Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapphire radeon 6670  (Read 6077 times)
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:23:07 AM

ok, so where in these forums can i find some discussion about the different mining pools out there I would like to make a decision on joining one.  Or perhaps we can discuss some options here.  It seems like deepbit is a popular option.
pools decrease your variance, but the problem is, you may get less overall than solo mining, due to fees, or pool hoppers. Try to join a pool that has no fees, and it's not too big (DO NOT JOIN DEEPBIT, IT'S TOO BIG).

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasky08 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:44:11 AM

great I think I might try BTC guild but I have devoted too much time to this for one day I will let my computer mine solo for the remainder of the day while I get some work for regular dollars done.  I might start trying the pool effort tomorrow and I will be more active in these forums as I love this idea and may start accepting bitcoins for my VoiP service provider company.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: