything else, you are same as other fake cloud miners.

I hope Muhammed Zakir will not be upset with us but here is the information I sent him regarding this subject:

Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. This is no longer profitable for us, we prefer to use the funds in more locations which we deem to be profitable for our business as a whole. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user. Mining is done separately and is only connected to funds received by investors in the sense that we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world. We proud ourselves that our recent mining hardware is the most efficient in the world in comparison to other miners available for purchase. We offer clear fixed investment packages which will earn interest proportional to our profits. I can explain more but please ask me about anything regarding CloudThink. This may change in the future if the partners from CloudThink decide it but I know that information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private. Our main mining farm is located in another country with which we have a contract, they have their own rules and they have been private from the beginning. There was no need to make the company/mining farm public or offer cloud mining contracts. The mining farm has always been and will also be (we're pretty sure) profitable without selling any equipment or cloud mining contracts.

peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

Escrow?

I hope Muhammed Zakir will not be upset with us but here is the information I sent him regarding this subject:

Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. This is no longer profitable for us, we prefer to use the funds in more locations which we deem to be profitable for our business as a whole. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user. Mining is done separately and is only connected to funds received by investors in the sense that we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world. We proud ourselves that our recent mining hardware is the most efficient in the world in comparison to other miners available for purchase. We offer clear fixed investment packages which will earn interest proportional to our profits. I can explain more but please ask me about anything regarding CloudThink. This may change in the future if the partners from CloudThink decide it but I know that information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private. Our main mining farm is located in another country with which we have a contract, they have their own rules and they have been private from the beginning. There was no need to make the company/mining farm public or offer cloud mining contracts. The mining farm has always been and will also be (we're pretty sure) profitable without selling any equipment or cloud mining contracts.

You were asked for proof of mining. This is no proof, only your word.

@MZ and other escrows - don't escrow this campaign unless there is some proof that they are legitimate.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Escrow?

You were asked for proof of mining. This is no proof, only your word.

@MZ and other escrows - don't escrow this campaign unless there is some proof that they are legitimate.

I can't speak for other escrows but I will escrow this only if their service looks legit to me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: