Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [ITOYOTA] Toyota Coin  (Read 2975 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:24:54 PM

what is the algo?

Algo is PoCI-Proof of Copyright Infringement
Interest is PoS-Proof of Stupidity

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:30:09 PM

what is the algo?

The token is an asset created over bitcoin 0.2 on the counterwallet platform.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:39:18 PM

what is the algo?

Algo is PoCI-Proof of Copyright Infringement <---- I actualy really like that

Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity
can you prove the lack of any of the above?  Tongue
rumpey

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:46:50 PM

what is the algo?

Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity

Anyone can easily prove it by owning Toyota coins.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

what is the algo?

Anyone can easily prove it by owning Toyota coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.msg11126825#msg11126825

Lesson NO. 6
  THE VALUE OF STUPIDITY

The fact that this coin have no value can show you the value of stupidity.
Stupidity might be wining, and there is much more financial value in wining, than in wisdom.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

WTF is this shit
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

WTF is this shit

exactly what I was gonna say........toyota lol
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:01:33 PM

It's funny that so many people just cannot comprehend anything out of the ordinary.

I haven't personally bought any of NILI's coins but I think approaching blockchains as art is cool and I like when he comes out with a new one.

A lawsuit would be an incredible outcome and I doubt it is one NILI is afraid of nor should the rest of the community.  When Coinye got into WSJ for being sued for example that brought a ton of new people into the altcoin circle that had only been cautiously aware of blockchains at that time.

People are all butthurt they can't make 1000% return on this blockchain acting like they give a shit about intellectual property.  That alone is an interesting enough provocation to justify the creation of the art.

Keep doin' your thing NILI

almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

It's funny that so many people just cannot comprehend anything out of the ordinary.

I haven't personally bought any of NILI's coins but I think approaching blockchains as art is cool and I like when he comes out with a new one.

A lawsuit would be an incredible outcome and I doubt it is one NILI is afraid of nor should the rest of the community.  When Coinye got into WSJ for being sued for example that brought a ton of new people into the altcoin circle that had only been cautiously aware of blockchains at that time.

People are all butthurt they can't make 1000% return on this blockchain acting like they give a shit about intellectual property.  That alone is an interesting enough provocation to justify the creation of the art.

yes.

If this token inspires enough discussion of the implications of using a copyrighted logo in the world of crypto-currency, it can become "fair use" and not copyright infringement.

If it does become fair use, this will be a very valuable token, simply because of the controversy and conversation it spawns.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:51:13 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 05:02:35 PM by NILIcoin

A lawsuit would be an incredible outcome and I doubt it is one NILI is afraid of nor should the rest of the community.  When Coinye got into WSJ for being sued for example that brought a ton of new people into the altcoin circle that had only been cautiously aware of blockchains at that time.

People are all butthurt they can't make 1000% return on this blockchain acting like they give a shit about intellectual property.  That alone is an interesting enough provocation to justify the creation of the art.

yes.

If this token inspires enough discussion of the implications of using a copyrighted logo in the world of crypto-currency, it can become "fair use" and not copyright infringement.

If it does become fair use, this will be a very valuable token, simply because of the controversy and conversation it spawns.

Thank you Jookly . The concepts I present here by doing these coins involve different disciplines, Art, currency innovations and intellectual property laws . I can see the difficulty to fully understand the things that I do here, yet I think that everyone can appreciate one part or the other. Getting mostly comments that show no understanding is disappointing, thus your comment is like fresh air.  And really  I dont expect many on the forum to get the art part. but the fact the people dont get the overall idea and appreciate the chance to learn some important lesson for the future of currency is indeed disappointing.

almod, thank you too. The copyright issues I deal with here are really interesting. but  the fact that it force the companies to learn the subject of crypto-currency is even better :-)  
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:10:45 AM

Your best bet legally is to at least do some changes to the name and logo and claim parody

You haven't been sued because you are insignificant to them at this point. The second any of your coins become successful, you will get cease and desist letters which you will ignore, followed by a summons

EDIT: ICO on top of that? Lol you are so fucked if they want you to be. I'm not talking shit, but this is straight up illegal lol

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:24:31 AM

Your best bet legally is to at least do some changes to the name and logo and claim parody

You haven't been sued because you are insignificant to them at this point. The second any of your coins become successful, you will get cease and desist letters which you will ignore, followed by a summons

EDIT: ICO on top of that? Lol you are so fucked if they want you to be. I'm not talking shit, but this is straight up illegal lol

Pleas try to  break down how it is illegal. I can show you how it will make every art piece in the world to be categorized as a financial instrument in the good case or as a money laundry scheme , (which it is). If my art will be consider as such all the art market if fucked. You dont really think that people pay so much millions for the love of art.l
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:36:26 AM

Now to this point.
True at the moment I am insignificant to them. But once my startup project, regarding the real development of such instrument as I describe here, will be rendered on my future platform,  these art piece will become very significant indeed. And no on will sue me then. only buy them.  Smiley
We are only at the beginning stages, but thing are moving rapidly
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:12:24 AM

A project that's doomed from the start. Once these companies learn that you're trying to make profit from using their corporate identity, their lawyer will come with cease and desist letter. And just like the coinye dev, you'll shut down everything and runaway like chicken.

You're only challenging them right now because they don't even know what you're doing.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:59:10 AM

the project is doomed because noone care... he (or she) won't have the honor to be sued either by any of these companies.
Just some attention seeker without any good idea (not even being able to release a proper coin), trying to get attention from big companies
which have been a big failure so far...
no point.
lost interest after cocacola coin...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:14:17 AM

MICKEY: He didn't even ask for a free coin.
MINNIE: True.
MICKEY: So is he worth anything for us?

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

I am going to take this approach to a full realization.  
I will not sell any coins for money.
If any one will want my coins they will have to invest their time, attention and words.
basically I dont want your money people, I want you. I value you and your participation, not your money.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:28:28 AM

mate what's the point of copyright protected coins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: