Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSCLUB exclusive earning club, 16 members in (2.6 BTC)  (Read 2262 times)
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

Wait a second, do you seriously think that all HYIPs are Ponzi schemes? Even those running for almost 500 days with 1-2% daily plans?

yes. sooner or later they will fail..and obviously I'm not alone..:

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

source: wiki

and where it is said that CRYPTOSCLUB is an HYIP?

did you read the rules and understood the game before even write anything here?

check MULTICRYPTOS.com, that has been working and paying for 4 months.

You posted in the HYIP section, logically most users can assume most threads posted are about HYIPs

I posted in the "Investor-based game" section, which can include different kinds of games

mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:59:26 PM

Wait a second, do you seriously think that all HYIPs are Ponzi schemes? Even those running for almost 500 days with 1-2% daily plans?

yes. sooner or later they will fail..and obviously I'm not alone..:

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

source: wiki

and where it is said that CRYPTOSCLUB is an HYIP?

did you read the rules and understood the game before even write anything here?

check MULTICRYPTOS.com, that has been working and paying for 4 months.

You posted in the HYIP section, logically most users can assume most threads posted are about HYIPs
Thats not the HYIP section that's the Investor-based games section.
And this here is a game.

yazx

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:08:23 AM

Dear users,

Because our site CRYPTOSx2 is not receiving enough new investments since many days ago, we decide to end the project.
Please withdraw your investments with some "earned" amount before 6th may 2015, this is the day that site is going to shut down.

If you want to try other sites that are just starting, we recommned the ones bellow:

Copyright © 2015 CRYPTOSx2, All rights reserved.

now i so hate admin,  i investment more 4btc in CRYPTOSx2 site. investments no earning status!   i think i will lose all my money when site shutdown!.

and i not recommended everyone invest new he site if you fear of losing money

BitcoinFriends

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:14:09 AM

Be careful that the mine admin to something, maybe he will gather all deposits in its new game and say that he had been robbed.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:22:30 AM

The ending of another project like CRYPTOSx2, has no effect on other sites.

A game like CRYPTOSx2 reach a collapse status at some point.

But other sites like: MULTICRYPTOS, CRYPTOMULI and the ones of this thread CRYPTOSCLUB can run forever. Is just a question of the game system and rules, if you read it and understand the game, you can easly see that CRYPTOSCLUB can run forever.

BitcoinFriends

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:30:18 AM

But other sites like: MULTICRYPTOS, CRYPTOMULI and the ones of this thread CRYPTOSCLUB can run forever. Is just a question of the game system and rules, if you read it and understand the game, you can easly see that CRYPTOSCLUB can run forever.

Where is the guarantee that you will not steal our coins? Earning the trust in the other games, in this game where the amounts are very large strong possibility that we will lose our money.
yazx

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:35:40 AM

Easyway just transfer my investment to your new game. But you do not!!

GO TO FUCKING HELL!!  
SCAM DON'T INVEST ANY HE SITE
hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:48:41 AM

His aim is to start a new game every time debt is high so his earnings never stop, investor can go to hell.

Its upto investors now if they wanna lose/risk money then go ahead, no one can stop anyone. But be cautious results are getting worse now and graph is going down every time  he comes up with new program

BitcoinFriends

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:53:17 AM

His aim is to start a new game every time debt is high so his earnings never stop, investor can go to hell.

Its upto investors now if they wanna lose/risk money then go ahead, no one can stop anyone. But be cautious results are getting worse now and graph is going down every time  he comes up with new program

With each new game risks becoming more and more, it now covers all games and is going to make money by stealing all the money in his new game.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:50:13 PM

Where is the guarantee that you will not steal our coins? Earning the trust in the other games, in this game where the amounts are very large strong possibility that we will lose our money.

50 BTC invested in MULTICRYPTOS

100 BTC invested in CRYPTOSx2

and I didn't steal any coins. All games worked with the fariness and following the rules.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

Who will be tomorrow to play the game and what you plan to bet in the first hour of the game?
hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:44:55 PM

Who will be tomorrow to play the game and what you plan to bet in the first hour of the game?

0 satoshi

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 01:18:11 PM

Only 2 hours left for game to start!

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

CRYPTOSCLUB STARTS

after 1 hour, first member will enter the CLUB

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:26:05 PM

Bid with ID 12 with a value of 0.9936 is the highest until now:

#12   01/06 17:18:01      PCJk3irt9UovwqQDJhfHP31bE3dubPDH6A   2500.0000 XPY   0.9936

joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:45:20 PM

#12   01/06 17:18:01      PCJk3irt9UovwqQDJhfHP31bE3dubPDH6A   2500.0000 XPY   0.9936

@MC are you manually manipulating with the round bets ?? Your #12 bet shows 2650XPY right now ... Huh Not possible if your deposit system is not rigged - sorry, but this simply stinks Smiley
Anyway, good luck to all, hopefully not only MC will profit - cause he is obviously 1st member Cheesy
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:57:18 PM

@MC are you manually manipulating with the round bets ?? Your #12 bet shows 2650XPY right now ... Huh Not possible if your deposit system is not rigged - sorry, but this simply stinks Smiley
Anyway, good luck to all, hopefully not only MC will profit - cause he is obviously 1st member Cheesy

users can increase the bid, there is a "increase" button next to each bid that you own.

the owner just added 150XPY, but now he withdraw the entire bid

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:07:56 PM

We have the first member: bid with id #27

I will change id of members, to meet with bet id, because now, bids and members have different ids...

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:09:01 PM

cryptosScam money back first pls! cryptosX@?
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:09:18 PM

@MC
Fair enough, thanks for explanation. I did not registered yet, so I have assumed you are using same one deposit to one time address system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: