Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Quickseller or marcotheminer frame ndnhc? If not, who did?  (Read 3565 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:51:16 PM

Interesting read,it did cross my mind as a possibility also, however highly unlikely that anything can be proven, it's all insinuations.
Too bad we dont have the ability to track login IP's to clear things up a bit.

That likely wouldn't sort the situation either. If it was one of the three I'm sure they'd be wise enough to use tor or not their normal IP. Since QS has removed the feedback and I'm sure vod will to I think this should just be marked as inconclusive but there's definitly not enough evidence to pin any wrong doing on anyone in my opinion.

I think you might be right that we should draw this as inconclusive. I never claimed my evidence was good, I just think it is something that should definitely be considered due to strange implications. So there ya go.

This 360 second posting timer is such a pain.

Maybe you should use your main account or are you worried of/by something/someone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:52:28 PM

Interesting read,it did cross my mind as a possibility also, however highly unlikely that anything can be proven, it's all insinuations.

That likely wouldn't sort the situation either. If it was one of the three I'm sure they'd be wise enough to use tor or not their normal IP. Since QS has removed the feedback and I'm sure vod will to I think this should just be marked as inconclusive but there's definitly not enough evidence to pin any wrong doing on anyone in my opinion.

I think you might be right that we should draw this as inconclusive. I never claimed my evidence was good, I just think it is something that should definitely be considered due to strange implications. So there ya go.

Maybe you should use your main account or are you worried by/of something?

Maybe Quickseller should identify himself first? Might shed light on the whole thing.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:52:59 PM

Maybe you guys should also read the theory I posted why it could be Quickseller. Anyways, I am tired of trying to defend myself for the negative trust on my account, specially by TBZ at first, even after posting all the proof. It clearly shows how broken the trust system is.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Maybe you should use your main account or are you worried of/by something/someone?

What I was going to say. If the accusation had any truth to it there would be no problem using your main account, but it is a conspiracy based on no evidence and just opinion and I think that's why you chose to use another account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:54:51 PM

Note I'm merely pointing out things I find weird, mainly the time it took QS to respond. I appreciate that QS made a response, so thanks for that @QS.

But if you think I shouldn't take ndnhc's word, are you implying you think he wasn't framed?
If you had followed the thread I had created, you would have seen that question2 had posted in the DaDice signature campaign thread, which I follow pretty closely which is what got my attention to the post that question2 had made in their giveaway thread.

I am saying that ndnhc's inability to access the forum for those three days is heresy and is impossible to prove. I would not take that as evidence to support his guilt or innocence.

As I mentioned to ndnhc via PM, the reason why I removed the trust was because:
The reason I removed the negative trust was because I wouldn't believe that you would be their signature campaign manager (from what it seems you also handle some of their PR related things as well) and then make the mistake of entering a giveaway after it had ended.
qsexpose (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:00:13 PM

Yes, @redsn0w and @311, if you had actually bothered to read the whole thread properly:

This is a throwaway account created specifically to raise these points, I do not want to start a possible trust war.

I have also stated I will verify who I am to a staff member if they really want to know as long as they do not disclose who I am. I also do not want to risk breaking any possible deals in the future by pissing someone off unintentionally Wink

I don't see how timestamped proof can have no truth to it because I'm on a throwaway. Christ above, what is wrong with some of you today? I have no problem with you defending Quickseller (I ain't like those tools who shill-fight dogie and Vod), none at all, but you're doing it blindly.

To build on "I have no problem with you defending Quickseller" I actually want to see responses from him defending himself. I would rather him be innocent than guilty. I'm just very confused by the speed.

@QS: Thanks for your response again. That does make sense.

If Quickseller didn't frame ndnhc, however, we should move onto the question of: who did? Can we determine that? Is it worth trying? Et cetera.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:07:14 PM

I seriously don't think that Marco or any other pirated copy of James Bond will try to frame ndnhc. It's most probably a member who was a part of the dadice campaign and who recently was removed/denied payment by the campaign tried to frame ndnhc. Only ndnhc would be able to check this and expose him as other members here aren't even interested in finding out the culprit. The newbie account hasn't been active since May 28th and it's likely that he/she would try to come back with another account and scam someone else. Rather than arguing about the former case, the forum needs to know the real culprit.

Fair point. That is why my list of suspects isn't just 2 or 3 members.  Grin
I am not going to bother about this. I got to manage and fix the campaign I am responsible for.

You don't need to bother about finding the culprit dear but just be alert now as the scammer can try to attack you once again (hatred being the reason). I'm sure there are many members here who are experienced in finding about such scammers.  Wink

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

Yes, @redsn0w and @311, if you had actually bothered to read the whole thread properly:

This is a throwaway account created specifically to raise these points, I do not want to start a possible trust war.

I have also stated I will verify who I am to a staff member if they really want to know as long as they do not disclose who I am. I also do not want to risk breaking any possible deals in the future by pissing someone off unintentionally Wink

I don't see how timestamped proof can have no truth to it because I'm on a throwaway. Christ above, what is wrong with some of you today? I have no problem with you defending Quickseller (I ain't like those tools who shill-fight dogie and Vod), none at all, but you're doing it blindly.

To build on "I have no problem with you defending Quickseller" I actually want to see responses from him defending himself. I would rather him be innocent than guilty. I'm just very confused by the speed.

Then you should not say :

However this is only another speculative thread without some real proofs. I am sure if you were courageous you will post from your main account, but I really doubt you will do it.

If Quickseller didn't frame ndnhc, however, we should move onto the question of: who did? Can we determine that? Is it worth trying? Et cetera.

Really impossible without the help of an admin, I am still searching who (almost) screwed up me and the other user during my escrow service....  Roll Eyes
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:11:11 PM

I seriously don't think that Marco or any other pirated copy of James Bond will try to frame ndnhc. It's most probably a member who was a part of the dadice campaign and who recently was removed/denied payment by the campaign tried to frame ndnhc. Only ndnhc would be able to check this and expose him as other members here aren't even interested in finding out the culprit. The newbie account hasn't been active since May 28th and it's likely that he/she would try to come back with another account and scam someone else. Rather than arguing about the former case, the forum needs to know the real culprit.

Fair point. That is why my list of suspects isn't just 2 or 3 members.  Grin
I am not going to bother about this. I got to manage and fix the campaign I am responsible for.

You don't need to bother about finding the culprit dear but just be alert now as the scammer can try to attack you once again (hatred being the reason). I'm sure there are many members here who are experienced in finding about such scammers.  Wink

One thing also to note , not that it matters but even if in the future you happen to scam , it can easily be concluded to say you are being framed  Tongue
I still believe QS to be responsible for this though , and he made it quick before people started pointing more fingers at him. Right now resolving the negative trust on you was the best move for him , to avoid any questiosn raised whether it was him who tried to frame you.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:16:31 PM

This is the kind of thing that I would have hopped that BadBear would have addressed by outing the alts of question2, however for some reason he has not done so.

I don't know if it can be determined who was behind question2 or not. I somewhat doubt that whoever is behind it will ever login to the account again. The best bet to finding who is behind question2 is BadBear looking into alts.

However I have asked ndnhc for a list of the people who have been kicked from the DaDice campaign and I will put them on my radar so to speak. I don't think I will be able to find who did with that information, however if they are willing to do something like this then they are likely willing to do other shady things as well, and it will only be a matter of time before they pull off some other scam.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

One thing also to note , not that it matters but even if in the future you happen to scam , it can easily be concluded to say you are being framed  Tongue
I still believe QS to be responsible for this though , and he made it quick before people started pointing more fingers at him. Right now resolving the negative trust on you was the best move for him , to avoid any questiosn raised whether it was him who tried to frame you.

Being so fast and eager to leave ratings shows that the person itself is doubtful. There is a saying in hindi "Jaldi ka kaam shaitaan ka hota hai" which means "Working faster than expected is the devil's work"

Being it ndnhc or any other reputed DF member being a scammer is possible but I've noticed that people who are usually hot tempered/abusers/bashers who are actual scammers. The people who abuse and insult usually do it because they have nothing to say to defend their statement/claim. They scam not to feed themselves but to show how the person they scammed is a fool and they think it's right.

Ndnhc seemed quite cool and jovial and hence I never doubted him but I wish I could say the same about others here. Now I hope some people don't jump to conclusions too fast and at least spend some time in talking to the person whom they doubt and finding a reason to claim them as a scammer.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:35:41 PM

Anyone ask this already? Why from so many people posting address in Dadice prediction thread, he stalk in question2?

Most people will not even check the address posted there, especially if it is a newbie account
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:42:56 PM

Anyone ask this already? Why from so many people posting address in Dadice prediction thread, he stalk in question2?

Most people will not even check the address posted there, especially if it is a newbie account

Newbies' posts are far more easier to find than others. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent;patrol

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:44:47 PM

Newbies' posts are far more easier to find than others. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent;patrol

Why question2? Apart from so many newbie or new account posting address for giveaway? Normal people will not even bother about it
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:40:06 PM

Why question2? Apart from so many newbie or new account posting address for giveaway? Normal people will not even bother about it

If you checked that link I gave, you can see it only consists of newbies' posts. The link I gave is used to moderate/report spams by newbies. I don't know about QS but IIRC, I have seen him saying that he reports posts. So it is possible he saw it when he was going through patrol page. As it is known that question2 is an extortionist, QS may have checked about the address posted by him/her. I don't know how he did but there is an easier way -- https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE/links. He may or may not used this and we will have to ask him to know the answer. QS have a scambusting behavior, so it is also possible he is following that account closely or username in patrol page catched his eye or it is also possible he framed ndnhc(though I don't believe this).

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 01:41:29 AM

I already checked out question2, didn't find anything conclusive. Using Tor, and not enough data to use other methods.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:49:07 AM

I already checked out question2, didn't find anything conclusive. Using Tor, and not enough data to use other methods.
Is there any chance of getting the TXID that he used to pay the units of evil fee?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:28:43 AM

Did we check into why Quickseller was so unbelievable fast to falsely accuse a reputable member of the forums?

Will the mods/admins investigate the accusations leveled at Quickseller or Marcotheminer?

Any sanctions if either / both set up this frame job?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:58:52 AM

Is there any chance of getting the TXID that he used to pay the units of evil fee?

Can't access specific txid's right now (related to the proxy unban fee also not currently working). 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:41:02 AM

-snip-

10. Timestamp: May 27, 2015, 10:30:41 PM. Quickseller opens the "ndnhc is an extortionist" thread with only 45 minutes, 46 seconds having passed since question2 posted the address. That is an extremely fast response time for a read in a section that is not even popular for most users (Games and Rounds? You trying to tell me that's a main section?).
-snip-

This one is important. Is there are way to see if google indexed this address & thread by the time he posted?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: