Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCXIndia Shutting Operation  (Read 5413 times)
BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:28:21 PM

On the other hand i know the story behind the compliance document of btcxindia - so you better do not talk about it now.

Here I am providing our compliance officer certificate; certified by IIBF

Sure, I was referring to the terms & conditions and compliance document you had prepared when you started your services. Not regarding the certification you got few months ago - i have received a newsletter from you about this certification. i know you guys took compliance seriously just after you started. i also remember when you were accepting documents to your email and then you put together the web page for it - all good, just the learning curve.

What I am trying to say here is, our compliance was never been lesser than what it should have been. So i was replying to comment by ctptosec.

Are you ctptosec as well or is he your employee ?
Are you fine with re-opening your business if i can help you get a new banking relationship?

Hope you know, this certificates holds value only to banker and ignorant; not someone who is well versed with Bitcoin dynamics. Conventional methods and strategy of money laundering are not applied in Bitcoin ecosystem. Here, money is laundered in totally different way. To simply put, someone with certificate from IIBF is not competent enough to counter money laundering and raise red flag. That was not a invitation to discussion, but statement with conclusion.

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: