Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31922 times)
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:06:42 PM

So should i back out of this campain are you guys 100% sure its not legit?

Yes. I really appreciate if you do.
Ill opt out i guess to much negative stuff going on
Alright i hope someone else will except me in there signature campain.

You can try this campaign which started yesterday, they are new and will accept you for sure.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082035.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khawaja07

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:23:05 AM

today i saw cloudthink.io banner in one of the spanish site which is claiming it to be a cloud minning site..that banner was also specifying hardware configuration..
i dont know who own that site..some says it is made by people who scams..i dont know..
but the advertisement was really attractive..
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:25:21 AM

today i saw cloudthink.io banner in one of the spanish site which is claiming it to be a cloud minning site..that banner was also specifying hardware configuration..
i dont know who own that site..some says it is made by people who scams..i dont know..

can you please post a link with banner on it? I'm really interested how it looks like..
khawaja07

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:31:57 AM

can you please post a link with banner on it? I'm really interested how it looks like..
yaa..i got it from history..
look at this i think they are paying to a-ads for their advertisement..

http://forum.bitcoinfo.ru/faucet.php
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:14:30 AM

aaahh got it: https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/968431769752227336

thanks for info. they are now obviously investing shit lot of money to any kind of promo, so it will take some time to cover those costs with paying stupids..this is so sad..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

thanks for info. they are now obviously investing shit lot of money to any kind of promo, so it will take some time to cover those costs with paying stupids..this is so sad..

Interesting I though the campaign manager denied everything in connection to cloud mining, but now their ad says they are a cloud mining company?
khawaja07

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 11:21:08 AM

http://s4.postimg.org/u89qawx25/Screenshot_30.png

i think it is sponsored by google ads..
i like the cloudthink but they never allowed me to participate in the campagain..
best of luck to them, for their banner.

good luck
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:29:33 AM

ahh yeah, it is running on google adsense platform:

googlesyndication.com is a domain owned by Google that is used for storing and loading ad content and other resources relating to ads for Google AdSense and DoubleClick from the Google CDN.

you like them? well, you should read this whole thread again.. Roll Eyes
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:26:55 PM

hmm, suckers again deleting posts:(

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

couple of days passed - can you please send here link for ANN thread? I really can't find it in Service Announcement section:(

There is none. They said that they will post a ANN thread in 2-3 days of start of signature campaign but a week passed, there's no ANN thread.

aha, so they are asking people for hard earned money and they are not even able to fulfill their own promises and deadlines? cool
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:20:13 PM

Interesting I though the campaign manager denied everything in connection to cloud mining, but now their ad says they are a cloud mining company?

Seems to me they are guerilla marketing their site. They are heavily advertising their website with all the twitter/signature campaigns and expecting a few people to fall for their services. Since their investment plan is of too high a price, they only need few customers for it to work
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

Another heavy advertising from them, crazy rate for their avatar campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084422.0

This scam will end up with huge loss for them with this crazy advertising or huge gain from stupid people who fell for it
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:35:19 PM

Another heavy advertising from them, crazy rate for their avatar campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084422.0

This scam will end up with huge loss for them with this crazy advertising or huge gain from stupid people who fell for it

holy shit, after sig. campaign with 2x higher rater then usual one, they are now running this? 0.2BTC (~46$) per month, for changing avatar picture?

I'm sure, that now will apply even more people, which don't care about this obvious spam and just need money..I hope that this madness will stop soon..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

holy shit, after sig. campaign with 2x higher rater then usual one, they are now running this? 0.2BTC (~46$) per month, for changing avatar picture?

I'm sure, that now will apply even more people, which don't care about this obvious spam and just need money..I hope that this madness will stop soon..

If you are Legendary , you can get 0.35 btc each week if you make 100 posts + 0.1 from their avatar campaign so 0.45 / week x 4 = 1.8 btc per month. They sure have a lot of budget
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:59:48 PM

I really don't think, that there will be huge amount of hero/legendary members joining this, just because they don't want to be dirty once this shit ends..

btw: their avatar excel (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AWOTcvFY37AVr0cNvXhQl53YNATM2kaKEtMpGXpb7hQ/edit#gid=0) was just edited by their CEO:)

so I know his G+ acc.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114664021645584323203/posts

0 posts, 0 views, 0 followers. real CEO.))

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:42:23 PM

All users have been confirmed and added

Seriously, a company where his CEO will edit his own spreadsheet when he has someone who claim to be their marketing employee . This served as another proof that Mirjangka is indeed Richard Coleman himself . This user who claimed to be Richard Coleman doesnt even online while the spreadsheet is being updated https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=168298 .

Would be very funny to see if there are anyone who fell for such an obvious scam also that for a scammer, they do have a very large budget while most ordinary scammer here only build a very minimalistic ponzi site , this one gone too far with their high budget advertising

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:01:28 PM

cloudthink.io, please understand that there is a lot of speculation about this company and partly because you have multiple campaigns and ads on websites to further advertise your business.
I must admit that you look as a blatant scam, but I'm still not 100% convinced so I ask you - if your are the owner or the employee of cloudthink.io please provide solid and undeniable proofs that you are a ponzi and a scam and gonna steal customers money in the long run like you look like preparing to do. So everybody that wants to invest in such services would feel more comfortable to send you the money... thank you

Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

cloudthink.io, please understand that there is a lot of speculation about this company and partly because you have multiple campaigns and ads on websites to further advertise your business.
I must admit that you look as a blatant scam, but I'm still not 100% convinced so I ask you - if your are the owner or the employee of cloudthink.io please provide solid and undeniable proofs that you are a ponzi and a scam and gonna steal customers money in the long run like you look like preparing to do. So everybody that wants to invest in such services would feel more comfortable to send you the money... thank you

Well I guess this is what we call free market, noobs have to learn quick by getting scammed by companies like cloudthink.io
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:12:13 PM

they simply don't give a fuck about explaining anything. their main scope is now flood this forum with avatars/sigs, flood twitter/facebook and run google adsense campaign in order to collect more money, than they invested to all this shit. once it will be done, they simply disappear as many others..just wait for it.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:15:45 PM

they also dont even manage their sig campaign properly, maybe its just giving people an incentive to keep quiet and keep advertising; the post limit per week is completely ignored and people are allowed to post as many as they would like in a 2-day period. source: me; the limit a week should be .25 and a .1 bonus for hero members, but I have received .37 just for the last 3 days, and .1 for the two payment periods preceding, a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

i got what i needed and am done selling out, I am helping someone compile whatever I can against them.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:23:55 PM

they also dont even manage their sig campaign properly, maybe its just giving people an incentive to keep quiet and keep advertising; the post limit per week is completely ignored and people are allowed to post as many as they would like in a 2-day period. source: me; the limit a week should be .25 and a .1 bonus for hero members, but I have received .37 just for the last 3 days, and .1 for the two payment periods preceding, a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

i got what i needed and am done selling out, I am helping someone compile whatever I can against them.

and why you was part of this obvious shit? why you didn't post this to their sig. thread?

anyway, finally you are on correct side (uff) and greed didn't win in your case..they desperately needs hero/leg. members and they will pay "anything" for their signature space..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: