Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COD BITCOIN  (Read 1279 times)
BitIndia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

I WANT TO BUY BITCOIN BTC BY COD BUT HOW IS THERE ANY SERVICE THAT I CAN USE?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:58:41 PM

We are close to a working solution for COD.
Hopefully, should be able to roll out some tests, etc within a month or so.

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

Bitcoinpanda.. Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:04:38 PM

hahaaa...bitcoin and COD..!!
nice concept...i think there should be EMI also..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:13:22 PM

Would COD options really be in demand ? Would be nice to see how the beta testing for that goes. Also, wouldn't it also partially allow people to purchase bitcoins anonymously which might be some problem for some of the lawmakers in India ? I suppose they focus on transparency and prefer it over allowing someone to anonymously purchase bitcoins.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:20:26 AM

Would COD options really be in demand ? Would be nice to see how the beta testing for that goes. Also, wouldn't it also partially allow people to purchase bitcoins anonymously which might be some problem for some of the lawmakers in India ? I suppose they focus on transparency and prefer it over allowing someone to anonymously purchase bitcoins.

Cap limit of 5K INR unfortunately. And we doing it with INR and not BTC as BTC itself is a voucher of sorts.
As redemption will only happen on Coinsecure, we all good with this.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:40:02 AM

Cap limit of 5K INR unfortunately. And we doing it with INR and not BTC as BTC itself is a voucher of sorts.
Since the redemption will be on Coinsecure, and would mean its only the COD part which people might care about, wouldn't it be better to go to merchants like some store chains across India, who could sell it directly .

Also another option might be , to look at the SMS option. In the past I have seen some CS servers demanding payment by sending them an SMS , so maybe you guys could implement something similar. In that case I think the amount is deducted from the mobile balance.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

Since the redemption will be on Coinsecure, and would mean its only the COD part which people might care about, wouldn't it be better to go to merchants like some store chains across India, who could sell it directly .

Also another option might be , to look at the SMS option. In the past I have seen some CS servers demanding payment by sending them an SMS , so maybe you guys could implement something similar. In that case I think the amount is deducted from the mobile balance.

Yeah, merchants, etc are willing to jump onboard, only when we can commit sales numbers, etc. So we see this as part of a later phase. For now, we looking at ecom to start with.

I did look into SMS. Not sure if it is a well used service. Almost everyone seems to be moving to net based transactions. We can look closer into these options as we complete rollout of the wallet.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:16:57 PM

Redemption only at Coinsecure takes the fun out of COD.  Wink
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:35:44 PM

Redemption only at Coinsecure takes the fun out of COD.  Wink

Shouldn't be much different. The other way to do it would be give  private key with a QR code, which can be confusing for some of the people new to bitcoins. With redemption at Coinsecure, it would probably just be a coupon code, which will top up the balance on the account which you can straight away withdraw to your wallet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: